5 7.94%

3 4.76%

2 3.17%

0 0%

0 0%

2 3.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    I give the guy a 6/10. His character ingame is pretty much a one sided coin: He is just insane. So he is pretty much a generic WoW bad guy, who has very little to say. I give him 1+, since i actually like the guys back-story quite a bit, and since he is pretty awesome in-game... But i can sadly not find reason to give him anymore then 6.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    *nose bleeds*

@Lotus Victorya

Sorry honey but this is approaching your level of cute. Still not there but surely gettin'.
    @All the ladies: I will fetch some cool Maly stuff for ya when I get home.

They can charm you as much as they want, but they'll never have your heart, my dear, dear dragon, as I have already stolen it from you. SO YOU BETTER STOP LOOKING AT THOSE BEAUTIFUL COSPLAYS OR I'LL STAB YOU IN THE EYES!

Malygso is a 0/10 piece of shit, worse than Med'an.
    And here's what came up with a google search of him:

But Malygos is a solid 8/10 for being a cool character.
    I nominate Varedis Felsoul to keep the Legion characters flowing in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    They can charm you as much as they want, but they'll never have your heart, my dear, dear dragon, as I have already stolen it from you. SO YOU BETTER STOP LOOKING AT THOSE BEAUTIFUL COSPLAYS OR I'LL STAB YOU IN THE EYES!
    Y-yes dear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Malygso is a 0/10 piece of shit, worse than Med'an.
    And here's what came up with a google search of him:

But Malygos is a solid 8/10 for being a cool character.
    I nominate Varedis Felsoul to keep the Legion characters flowing in.
    Rofl, wow .

As @Snowraven said, Malygso sounds like something Magneto would come up with.:V

8/10. Great tragic backstory making him go crazy, interesting way to regain sanity and acting even more crazy after that has happened. And while I share Florena's opinion that Malygos' path to villainhood was a bit hamfisted per se, the Nexus War that was a result of it was a very nice story arc, especially the subplot of Keristrasza (in which Malygos was personally involved in too, so more power to him). And it really pulled the story forward in a lot of ways, particularly via forcing Dalaran to readmit Blood Elves.

I nominate Gradn Magistrxi Elisaned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

9/10
    Nominating Varimathrsa, oh i mean Varimathras.

6/10 The aspect of magic who he went insane because people used magic.

I guess Neltharion went mad because people stepped on the ground.

Is Turalyon a special nominee? I imagine he would have been nominated otherwise.

If he is, I nominate Blackhand again.

Deleted
    looks like Malygso is our new official meme.

That and Ysera's tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Is Turalyon a special nominee? I imagine he would have been nominated otherwise.
    Funny thing but, no one ever nominated Turalyon yet. It doesn't matter if you think a character is major or not; you aren't supposed to know who you will get on the special days, so you can nominate whoever you want. For example, it was a sheer coincidence that we had Thrall without anyone nominating him yet. Also, Garrosh was planned to be Day #60, has he not been already nominated, since he fits the description of a major character. Arthas was Day #10, but imagine if he wasn't, I think he would have been nominated. Same goes for Varian, Khadgar, and Uther who all fit the bill of "major characters". I originally wanted Varian to be one, but he was called out before his special day comes, so I replaced him with Anduin Wrynn instead!

See what am getting at? You might nominate a character and they would still make an appearance as major, or you might nominate a potential major and they might appear on a regular Day instead.

Why u call him MalygSO? What is that joke?
    I rate him 7/10
    His insanity was too much after his mind was restored in books.

I nominate DRAKARU (or drakuru. Whatever). That bastard troll from Grizzly Hills/Zul'Drak

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    Why u call him MalygSO? What is that joke?
    I rate him 7/10
    His insanity was too much after his mind was restored in books.

I nominate DRAKARU (or drakuru. Whatever). That bastard troll from Grizzly Hills/Zul'Drak
    There is no joke. It was a spelling mistake and I can't edit the topic title, so I had to make that note in the opening post, and lo and behold! Malgyso suddenly became a thing!

7+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing but, no one ever nominated Turalyon yet.
    that was what i wanted to do earlier....
    i wanted to nominate turalyon but forgot about it and nominated lili instead.
    damn, i guess im gonna do that tomorrow.
    someone should remind me.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    that was what i wanted to do earlier....
    i wanted to nominate turalyon but forgot about it and nominated lili instead.
    damn, i guess im gonna do that tomorrow.
    someone should remind me.
    You can always change. So, you changing, or will you stick with Li Li?

7+ Year Old Account
    You can always change. So, you changing, or will you stick with Li Li?
    i'll stick with the panda, gonna nominate him tomorrow.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i'll stick with the panda, gonna nominate him tomorrow.
    Alright then!

Also as promised, ladies, behold:

Now you can save this, remove Sindy's face and add yours for maximum effect!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    MY EYES !!!!!!! Seriously, after browsing danbooru and pixiv for my pics i forgot about terrors that can be found on deviantart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    MY EYES !!!!!!! Seriously, after browsing danbooru and pixiv for my pics i forgot about terrors that can be found on deviantart.
    For a moment when I found that gem I asked myself: "What the fuck is Jasmine doing in the same pic with Malygos?"

Then I realized that she's supposed to be Sindragosa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Honestly they both should have sonic haircuts. Gotta go fast.

Also why do they look like burn victims ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Honestly they both should have sonic haircuts. Gotta go fast.

Also why do they look like burn victims ?
    rofl

/10char

Malygso sucks, but at least he's better than that crappy character Tydrane. 3/10

As for Malygos, basically his lore is that a group of magic-wielding people summoned a bunch of demons that caused a war that killed almost all his family and made him all sad/mad. Skip a few thousand years in the future and he again sees magic-wielding people doing magic stuff so he decides to kill them before they get his family killed again. He then is called crazy by everyone, who then demand his head on a pike in an upcoming raid, before they kill him for lewt.

Guy's pretty much the original Jaina, which is pretty cool...

However I gave him a 5/10 because he's a jerk for what he did to Keristrazsa, when he already had a consort back in Winterspring who probably missed him and wanted some lovin' (or at least help with all the kids he left with her...poor Haleh). Also, jerk called me out and insulted me back in EoE, which hurt my feelz 8'(

meh, might as well save Shaohao
    Last edited by Some Random Poster; 2016-07-08 at 03:49 AM.

Deleted
    Bump for the Blue Dragonflight!