Page 24 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I'm just more amused that everyone online is "liberal media" now.

Did you check beneath the bed incase they're watching you from there, too?
    Okay you can fuck off now.

Ignored. Have a nice day.

holy fkin shit fox news just broadcasting a fucking killing

some black guy ran up and shot another person point blank a ton of times and kept shooting after he had fallen to the ground

http://video.foxnews.com/v/255356509...#sp=watch-live

you want to know why i have a gun on me at all times?

shit like this
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm in favour of peace, some vary trigger happy cops have taken lives, like Tamir Rice or Eric Garner and they had no just cause to do so. Blood for blood, someone has to burn for this because its the only way to soothe the tensions.
    No. No, fuck no, and fuck you. My little brother is a cop, a damn good cop, and no, you aren't allowed to advocate for sacrificing him on a pyre because some other assholes did something shitty.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Or more likely because she pulled her phone out and immediately streamed it. Meaning that if he pointed the gun at her, he would have no case.
    Now you're just grasping at straws.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smooshtheman View Post
    one brief example is how after a CRIMAL BLACK TEEN was shot he went on the TV and said that police where acting inappropriately and should be held responsible
    Sure thing man. *pats head*

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Well, they can fuck right off and die then, as far as I'm concerned.
    I'm with you on that.

Also. The guy you quoted is trolling. Don't take the bait.

Infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-08 at 05:02 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the vehicle might be connected. DPD officer noticed someone with a bag rushing to the car and speeding off on I-35.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Tamir Rice was playing with a replica gun - fuck that. Cop did the right thing. I could not care less if he was a teenager or if he had been white.
    The fuck is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    You just condoned a 12 year old kid getting shot for playing with a toy gun. Hope you can live with yourself.
    *snippy snip*

Infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-08 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smooshtheman View Post
    if the citizens where armed appropriately and a majority of the military sided with the citizens over a tyrannical government we would prevail like we as citizens have always done...in my humble opinion
    If you have the majority of the military...then the citizens are irrelevant.
    If you don't have the majority of the military...then the citizens are fucked.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    How did he do this? By being president while black!? Dafuq is a "vaccume in the world"!?

You make it sound like he's got some bullshit agenda you just made up to be angry for "reasons".
    if that is a mystery to you i will leave it to you to educate yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    That's what the British said, too.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Okay you can fuck off now.

Ignored. Have a nice day.
    I didn't say it - you did. You decided that everyone on facebook / twitter are the "liberal media" - people don't work that way. And "conservatives" are just as able to go on witch hunts. Being so black and white is stupid as fuck.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    lets even say a decent portion of the military even

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    How you fall doesn't matter. It's how you land! XD ...
    Yeah, I guess they are past the just falling point at the moment in the US.

Interesting how that movie was made in an era we can now look back on as extremely quiet and civil, pretty much across the world, when it comes to racial tensions, and still managed to capture the feeling so well that it stands up in our current climate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    To be fair. They do this for every president. Shit, some people blamed bush for Katrina like he has a damn weather machine in his pocket.
    Don't be so deliberately obtuse, they blame his lack of response to katrina - not the storm itself, and you damn well know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakael View Post
    The fuck is wrong with you?
    Who gets their kid a replica gun in this day and age? I thought that shit was banned a while ago.

Hearing reports that both suspects are in custody. ( assuming that there are 2)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It's amazing how Obama is responsible for problems that have been festering out of sight of the public eye for decades.
    itis amazing how people will just blindly apologize for anything liberal/progressive/democratic.

Obama is the fucking racist-in-chief. It started with him saying that the Cambridge PD acted "stupidly" when a cop arrested Henry Gates. It continued with the idiotic "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon" statement, the federal investigation of George Zimmerman for civil rights violations (THAT TURNED UP NOTHING!) on into the basic support of Michael Brown and 2 full blown federal investigations into the case THAT TURNED UP NOTHING.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Don't be so deliberately obtuse, they blame his lack of response to katrina - not the storm itself, and you damn well know that.
    how can you be more informed about bush and katrina than obama and his shady and corrupt agendas