Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    "Sorry, black people, but you can't have justice today. People who matter are dying. Try again tomorrow."

I mean, that's probably not what you mean, but it's definitely how it comes off. Treating the concerns of black people as though they're distasteful because of other unrelated happenings is pretty much exactly the problem.
    Sadly, that probably is what a number of people here mean. They can't wrap themselves around the concept that black people are dis-proportionally harassed and killed. They can't recognize BLM for what it truly is...a cry for help.

And, for many of the anti-BLM, they just can't stand that attention may be paid to problems that aren't their own.

Most of them will find the one or two odd African American that is happy about the Dallas shootings while completely ignoring that the vast majority of blacks are extremely unhappy with the situation themselves. http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/viol...ed-by-attacks/

Sadly, far too many people just aren't smart enough to understand that the world is not actually composed of simple black and white issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Cops were killed somewhere, who cares if innocent civilians are being murdered in cold blood by police we gotta do everything we can to support the cops!
    Murder implies intent. And BLM is founded on a lie - white people are killed more often by police than black people when adjusting for both race and violent crime. This is the kind of speech that led to the actual murder of 5 police officers and attempted murder of 7 others.

Police brutality should be combated. But BLM isn't the right way to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Sadly, that probably is what a number of people here mean. They can't wrap themselves around the concept that black people are dis-proportionally harassed and killed. They can't recognize BLM for what it truly is...a cry for help.
    BLM is a movement founded by media frenzy - not by reality.It's a movement that seeks to typify the black experience and generalize black people in an attempt to gain power. When you adjust for race, black people are killed more often than white people. When you adjust for violent crime, white people are killed more often than black people. This inconvenient truth is almost always left out of discussions concerning BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Cops were killed somewhere, who cares if innocent civilians are being murdered in cold blood by police we gotta do everything we can to support the cops!
    The majority of them aren't innocent though (white or black), the shit in Minnesota was murder, the shit in Louisiana was justifiable from the looks of things, 1 out of 800,000 fucked up that day and suddenly 77% of the population are evil black people assassinating racist fucks? logical...when 1 group of people commit more crime then another, that group is going to have more interactions with police...

I think its more like, this racist group who at one point wanted segregation back doesn't give a fuck that thousands of blacks have been shot, who knows how many have died in Chicago by other blacks this year alone, cops legitimately murdering black people happens a handful of times a year (it happens more to white people) and it's clearly wrong, people make mistakes and they should be punished for them yet ~2,008 blacks shot by other blacks in 7 months in a single state out of 50 doesn't matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    The majority of them aren't innocent though (white or black), the shit in Minnesota was murder, the shit in Louisiana was justifiable from the looks of things, 1 out of 800,000 fucked up that day and suddenly 77% of the population are evil black people assassinating racist fucks? logical...when 1 group of people commit more crime then another, that group is going to have more interactions with police...

I think its more like, this racist group who at one point wanted segregation back doesn't give a fuck that thousands of blacks have been shot, who knows how many have died in Chicago by other blacks this year alone, cops legitimately murdering black people happens a handful of times a year (it happens more to white people) and it's clearly wrong, people make mistakes and they should be punished for them yet ~2,008 blacks shot by other blacks in 7 months in a single state out of 50 doesn't matter
    This is what happens when you get a media firestorm every time a black guy is killed by police. There's a huge racial disparity between how much attention black deaths get, vs how much attention white deaths get. And this is what's fueling a perceived discriminatory police force. But these sentiments aren't based on facts or statistics; indeed, statistics (the few that we have) fail to corroborate the major claim of the BLM movement.

10+ Year Old Account
    People could stop doing illegal shit then there wouldn't need to be a blm group
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    People could stop doing illegal shit then there wouldn't need to be a blm group
    There doesn't need to be a BLM group. The entire movement is based on a fabricated idea.

What we need is a group that tightens policing guidelines, including promoting the use of body cameras. Campaign Zero is a good one - and it's not racially motivated.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Good, it will be nice to see more people get on board with this. I've always thought that law enforcement needed to be held to a higher standard and something needs to be done about it.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabka Uhalla View Post
    Well considering the fact that BLM is one of the most racist, hypocritical political groups there are, I'm sorely, SORELY disappointed that Google would throw their support behind those morons. I'm really not surprised by Twitter though, ever since that dumbass Anita Sarkeesian joined the council of SJW's or whatever it's called, they've really gone downhill.

Not to mention the fact that nearly every single, if not every single black person that has been shot that's made major news has been a criminal and/or armed, but let's just ignore that because muh oppression, cops are all racist, yada yada.
    Not all BLM members are like that. Just like not all cops are bad. Just like not all Muslims hate Jews, etc, etc, etc.

Do they have their outliers in BLM who use their protests to stir up trouble? Sure.
    Are they BLM members themselves? Maybe, maybe not.
    There is no central leadership in BLM so you have loose canons doing dumb shit.

Just like with Anonymous. Every kid who wants to be 1337 says they are in Anonymous and DDoS a site or hacks/dox people and the media says it was Anonymous.

