Poll: Worst class title?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    "WHAT IS THE WORST" is such a stereotypical MMOC thread.
    And a completely useless reply that only exists to bitch about something. What a stereotypical mmoc post. And so the cycle continues.. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    They're all bad, because everyone and their mother will be wearing them.
    That's an awful reason...everyone has it so it's bad. Wow.

Anyways, I doubt everyone will have them. I'm sticking with the Tranquil Master over Grandmaster. But I do like Grandmaster.

As to the OP, Slayer is the most awful out of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    And a completely useless reply that only exists to bitch about something. What a stereotypical mmoc post. And so the cycle continues.. :P
    It's not completely useless, it serves to communicate my personal frustration with posts that exist just to bitch about something

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Draenei Shamans are sadly the red herrings of their society as they are of those who adapted to Shamanism in Draenor after the fall of Karabor, therefore bearing the Orcish culture. Nobundo and other Draenei Shaman trainers are Broken to add to the point. The stereotypical Draenei are more into the cosmic side of things.

In other words, Shamanism under the Farseer title is something heavily related to the Orcish culture and especially Thrall.
    Although you are right about the Orcish culture, I don't recall Thrall bearing the title of "Farseer", and as you have mentioned, it doesn't belong to Thrall, but to Orcish Culture as a whole.

Also, each race (Tauren, Troll and Dwarf) has gotten their titles for "Higher Shamans".

Therefore, Blizzard would have to set a title for each Race so people won't be like you and go like "I don't like Farseer because of green jesus"

hhahahahahahah Deathlord àrthás.
    Slayer is kinda lol aswell.

But omg monks and mages really hit the jackpot! 10/10 titles.

- - - Updated - - -

Imo switch Slayer for Demonstalker, Deathlord for Deathbringer (you know, the real title...) and Give druid the Archdruid title.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    seriously who voted for archmage?
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Guess my Warlock is going to be sticking with Seeker of Knowledge.
    ( ; , , ; )

Quote Originally Posted by pblasque View Post
    Although you are right about the Orcish culture, I don't recall Thrall bearing the title of "Farseer", and as you have mentioned, it doesn't belong to Thrall, but to Orcish Culture as a whole.

Also, each race (Tauren, Troll and Dwarf) has gotten their titles for "Higher Shamans".

Therefore, Blizzard would have to set a title for each Race so people won't be like you and go like "I don't like Farseer because of green jesus"
    They could have added something more neutral. As a Priest, I find the High Priest title to be respectable and not race locked, unlike Cardinal which was the previous one that seemed a lot like a Human one.

15+ Year Old Account
    So glad im not a warlock ,Netherlord Should have been Soul Harvester ^^ or (Fel) Master.

The Demon Hunter, Slayer is very dull. Illidari Master much better!!

As a Hunter i was hoping Marksman would get something more a Archer/Sniper related name. Would settle for Ranger or Sentinel, might fit Survival aswell

They could have added something more neutral. As a Priest, I find the High Priest title to be respectable and not race locked, unlike Cardinal which was the previous one that seemed a lot like a Human one.
    Problem is that lorewise, Troll Priests are Witch Doctors, for instance. The Tauren Priests are Seers, something along these lines, not quite sure.

So, they feel the need to take a prevailing characteristic:
    Orcs are the majority of Shamans, therefore Farseer within the Earthen Ring makes sense.
    Priests are a majority of humans, I guess, so High Priest or even Cardinal would make sense.

For instance, I wanted to play with my Orc Warrior on Legion, but I won't because the Artifacts are too Alliance. So I'll stick to my NE Rogue as a shadowmaster (Subtlety).

The way Blizzard could solve these problems, would if they made a total revamp of the game, and making it similar to SWTOR. Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight are the exact same class, however their skills and animations are totally different because how they interact with that power.

So, a Tauren Paladin could receive a title like Sunwalker and his "holy" skills would have a "sunny" theme.

A Dwarven Shaman could have something tied to the Wildhammer clan.

Deleted
    That warlock title is awful :/

It should be Tormentor for Affliction, Destroyer for Destruction and.. Master Summoner for Demonology.

Or Megalomaniac for all three.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-07-07 at 11:49 PM.

I like what Blizzard is trying to do.. but they could have done better. I hope that they add spec specific titles after a hard/long class quest... similar to what Taft said...

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Something like Illidari Champion or Demon's Bane would have been better.
    Death Knight: Scourgelord
    I definitely like these choices!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    warlock, priest, shaman and rogue are all fucking terrible
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Gonna go with Slayer on this one. At least the others fit in some respect while Slayer is just... Demon Slayer...?

Though some still are a bit meh, like Battlelord or Shadowblade.

Draenei Shamans are sadly the red herrings of their society as they are of those who adapted to Shamanism in Draenor after the fall of Karabor, therefore bearing the Orcish culture. Nobundo and other Draenei Shaman trainers are Broken to add to the point. The stereotypical Draenei are more into the cosmic side of things.

In other words, Shamanism under the Farseer title is something heavily related to the Orcish culture and especially Thrall.
    Meh, it's because shamanism was traditionally an Orc only practice and in Vanilla WoW only Horde could be shamans, so a lot of the class fantasy stems from them.

It's basically along the exact same vein as Blood Elf Paladins. They get to spend all of Legion at Light's Hope, a traditionally Human paladin stronghold, while they lead mostly Alliance race paladins, and mourn a Human paladin leader.

At least Shamans have always seemed a lot more neutral in general. Paladins still feel like a mostly Alliance thing that a few Blood Elves just happen to be capable of.

And then you realize none of this matters, because it's a welfare title that 100% of the playing population is going to have, therefore no respectable person will use it.

Deathlord... sounds like a kid's title. :P

Slayer is bland and uninteresting, I actually preferred Illidari Master, I'm not sure why changing it from Illidari Master to slayer was a good idea in the slightest, Illidari Highlord would of been better than slayer. In fact anything would be better than slayer it's just so lame and uninteresting D:

Slayer is so generic and is part of other titles rewarded for completing the Nemesis quests.