Page 75 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    -Snip-
    Now post the tweets and comments from people who want to kill black people.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I really understand how black people feel targeted by cops and I feel sorry for them.

But i have one question. Why do I see people resisting arrest causing the cop to freak out and shoots them?

It's not like you can run away anyways.
    Some cops are bully's on power trips, or at least this is the case in America. Not all but they exist and then a certain percentage of cops are just sponges who go along with their partner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I would if i had some, but most get's banned from facebook and twitter, weird that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    So about... 15% of the US popultation is black, right?

In any case, I'm glad I'm not a US cop even though cops killed in the line of duty in the states have gone down quite a bit in the last 30 years or so it still looks like a horrible job.

Sorry to hear about Dallas shootings though.
    Percentage would be a horrible argument to make because we can then go to percent of murders by what races.....and we know who is the highest percent.

I would if i had some, but most get's banned from facebook and twitter, weird that.
    That's funny, I see racist comments all the time on news sites, and Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I really understand how black people feel targeted by cops and I feel sorry for them.

But i have one question. Why do I see people resisting arrest causing the cop to freak out and shoots them?

It's not like you can run away anyways.
    Because when your resisting arrest and reaching for something most ppl including black cops will believe they are reaching for a weapon of sorts.

If you want to refute his evidence with your own by all means go right ahead. Don't expect people to make your argument for you though.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    The KKK is an organized group that Promotes violence against blacks, BLM is not an organized group, nor does it promote the use of violence at all (regardless of what the racist idiots here believe). That's a key difference you're neglecting here.
    Must be nice to live oblivious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    This sounds more like the problem lies with the First Amendment not the Second. I am in no way advocating limiting First Amendment rights, but just saying your argument is not logically sound.
    Uh, no. You need both intent and a tool to carry out your intent. One amendment provides the intent, the other provides the tool. They're both equally important here. But in my opinion, one is more important to conserve than the other.

Regardless, this is getting off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    If you want to refute his evidence with your own by all means go right ahead. Don't expect people to make your argument for you though.
    I already know that there's plenty of idiotic racist black people. I'm not trying to refute anything. But I'd be an idiot to think that there aren't also plenty of idiotic racist white people typing stupid crap.

There is a famous video of a young black man screaming at the cops "do you hear me now?" He's in the middle of a riot back in the 1990's, buildings burning all around him, people running in all directions, it's a riot. A man named Rodney King was beaten by cops for a half hour and unbeknownst to the cops, the beaten was videoed by a civilian. The riot started when the police were found "not guilty" by an all white jury.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    There is a famous video of a young black man screaming at the cops "do you hear me now?" He's in the middle of a riot back in the 1990's, buildings burning all around him, people running in all directions, it's a riot. A man named Rodney King was beaten by cops for a half hour and unbeknownst to the cops, the beaten was videoed by a civilian. The riot started when the police were found "not guilty" by an all white jury.
    http://spreadsheets.latimes.com/la-riots-deaths/

and meanwhile 28 of those people were black....That's some real justice there. /sarcasm

Wouldn't that make it an abusive cop thing?
    Would put the blame on the second amendment to bear arms. made the cops judgment faux pas and resort to ethnic verdiction.

The right to keep and bear arms should only goes to experienced and trained individuals that served in the military. at least they got some sense of purpose and responsibility. switzerland is the best example.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaque View Post
    Would put the blame on the second amendment to bear arms. made the cops judgment faux pas and resort to ethnic verdiction.

The right to keep and bear arms should only goes to experienced and trained individuals that served in the military. at least they got some sense of purpose and responsibility. switzerland is the best example.
    The right to bear arms should go to everyone. Freedom is a wonderful thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    MMO-Champion, the best daily news about who shot who for us Europeans.

Not even surprised anymore really, i literally just shrugged my shoulders.

I am really surprised this doesnt happen more often to be honest. i mean people rioting against cops, the shooting them a bit over the top, but thats USA for you.
    Yeah, and the beautiful thing is that my countrymen forget that we are both simultaneously more civilized than the third world, but the least civilized of the first world.

But hey, you know. Access to high powered rifles and armor piercing ammunition at a citizen level is perfectly justified in the land of the free, home of the careless.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Oh don't bother Themius, i know you are just the right person to downplay that someone sitting on social media with nearly half a million fans advocating for basically killing people have alot of influence, but as soon it's the other way around you'd be frothing around your mouth.
    You just sound really stupid.

What did I downplay? Absolutely nothing, there was a church with a lot of followers who was preaching hate and happiness over the gay club shooting. Was I "frothing" no... because people will always say crazy things.

And who is this someone with half a million fans? You didn't link anything like that.

Honestly, I like how the cops decided to end the standoff with one of the suspects... They used a robot to deliver a bomb to the asshole, and blew him up.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    MMO-Champion, the best daily news about who shot who for us Europeans.

Not even surprised anymore really, i literally just shrugged my shoulders.

I am really surprised this doesnt happen more often to be honest. i mean people rioting against cops, the shooting them a bit over the top, but thats USA for you.
    Let me know when we start a world war...maybe even 2.

Honestly, I like how the cops decided to end the standoff with one of the suspects... They used a robot to deliver a bomb to the asshole, and blew him up.
    Yea that was a new and different way to take out this asshat, I was impressed

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Yeah, and the beautiful thing is that my countrymen forget that we are both simultaneously more civilized than the third world, but the least civilized of the first world.

But hey, you know. Access to high powered rifles and armor piercing ammunition at a citizen level is perfectly justified in the land of the free, home of the careless.
    In theory the shooters did use the second amendment for its theoretical purpose if you believe the rhetoric and hype surrounding the second amendment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.