You shouldn't generalize an entire group based on <1% of that group.....which is exactly what groups like BLM are attempting to stop. You see what I did there?

Clinton: What do you want us to do, #BLM?
    BLM: BLACK LIVES MATTER
    Clinton: We work within the framework of laws, what do you want us to do?
    BLM: BLACK LIVES MATTER

You must understand the problem to construct a solution. BLM doesn't understand the problem. All they know is black people are dying. BLM needs to take a serious look at the black community to understand why so many black people are dying. To understand why there is so much proactive policing. They need to understand why police are on edge when policing in their communities. There are some very legitimate situations to be angry at the police, they should take the time to make sure they only focus on those particular cases. However, they must also understand the difficult situation the police are going into day after day in these war zone communities. We see the same mistakes happening in wars with civilian deaths mistakenly taken to be a threat in some way. These officers are going in with the mindset of the "war on the streets".

Deleted
    Its always cool to see those dumb bimbos who say a private company can endorse whomever they want.
    In legal terms its true, but what of moral terms.

Sane people here probably know that these same guys who express themselves with this argument would change their opinion to 180 degrees if google or twitter would endorse white supremacy or neo nazi organisations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    You shouldn't generalize an entire group based on <1% of that group.....which is exactly what groups like BLM are attempting to stop. You see what I did there?
    I suppose it's on those who say #BLM is a radical group to provide the % of people who promote violence. However, beyond violence what I do not like about #BLM is that they jump to conclusions, and cause destruction that way by destroying possibly innocent peoples lives and put them in danger by inciting violence against those individuals. It is not a <1% group of people calling for the removal of mayors, chiefs, police, and the release of police names and destruction of police reputation prior to getting any of the facts. They are intent on trying, convicting, and sentencing anyone who has the gall to get in a situation with a man of color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    There doesn't need to be a BLM group. The entire movement is based on a fabricated idea.

What we need is a group that tightens policing guidelines, including promoting the use of body cameras. Campaign Zero is a good one - and it's not racially motivated.
    If people stopped doing illegal shit the cops wouldn't get blamed for racial profiling, that better? Coz that's what I meant, I don't know how you took what I said but what you said wasn't in the same context.
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    That's fucking rich coming from a gun rights proponent. It's also ABSOLUTELY false. Why are you spreading this level of misinformation? Is it because you're just fucking ignorant of the facts or just fucking hateful?
    Actually, nice generalization there. I'm not a gun rights proponent, I wish the world didn't have guns so that it would be a lot harder to kill someone than it is currently. I see guns as a necessary evil. I'm sorry that the facts trigger you though mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    I suppose it's on those who say #BLM is a radical group to provide the % of people who promote violence. However, beyond violence what I do not like about #BLM is that they jump to conclusions, and cause destruction that way by destroying possibly innocent peoples lives and put them in danger by inciting violence against those individuals. It is not a <1% group of people calling for the removal of mayors, chiefs, police, and the release of police names and destruction of police reputation prior to getting any of the facts. They are intent on trying, convicting, and sentencing anyone who has the gall to get in a situation with a man of color.
    While I do not like witch hunts either, in most cases if a group like BLM or any civil rights group didn't call for further inquiry and investigations, and call for peoples jobs when cases of abuse get swept under the rug, no one would and the coverups would continue and nothing would get accomplished.

That protest last night was peaceful until a few maniacs decided to armor up and shoot police making sure the protestors were kept safe.

Like I said earlier, when a group like BLM decides to protest there will be idiots who use that as cover to start doing dumb shit and make them look bad by proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post

The fabricated idea of police abuse of minorities that can be seen literally every day in America? Good joke there... "fabricated" you say... wow.
    Last edited by Sinyc; 2016-07-08 at 02:36 PM.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/n...gs-us-database

click "total" next to "race & ethnicity"

I really do not get argument that since there is less blacks, percentage of killed is bigger - yes it is because blacks as minority commit more crimes! Yet there is always more whites killed by cops (because when cops see black they are fucking SCARED to shoot, as that would be racist) ...

This is even more ridiculous after this:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/07..._hp_ref=canada

I really would like someone to start White Lives Matter campaign ...
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2016-07-08 at 03:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    bad move by those companies, it won't please the blm ppl (because blaming everyone else is easier than blaming the black community's relatively high contribution to criminality) and it'll piss off everyone else.

Justice matters, racial justice is a contradiction in terms, you'd think google would understand that.

It's too bad google can't be boycotted.

I switched all my default search engines to DuckDuckGo because of this. I had been considering doing it for a long time. It's not as good as google, but close enough.

Black Lives Matter is a racist, hate group. They are basically the KKK with the media running a PR campaign for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaqwert View Post
    I switched all my default search engines to DuckDuckGo because of this. I had been considering doing it for a long time. It's not as good as google, but close enough.

Black Lives Matter is a racist, hate group. They are basically the KKK with the media running a PR campaign for them.
    You showed them. Also, their core value is not racism nor hate. Been watching Fox News much?

A group that condones killing innocent people because of injustices and innocent people dying is not a way to improve your campaign.

Double negatives in the real world never produce a positive outcome.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__