Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    I'd say because Vamps not being able to recruit mafia is a hamstring needed for it not to be completely overpowered. There's a real possibility that Xan is gonna get vamp'd which makes it lucky he outed so many people who may or may not be his future team. It'll be difficult to trust him after today though I think he currently can be.
    Ah so you have no real reason to question it outside that it would be "Overpowered" I mean I'm not pushing this theory as anything real, but I wanted to get some form of discussion rolling instead of minimal posts and getting nothing out of a day again.

Even if Xanj is a vamp cop there is still a possibility that he does have at least one real result, but if his other results are just decoy's to push his real agenda we are following it without question. I would rather get some pressure on the others that were found guilty and see what they have to say rather than sitting on the easiest sheep target and get nothing out of this day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say since virothe has kindly confirmed the presence of mafia for us that they're going to win just btw if we don't lynch one, because I highly doubt we have a 2 member mafia or that vamps can recruit mafia. Meaning lets lynch virothe to stop mafia winning tonight and if I'm the only town left go ahead and recruit me then vamps win, either way unless vamps are really unlucky with recruitment I doubt town will or can win this

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'd say since virothe has kindly confirmed the presence of mafia for us that they're going to win just btw if we don't lynch one, because I highly doubt we have a 2 member mafia or that vamps can recruit mafia. Meaning lets lynch virothe to stop mafia winning tonight and if I'm the only town left go ahead and recruit me then vamps win, either way unless vamps are really unlucky with recruitment I doubt town will or can win this
    Ah yes, I confirmed so much! I incited a theory that Xanj outted the mafia team, that I am not in the list of, and then I said that if Xanj is a Vamp cop with a guilty he could use it to push his own agenda. But I mean a guilty HAS to be mafia right? Can't be an SK or anything else! That would be craaaaaaaaaaaazy.

And you "Highly doubt" a 2 man mafia, why? I've been in those in smaller games before, Just like I've played games were cults could recruit mafia. Both have happened and I have no reason to doubt either right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Ah yes, I confirmed so much! I incited a theory that Xanj outted the mafia team, that I am not in the list of, and then I said that if Xanj is a Vamp cop with a guilty he could use it to push his own agenda. But I mean a guilty HAS to be mafia right? Can't be an SK or anything else! That would be craaaaaaaaaaaazy.

And you "Highly doubt" a 2 man mafia, why? I've been in those in smaller games before, Just like I've played games were cults could recruit mafia. Both have happened and I have no reason to doubt either right now.
    Yea no stop misunderstanding on purpose I was referring to when you said "looks like we have vampires as well as a mafia" which I replied to you with the other possibilities including SK so lol at you trying to use that as your counter argument now.

And because this was a 13 man game and a 2 member mafia might as well be an SK team.

Also weird how you have a guilty on you claiming you're innocent all the while pushing on me because I haven't been investigated so I have to be guilty.

That's some upside down logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's because I know the guilty on me is false so why would I follow the cop when he failed to investigate the most suspicious person, I know one of his results is false and we've already had a cop die? Could you logic that for me rofl.

Yea no stop misunderstanding on purpose I was referring to when you said "looks like we have vampires as well as a mafia" which I replied to you with the other possibilities including SK so lol at you trying to use that as your counter argument now.

And because this was a 13 man game and a 2 member mafia might as well be an SK team.
    Aight, so it's becoming clear that there is a vampire threat to the town on top of a regular Mafia. Question is if they can only recruit one a night and we've seen 2 killed off there are possibly 3 vampires left. If it works as a cult we might be lucky and they all die if we kill the "sire"
    Ah yes, because assuming mafia with a kill still unaccounted for clearly means I can confirm the existence of the Mafia!

QUICK! In the next post Listo claims that SK's could exist in this game, we need to lynch him before he kills again! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Seriously man, you're coming in guns blazing.... To bad your accuracy is about as good as a die hard henchmen

- - - Updated - - -

It's because I know the guilty on me is false so why would I follow the cop when he failed to investigate the most suspicious person, I know one of his results is false and we've already had a cop die? Could you logic that for me rofl.
    And yet your statement is "The only one not investigated or dead" meaning you are following Xanj's claim to push your flawed logic. Oh, did I logic that one enough for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Listing the possibility is not the same as assuming as you did, you could have just been assuming instead of slipping sure but given the other evidence I mentioned before it puts you way out in front of everyone else as a potential mafia member.

