Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    First game was against a Taunt Mage. Bad choice as I was playing standard Tempo Yogg Mage. Yogg swung the game, I was at 16 health with an empty board and only Flame Strike and Yogg in hand, my opponent was at 26 health with 3 minions on the board, Yogg cleared it plus himself, gave me Spirit Wolves, used a Holy Fire to recover some health for me. Thanks to a late Cabalist Tome giving me Pyroblast and a foolish enemy who tried to go for face when he only had 10 HP and I had Ice Block via Spell Slinger. Went for face with pyro for 11 damage due to having +1 spell power on the board.

Figured I'd share this deck since I've had enough fun with it (11-1, 5 opponent concedes, and the other 6 were lethals by turn 6-10). It destroyed every C'Thun variant, Evolve Shaman, Astral Communion Druid, Beast Hunter, Tempo Mage, Pirate Warrior, and Secret Pally. The only loss was to a Control Pally.

The idea is to control the board state with weapons, SMOrc, and combo-wombo with Frothings, Inner Rage, Ghouls, Whirlwinds, Death's Bite, and Patrons. Even if it goes to late game, you have Execute to get through a Taunt, Leeroy/Taskmaster or Grom/Taskmaster and Inner Rages too.

Here's a bunch of screenshots of the carnage for anyone interested!

http://imgur.com/a/AYoqw
    Last edited by TheWorkingTitle; 2016-07-07 at 06:54 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Yeah, I ended up going....29-9(?) with the deck. So like 1 loss for every 3 wins. One of the things I have found, even if you don't get your Alarm-o-Bot out, they have use removal to kill him you end up out ahead. If you have Chromaggus on the board at turn 9 and he survives, you get two Varians! Also KT and Feugen/Stalagg is fun.

In your opening hand you don't want any battle cry in your hand, waste for alarm-o-bot.
    I gave your decktype a go. It's great fun.

I ended up putting Doomsayer at 2 as well as FWA, for options to protect AoB (particularly vs Zombie-Minibot-MfB)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Cheap fun and actually pretty good deck. 25-3 so far with it. I just filled it up with random 0 and 1 drops. 2 and up is where it begins.

Turn 1 is w.e. Turn 2 drop Beckoner,, turn 3 is a 50/50 either you get the Twilight Elder or the Disciple of C'thun (unless you got 1 of them during the mulligan) turn 4 I just threw in a secret eater to counter those secret pals. Turn 5 Crazerd Worshiper, 6 is Reno. I don't usually use him here, probably only had to use him in about 5 of the games overall. But hes there just incase. 7 Twin emps, 8 Doomcaller. 9 either you're killing your Doomcaller or a high attack minion your opponent has with your Blade of C'thun. And finish the game with your C'thun.
    Last edited by c313; 2016-07-07 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I could almost kiss the ground when I finally got my win, I faced nothing but secret pallies where in some games they had incredible luck surviving with 1 hp. I haven't been that stressed with TB's like that in a long time, now I don't see myself revisiting this. Got a second Molten Giant out of my pack atleast.
    I got one too.... de'd it because it was my third.... and I had a long hiatus from playing like talking I skipped everything after Naxx.

Deleted
    Had to finish 5 wins tavern brawl quest. I did it with this deck.

Doomsayer to clear the board. If alarm bot survives Faceless shambler whatever comes out.

This week's Tavern Brawl: Servant of Yogg-Saron Tryouts!

"Help Yogg-Saron find a servant! Your deck is full of wannabes who cast a random spell at a random target when played."

According to a comment: you get a random deck with random cards with random spells being cast each turn.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    This week's Tavern Brawl: Servant of Yogg-Saron Tryouts!

"Help Yogg-Saron find a servant! Your deck is full of wannabes who cast a random spell at a random target when played."

According to a comment: you get a random deck with random cards with random spells being cast each turn.
    What have they done

Yeah if you don't like random don't play this week. Personally I love it, one of the best brawls we've gotten in my opinion because of the chaos it creates.

Killed myself with an equality whirlwind combo. Was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    What have they done
    Praise Yogg

Warrior played 5 Bloodhoof Braves in a row. Each spell was a buff for them. Yogg works in mysterious ways.

0-3 on this Brawl before I had to come into work today, highlight was having lethal next turn, he drops a random minion that casts Doom! and blows everything up and then plays a Wisp that casts Tree of Life and full heals everything. I lost a few turns later to his Enhance-o Mechano that cast Bloodlust after it gave Windfury to a few guys.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Won my first one. Once again another brawl that's completely luck based. I got Call of the Wild around turn 4 or 5 and opponent insta conceded.

I got my win by playing turn 1 Shieldbearer, it buffed himself with +5/+5 with that druid spell. Then my opponent played a card and buffed my Shieldbearer with Velens Chosen. At that point I just hero powered (didn't want anything bad happen to my Shieldbearer) and just hit face, he was dead in a couple of turns. Very heavy RNG based brawl, though not as boring as most others. My pack was garbage

Deleted
    it is fun... for the first 30 seconds or so. then it gets to either you stomping the enemy due to some insane rng, or enemy stomping you cause of rng...

Literally the worst brawl so far, too much rng, my opponent always seems to get perfect curve and then they cast neutral or beneficial spells, then I get a hand full of 9 mana minions that kill themselves when I put them down.

So far my opponent's random spells all affect me if they're damage, all affect him if it benefits him. Complete opposite for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun Brawl but takes too long for serious grinding.

Well, I feel bad for my opponent. I was damn near playing a constructed Brawl deck. I picked Warrior to knock out some dailies, but I ended the game with at least 12 (total) Patrons. Ravening Ghoul plus two Madder Bombers (amongst other RNG) made it an easy win.

Loving this Brawl. I feel like the 'secret' is to stop playing minions once you're winning.