Page 69 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Gun homicides everywhere in Chicago where guns are banned. Its not hard to get a gun when u really want one regardless if its illegal or not.
    Guns are not banned in Chicago.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1521.pdf

Deleted
    Gun homicides everywhere in Chicago where guns are banned. Its not hard to get a gun when u really want one regardless if its illegal or not.
    If I couldn't buy something in my town, I'd go to another town. The same thing applies to the US, but with States. Really, gun laws should unified across the entirety of the US as a starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Xires is a Trump supporter who wants to keep Muslims and "others" out of the country. That tells you everything you need to know.
    Yeah? Where did I say muslims needed to be kept out of the country? Angry lefty putting words in my mouth now I see.
    You support Hillary? Despite the fact that she DID send classified e-mails over MANY unsecured and private servers?
    You support Hillary...this woman?
    https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMin...type=2&theater

Even black people know she is evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Wolf Blitzer just said the sniper that was killed, told the police he wanted to kill white police officers and he hated white people.
    Racist fuckers, yeah they are reporting that here to that he wanted to kill white cops, im sure he have never heard of black cops killing blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No they are not banned but Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws. The city's with the LEAST have less crime. Wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Yeah? Where did I say muslims needed to be kept out of the country? Angry lefty putting words in my mouth now I see.
    You support Hillary? Despite the fact that she DID send classified e-mails over MANY unsecured and private servers?
    You support Hillary...this woman?
    https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMin...type=2&theater

Even black people know she is evil.
    Yeah, your last sentence pretty much shines a bright light on who you are...

Are people really arguing it's hard to shoot a stationary target from an elevated position? Someone who has probably never fired a gun could manage to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Racist fuckers, yeah they are reporting that here to that he wanted to kill white cops, im sure he have never heard of black cops killing blacks.
    On top of that, one of those idiots killed a black police officer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    How do you know they are innocent before the investigation is not even finished yet?
    Innocent until proven guilty?

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    On top of that, one of those idiots killed a black police officer.
    They should all move to africa where blacks have been killing whites for along time, they would fit right in there.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guns are not banned in Chicago. They tried that, but SCOTUS shot it down as unconstitutional. They are highly restricted however, which is legal. Just some facts for ya.

No they are not banned but Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws. The city's with the LEAST have less crime. Wonder why?
    They don't have the least amount of guns, they have plenty of guns. They just don't have a lot of legal gun stores, people go outside the city to purchase them.

I'm a fervent supporter of the 2nd Amendment, and actually think groups like the NRA are too restrictive of the freedom to carry a firearm.

About time.

Also people act like blacks can't be racist, just look at africa for example where blacks is murdering whites everyday forcing most to leave.
    You're confusing murder with defending their natural resources in africa.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty?
    I like that concept.

Oh, really??????? Not hard ot get a gun, huh? Well, now...let's see.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KltBeXu4I7Y

In your face. Btw, Disney and a gun store owner called the FBI to report the Orlando shooter...the FBI did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Are people really arguing it's hard to shoot a stationary target from an elevated position? Someone who has probably never fired a gun could manage to do that.
    Young kids do it all the time to deer.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Oh. You're one of those individuals that thinks the vocal minority speaks for the whole.

Never mind. Carry on, brave citizens.
    The "F the police" chants spoke clear enough. Wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaque View Post
    You're confusing murder with defending their natural resources in africa.
    Defending natural resources my ass, have you any clue whats going on there? does not sound like it at all. Thats why almost all whites are forces to leave, all those murders at white peoples farms etc etc. Some 70,000 white's dead since a few years only in south africa.

10+ Year Old Account
    About time.

Also people act like blacks can't be racist, just look at africa for example where blacks is murdering whites everyday forcing most to leave , BLM is a racist group and need to be treated like one.
    It's like saying that a mass-shooter, since he was affiliated with the NRA, is totally representative of that one organization and all of its members are the exact same.

It's not hard to understand one or a handful of people from a group going rogue, and that it's not representative of the group on the whole.

Just like I don't expect every Republican to be a Trump devotee, you shouldn't expect every protester to be happy with the events that occurred in Dallas.

They're human, too.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Oh, really??????? Not hard ot get a gun, huh? Well, now...let's see.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KltBeXu4I7Y

In your face. Btw, Disney and a gun store owner called the FBI to report the Orlando shooter...the FBI did nothing.
    That's buying a gun legally. Do you really thing everyone of them go to a gun store? Most of the guns are stolen or black market guns. Very few are assault rifles. Handguns are way more common in Chicago gun violence then an Ar -15 that is hard to hide while ur walking down the street.