Page 35 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    I could picture this now. Especially with Wildtree's descriptions of the protests.

Imagine a peaceul protest and suddenly the Harlem shake intro is blasting in speakeers across Dallas.

Dez Bryant comes out in some bear slippers and starts dancing to it....
    Do you want me to spill my food or something? If so, you succeeded... dammit man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    So what are they doing that is illegal?
    Making smooshtheman feel icky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    I could picture this now. Especially with Wildtree's descriptions of the protests.

Imagine a peaceul protest and suddenly the Harlem shake intro is blasting in speakeers across Dallas.

Dez Bryant comes out in some bear slippers and starts dancing to it....
    BLM protest in Chicago earlier...

Blues Live Matters
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    So what are they doing that is illegal?
    disrespecting the hand that feeds them

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Yes it is. This is a classic case of domestic terrorism. If it is found that there was political motive (say extreme BLM member or a black militant group, or say white supremist group trying to create more trouble ) it can't be labelled anything else.
    I guess we can add four "black terrorism" kills to the 48 "white terrorism" kills since 2001.

http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-e...adi-dangerous/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Yup. Hell, the people on CNN were talking about the police maybe needing militarization since they don't have the hardware a citizen can have.
    COnsidering most police forces I have seen these days have AR-15s if not full out M-16s, whats next? M-203 grenade launchers? M-2 .50 cal heavy machine guns? Trading in police cruisers for M1 Abrams main battle tanks???

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh we're painting whole groups with the actions of a few?

In that case I guess the score is BLM: 4, Cops: ~100 per year.

http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/
    they got 4 people currently detained? i guess and the guy theyre negotiating with

money says that when the dust settles on this we're going to find BLM connections

but nah it wont matter amirte
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Not civilian target, not terrorism.
    Police believe it or not are civilians and not military

10+ Year Old Account
    Not civilian target, not terrorism.
    That then depends on how you define "civilian". Under some definitions, police are civilians (as they aren't military, e.g. 10USC), under others they aren't.
    Last edited by Masark; 2016-07-08 at 06:05 AM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Dude shut up. A guy being shot in another state doesn't fucking cause a sniper to take out 4 cops.
    You should certainly work as a profiler. Because normal people surely can't possible know the true motivation of the shooter yet.

Quote Originally Posted by smooshtheman View Post
    disrespecting the hand that feeds them
    Disrespecting anyone is not illegal (ignoring the rest of your post as it carries the same racist shit as the rest of your post).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I suppose you think the Oklahoma Federal Building bombing wasn't an act of Terrorism either, since it was a government building.
    Undefended civilians vs security forces capable of defending themselves. There is a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I still love how every measure of terrorism starts right after the one where.. you know... 3k people died rofl.
    probably because, statistically, it's a massive outlier, but also a perfect starting point for "terrorism has gone up since 9/11!" talking points to be seen if true or not

Quote Originally Posted by smooshtheman View Post
    look at these pathetic dindoos at that 7/11 on fox....they need to immediately lose habias corpus and go straight to jail
    I see you are using words, but I don't think you know what they mean. You mean their 4th amendment right and due process. Habeas Corpus is a writ used to petition that detention is unlawful. Something that would come after an arrest.

Also, being a dick bag douche, not enough reason to strip a citizen of their rights. Everyone has the right to be a fuckwad long as it isn't hurting someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Even the officers at the beginning were communicating and empathizing with the protesters. It was completely peaceful up until the shooting.
    Yeah it looks like the protest/demonstration was winding down or over by the time the shooting starts. Something good was happening in Dallas until these people had to ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    Get your head out of the sand. This is going to make it way worse.
    Yes, I understand its going to make things worse - that's not what I was eluding to. I'm talking about problems that lead UP to violence like poverty, almost no restrictions on firearms, losing jobs to china, poor education, etc etc ... and yes I realize fixing these things do not rule out the possibility of violence, but maybe its a step in the right direction to prevent as much violence as possible.

Undefended civilians vs security forces capable of defending themselves. There is a difference.
    There is a difference, yes....but that difference is not that one is terrorism and the other is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah it looks like the protest/demonstration was winding down or over by the time the shooting starts. Something good was happening in Dallas until these people had to ruin it.
    And it negated the fact that people were acting very responsibly. And now the protesters are once again labeled as violent because of a few idiots who do terrible things.

Oh you don't think anyone in the FEDERAL building was armed and capable of defending themselves? I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Disrespecting anyone is not illegal (ignoring the rest of your post as it carries the same racist shit as the rest of your post).
    im am the kind of american who thinks that if you do an act of this nature (burn an american flag, threaten to kill public servant, incite gang violence, provoke race wars) that you should be locked away and stripped of your rights as a US citizen