Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Putin crushes CNN smartass Fareed Zakaria on Donald Trump and US elections

He accept the US as superpower and wants cooperation with the US, no matter who gets elected.
    He points out how Europe basically cuts its own flesh with those Sanctions (Hint from me: The US:Russia trade is booming. Funny how the US doesnt have to suffer the consequences on those sanctions they demanded.)

Front row. Awesome.

After seeing how the word "ALPHA" has triggered so many people, I feel it's only right I revise my post. I don't want people going to their safe spaces and invoking Godwin's law to somehow make it seem like I find Hitler to be praiseworthy. I shall change the word alpha to puppies.

Everyone lives puppies right?

Putin Is the most [ puppies ]man in the world.
    Last edited by Tempguy; 2016-07-07 at 06:36 PM.

That doesn't look like CNN.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I'd vote for Putin for US president.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    That doesn't look like CNN.
    Yet, it is. Well, it's CNN's Fareed Zakaria on a panel discussion.

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/...karia-orig.cnn

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Putin Is the most alpha man in the world.
    Do you think he could play in an Old Spice commercial?

Deleted
    Here you can Zakaria actually speaking English instead of a Russian dub:

Putin is dubbed in English.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit the amount of shilling in the title...

Anyways. Fareed Zakaria is one of the most respected journalist around. How the fuck do you think he even got the spot to interview Putin, the Italian PM and the uh.. other guy that I don't remember where he was from...

7+ Year Old Account
    So he didn't actually praise Donald Trump? And he is saying that he doesn't care who gets elected? Though he has a point when it comes to sanctions the USA almost never suffers the consequences from them

Yeah. Like Jefferson Davis being for Little Mac to win the presidential election in 1864 : it was surely because of deep respect for Little Mac accumen.

(No, that's not a wild tangent, that a non-Goodwin example of a transparent desire to have the weaker candidate win)

Say what you will about Putin, but in those 5 minutes I just saw more honesty out of a politician than I have seen out of Hillary or Trump. The US pushes democracy but is it actually democratic. O shit! Lay it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    It's Alpha to run your country into the ground?
    The general public is not that bright. Even a slightly more intelligent man is alpha to them.

The average alt-righter would vote blindly for a white dude stroking manly his big gun while screaming incoherent stuff about minorities. Thinking and having actually policies are, after all, for ''libural and wumin''.

Who need big two syllabes words when you just have to scream cuck or tweet pictures of your gun collection to people your altright pals order you to hate ?

No, its alpha to stand up against a mono-polar world, an environment that dictates how you should run your country. That's alpha and that's why he is so popular in and out Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    No, its alpha to stand up against a mono-polar world, an environment that dictates how you should run your country.
    Running a country competently is too mainstream.

No, its alpha to stand up against a mono-polar world, an environment that dictates how you should run your country. That's alpha and that's why he is so popular in and out Russia.
    No one dictates anything. Putin can run Russia however he likes for all I care. But he can't reap the benefits of a global economy if he steps on some toes while doing so. If you want to have friends you have to play by the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    Say what you will about Putin, but in those 5 minutes I just saw more honesty out of a politician than I have seen out of Hillary or Trump. The US pushes democracy but is it actually democratic. O shit! Lay it down.
    That's what happens when you don't have to worry about things like being elected anymore.

Do you think he could play in an Old Spice commercial?
    Id watch him, Trrry Cruz and that other one.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    No one dictates anything. Putin can run Russia however he likes for all I care. But he can't reap the benefits of a global economy if he steps on some toes while doing so. If you want to have friends you have to play by the rules.
    This isn't how it works. USA is stepping on toes all the time. You see they are allowed to have a sphere of influence and Russia isn't.
    This is what is happening atm.