Aight, so it's becoming clear that there is a vampire threat to the town on top of a regular Mafia. Question is if they can only recruit one a night and we've seen 2 killed off there are possibly 3 vampires left. If it works as a cult we might be lucky and they all die if we kill the "sire"
    Blood Fox, Graeham, Senna, Jynx, Reticence, Virothe, Arialla

All the yellow players are the ones who are still alive from the Large train, and if you don't believe Xanj's results you should be pushing us all equally and yet here we are Anakso. So please, logic me a reason not to think you're an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet your statement is "The only one not investigated or dead" meaning you are following Xanj's claim to push your flawed logic. Oh, did I logic that one enough for you?
    So your logic about me not following the cop is that I am by not voting for someone he investigated? K. Guess I should switch to someone he did that'd be totally not following him! I'm voting for someone on larges train, someone who might have slipped and someone who happens to not have a guilty on them from a cop I know isn't right about at least one result. Make sense now?

- - - Updated - - -

Blood Fox, Graeham, Senna, Jynx, Reticence, Virothe, Arialla

All the yellow players are the ones who are still alive from the Large train, and if you don't believe Xanj's results you should be pushing us all equally and yet here we are Anakso. So please, logic me a reason not to think you're an idiot.
    latest post covers this mr scum.

Listing the possibility is not the same as assuming as you did, you could have just been assuming instead of slipping sure but given the other evidence I mentioned before it puts you way out in front of everyone else as a potential mafia member.
    Saying a presumption is not listing a possibility, it's something I thought might be right at the time and still believe may be a possibility but without further evidence to support it I can't be sure. I even came out with a nifty little theory about how that could work with Xanj being mafia, but again disregard that because it doesn't fit in to Anakso's view of things.

- - - Updated - - -

latest post covers this mr scum.
    No it hasn't your post was once again asking me to look both left and right at the same time. You want to use Xanj's results to bolster your reasoning but you still expect to be exempt from that because then we have to look at that guilty on you and decide whether or not you're to be trusted.

The thing that annoys me with how you're speaking though Anakso is the fact that even if I had an innocent on me you would still be pushing this line of thought because "Xanj was wrong with you!" but you've given no evidence as to why or how and you are just consistently trying to undermine him but then you question anyone else who raises any questions over his legitimacy as well.

Right now you are the epitome of someone trying to have their cake and eat it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well of course I'm going to ignore theories about who might be Mafia from a mafia member trying to dodge his own lynch

Vote: Anakso

As I said before I would rather put some pressure on Xanj's other results and see what comes of it and you've annoyed me so... Let's dance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not questioning people for questioning xanjs legitimacy wtf. I'm questioning you yes and you might have done that but that is completely not related to why I'm voting you or think you're scum.

Well of course I'm going to ignore theories about who might be Mafia from a mafia member trying to dodge his own lynch
    Not really trying to avoid a lynch when I have a single vote on me and you are ignoring Xanj's results as much as you are ignoring me so once again what's your excuse? You still haven't been able to provide an explanation as to why you should be trusted and other than spouting off crud left and right you're not really doing much else.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no reason for me to be trusted anymore than anyone else really, I've claimed VT but that's about it. Other than that people can come up with their reads and decide for semelves but I think you've failed to realise, I don't need a reason to trust me because I know I'm town so knowing that why would o follow the cop?

- - - Updated - - -

One thing I will add is I am suspicious of reti and Senna but not as much as you. The fact is we've had someone die that could explain the fudged investigation and two docs die which give some weight to there being two cops and two switcherinos so he could be telling the truth and I was just switched last night, I think that's pretty apparent to everyone. having said that he could also just be lying mafia trying to get an easy last lynch they need to win, either way I can't say for sure but I'm much more suspicious of senna being a vamp than mafia which for previously stated reasons makes her a none lynch candidate, reti could go either way but I think is likely also mafia at this point based on mafia not jumping on his lynch (unless they're the ones starting it or are afk) regardless I'm much more sure with a vote on you than anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reticence: Xanjori, Catta
    Virothe: Anakso
    Senna: Reticence
    Anakso: Virothe

22 hours remain. With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this is a boringly slow day. Wakey wakey everyone else.

SOrry I have actually been asleep for some 17 hours.

I still believe that the safest hit on my list is Reticence. His Guilty was the night Ariallas investigation went to hell, giving me reason to believe my own guilty would not be tampered with. The other guilties I cannot be 100% on, although I am also inclined to believe I hit the nail on the head with Senna.

Anaksos arguments throughout this day also lead me to believe I may actually have a real guilty on him too, but I'm less certain.

The fact no one apart from the claimed VT follows my vote gives me a lot of reason to believe all my results are correct and I've hit both teams. If there are any townies left, following my vote at this point is probably our safest bet.

Ret if you are telling the truth I disagree heavily with your play. I honestly think your reasoning for killing listo instead of Senna is ridiculous.

With that said however I really dislike Senna's play today. She has done absolutely nothing and is just fencesitting. This is not what I expect of a townread especially not when town is in such a terrible position.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also pretty sure we've already lost.