Page 26 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If he shoots an unarmed black kid, unfortunately I don't think its wise for the DA to run protection for him and avoid a trial.

Had they just set Darran Wilson to trial we wouldn't have BLM, but no, the DA had to run protection for his boys in blue and now the tensions are getting people killed.
    wow your ability to read alternative timelines is amazing, let me see if i can do it to. If darran wilson had gone to trial the press coverage would have gone way up and the resulting not guilty verdict would have resulted in even worse situation then we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    holy fkin shit fox news just broadcasting a fucking killing

some black guy ran up and shot another person point blank a ton of times and kept shooting after he had fallen to the ground

http://video.foxnews.com/v/255356509...#sp=watch-live

you want to know why i have a gun on me at all times?

shit like this
    Don't turn this into some bullshit pro 2nd ammendment crap of yours Zombie... One can argue that guy prolly carried his gun around for protection too... Till he got uncontrollably pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Yes I do.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/a...lt-in-charges/

You can look at the charts there if it makes it easier.
    I think you should look at the charts.

You said this,
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    I know that cops don't get prosecuted in the U.S. for slaughtering citizens at will except for a very few/tiny percentage.
    Literally nothing in your link supports your statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly suggest people concentrate on the discussion topic and not eachother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Don't turn this into some bullshit pro 2nd ammendment crap of yours Zombie... One can argue that guy prolly carried his gun around for protection too... Till he got uncontrollably pissed off.
    In a situation like that, I'd still rather have a gun, thanks!
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

4 suspects in custody, I guess the SUV had two other related people.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

I'm gonna focus on you.

How you doin? (Wink wink)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    4 suspects in custody, I guess the SUV had two other related people.
    If this is anything like other cop-killing investigations I've seen, they're going to cast a very wide net and then sort them out.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Speaking if Obama.

Do people actually know what the president does? The way people pass blame, you'd think he is king of the govt. he isn't. He really doesn't have as much power as people think?
    The Commander in Chief has the army sow his seeds of belief of course.

But seriously, I thought people complained he played too much golf if anything (Which I don't understand that complaint either). And I'm not sure how people are getting that acknowledging there's race issues is causing race issues.

rioting broke out in more than 100 cities following the assassination of civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr. [21] However, in New York City, Mayor Lindsay traveled directly into Harlem, telling black residents that he regretted King's death and was working against poverty. He is credited with averting riots in New York with this direct response, even as other major cities burned.[22][23] David Garth, who accompanied Lindsay that night, recalled: "There was a wall of people coming across 125th Street, going from west to east ... I thought we were dead. John raised his hands, said he was sorry. It was very quiet. My feeling was, his appearance there was very reassuring to people because it wasn't the first time they had seen him. He had gone there on a regular basis. That gave him credibility when it hit the fan."[24]

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That's the whole point I'm making. You have to actually have some ability for people to show you were a member of the KKK for the KKK to get blamed in any real way. With BLM it's like, "I think cops not shooting unarmed people, even unarmed black people, is a neat idea," and people are like OH MY GOD THIS GUY IS THE BRAIN OF THE ENTIRE BLM OPERATION.
    He doesn't have to be the leader. He only has to have a minor association. That would be enough.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Lol and when you're old enough to own a gun, maybe you'll be smart enough to understand that your dream will never come to light.
    being old enough to own and carry a gun as well as owning and being a CCw liscencee i dont quite know how to respond to your troll attempt other than this....

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    wow your ability to read alternative timelines is amazing, let me see if i can do it to. If darran wilson had gone to trial the press coverage would have gone way up and the resulting not guilty verdict would have resulted in even worse situation then we have now.
    It's called using your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    If this is anything like other cop-killing investigations I've seen, they're going to cast a very wide net and then sort them out.
    Most likely, but 3 dozen cars is a *lot* for a stop.

Cops in Houston now on a 2-man mandatory, wait for backup before doing anything as well. Might be something bigger than one city?

what do you expect if the Police in the US keeps on killing innocent People mostly black ? You get what you deserve and they will be more dead in the future

Every Idiot in that Country is allowed to carry a Gun.... and when you give them the Power of the Law. Shit will Happen

Maybe you should nuke your own Country

Infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-08 at 05:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I'm gonna focus on you.

How you doin? (Wink wink)
    I was doing a lot better before I ran out of tea 10 minutes ago. Would be nice if people calmed down enough so I could get some more.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Unlikely, the press coverage would have died down as other things happened, but people would have at least felt confident that trials were had, evidence heard and a judge issued a ruling. It would have slowed things down and allowed a trial to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantino View Post
    Maybe if the police had rocket launchers, they could've defended themselves? ROCKET LAUNCHERS FOR EVERYONE

USA logic.
    Is nation bashing not against the rules anymore??

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I guess they are past the just falling point at the moment in the US.

Interesting how that movie was made in an era we can now look back on as extremely quiet and civil, pretty much across the world, when it comes to racial tensions, and still managed to capture the feeling so well that it stands up in our current climate.
    Yeah when i saw they news i thought about that movie instantly... Even if it so far away in terme of country, culture, and era it's the exact same underlying problem...

A problem that is so hard to fix...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it was all cool and calm, until a few of the usual suspects turned up.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."