Page 5 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I don't know. How many of the cops involved were jacked up on steroids and PED's who were also diagnosed with a God complex? About the same percentage as there were criminals who deserved to die?
    Before you say, "criminals who deserved to die" you should do a bit of looking into the issue of cops on roids/PEDs. It's no small problem.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Too much confusion right now to blame a particular person or group. I mean its probably an extremist black activist(s) but considering based on witness on this stream the shots were fired when the protesters were crossing in front and not earlier so it could be anyone at this point.
    Exactly, but naming a thread like OP did will only invite detraction and pointed fingers. Lots of told you so's and racism already in the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's drop the discussion of moderation. Pronto.

Also: Changed thread title to be more neutral. We have no idea who and what happened yet, let;s not presume.

10+ Year Old Account
    One suspect has been neutralized the other is pinned down.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Before you say, "criminals who deserved to die" you should do a bit of looking into the issue of cops on roids/PEDs. It's no small problem.
    How many cops who were convicted of wrongful shootings were "jacked up on steroids"?

10 officers shot. 3 dead

Local News just read a statement from Police Chief:

2 snipers, from elevated positions. 10 officers shot, 3 are deceased.

Well crap now to 10 officers and and the aggressors were snipers....ok this is some paramilitary bull**** at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the police shouldn't of been carrying?

Some people see guns and feel the need to defend themselves.

American gun culture is terrible.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

IIRC Dog the Bounty Hunter taught me that even being near a murder in Texas results in being charged as if you had a part in it. That's why he wound up being a bounty hunter. That should mean that all rioters near him at the time should be charged with two counts of attempted murder of a police officer.

Rioters are nothing but terrorists anyway. They deserve to be treated the same, including air strikes on their position.

Infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-08 at 03:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, this is evidently some far out planned bull...

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo42 View Post
    IIRC Dog the Bounty Hunter taught me that even being near a murder in Texas results in being charged as if you had a part in it. That's why he wound up being a bounty hunter. That should mean that all rioters near him at the time should be charged with two counts of attempted murder of a police officer.

Rioters are nothing but terrorists anyway. They deserve to be treated the same, including air strikes on their position.
    Considering they were snipers in elevated positions try again....

Also three officers dead....

Fuck fuck fuck. This is not the way to voice the displeasure over the last couple days (if that was their motivation and they weren't just using this as cover). I'm going to go tune out on something mindless for a while...

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    10 shot, 3 dead?

Snipers? All cop victims?

Someone is out for blue blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    One suspect has been neutralized the other is pinned down.
    Should OP change the thread title to "2 Cops neutralized in Dallas at protest"?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    so the news is saying now that 4 officers where killed and 4+ wounded by sniper fire? wtf is going on

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Fuck fuck fuck. This is not the way to voice the displeasure over the last couple days (if that was their motivation and they weren't just using this as cover). I'm going to go tune out on something mindless for a while...
    No kidding this is getting a bit crazy from both sides....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo42 View Post

But there was no riot.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."