Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    In all bluntness, I couldn't care less about the winner of this nor I'll give a damn about the final at all honestly. But as Juventus supporter, I can say Pogbà has been quite entertaining tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm rooting for Portugal, i have some close Portuguese friends and quite frankly I'd love to see Ronaldo win a big tournament.

Yeah would be a nice send off for Ronaldo. Prob last major tournment for him and the national team. Just no shirtless selfies please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Ive been modding this section since dec. I know how you all work by now (mostly).
    Just imagine every game is like a Giants/Cowboys match... when it was still relevant

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    CL is definitely not bigger than EC or WC.
    National team tournaments trumping club level tournaments. Always have, always will.

- - - Updated - - -

Goofball.. you'd sleep even better when you're both at the same time.
    We really wanted to pull even there with Spain, or ourselves for that matter.
    Or France! WC 98, EC 2000

10+ Year Old Account
    Its Clatt reffing at the final

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36743405

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I know! Even though I really do not want you to win it is damn impressive to make the finals in the 2 last tournaments you have hosted.
    Not only making the finals, we won the last 2 tournaments we have hosted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post

Good. I like English refs, although Portuguese players are quick to go down on the field and they don't go for that. They are the most exempt refs and don't really crack under pressure in favor of the stronger team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still trying to figure out how I'm gonna watch the final while on a boat, sailing. Probably gonna see if I can borrow an Ipad or something
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    I'm rooting for Portugal, i have some close Portuguese friends and quite frankly I'd love to see Ronaldo win a big tournament.
    I'd love to see Koscielny fly in two-footed & turn Ronaldo into Joe Swanson.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Still trying to figure out how I'm gonna watch the final while on a boat, sailing. Probably gonna see if I can borrow an Ipad or something
    BBC Sport will probably stream it. (Assuming of course you aren't on a Booty Bay type boat)

Good, I'll enjoy watching him laugh at Pepe again if he dives (hopefully he's playing).

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    In all bluntness, I couldn't care less about the winner of this nor I'll give a damn about the final at all honestly. But as Juventus supporter, I can say Pogbà has been quite entertaining tonight.
    Lol me neither, but I was also really surprised to hear Islandic chant coming from French fans. They couldn't come up with something on their own? That was really cheap on their part.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Lol me neither, but I was also really surprised to hear Islandic chant coming from French fans. They couldn't come up with something on their own? That was really cheap on their part.
    Iceland stole it from Motherwell.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/29/the-st...chant-5973303/

10+ Year Old Account
    Somebody said that the French league teams sometimes do that but I don't buy it. It's lame appropriation, I understand imitation is a form of flattery but still, stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Tindr View Post
    Very poor Euro for all Bayern players (maybe not for Boateng), today they were in 10, Muller was terrible, Kimmich - srsly there isn't better right defender in Bundesliga?

What? Müller and Götze were underperforming and a bit out of luck in this tournament...that's it. Neuer, Hummels, Kimmich all played on or above expectations.
    Then we have Lewa, Sanches and Coman (+ Alaba and Thiago, Alaba plays in a shit team and Thiago, I haven't even seen him) in the other teams of which Lewandowski maybe failed to live up to the expactations. Sanches surprised me and played better than I thought. Coman was okay, but did not get a lot of play time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    What? Müller and Götze were underperforming and a bit out of luck in this tournament...that's it. Neuer, Hummels, Kimmich all played on or above expectations.
    Then we have Lewa, Sanches and Coman (+ Alaba and Thiago, Alaba plays in a shit team and Thiago, I haven't even seen him) in the other teams of which Lewandowski maybe failed to live up to the expactations. Sanches surprised me and played better than I thought. Coman was okay, but did not get a lot of play time.
    Not to mention the Portuguese lad they just signed who caught the eye.

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm you said Sanches (thought he was called something else for some reason)

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Gratz france, the referee played well for your team. Man of the match - referee.

I would not go that far, but he certainly wasn't the luckiest pick by the UEFA.
    Was more of a home-team referee.
    But ultimately it was a stupid, individuell mistake by Schweinsteiger that changed the outcome of the match.

Deleted
    Somebody said that the French league teams sometimes do that but I don't buy it. It's lame appropriation, I understand imitation is a form of flattery but still, stop.
    There is multiple chants for each and every team in the french league. This is one of them. Buy it or not, who cares? If we have to know the origin of every chants we'll find a few surprises, but is it that important? Somebody said it's not from Iceland either so...... Maybe you prefer "seven nation army" or "I will survive" once again? And "we are the champion" for the winners.... how original!

Damn there is more post about that fucking chant than the actual game...

Wathever the chant, people just want to celebrate because they are happy and it's the only thing that matter.
    Last edited by mmoc051d140155; 2016-07-08 at 12:36 PM.

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA_DfOqtH7M

This should make things clear. Date stamp August 2013.
    Now if you don't know refrain from criticizing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Same answer goes to you

What's next you are all going to cry because Griezmann does the hotline bling celebration "hurr durr he stole that from drake, can't he make stuff up hurr durr"

Deleted
    Motherwell fans have been doing it since the 80s.

Trust me I've seen it first hand.

- - - Updated - - -

ETA

There's never anything "new" when it comes to football chants.

Everyone pinches something from somewhere.

*cough* Bayern Munich/White Stripes *cough*