Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Wait. The new Dalaran doesn't have an Auction House?
    Guess I should keep hold of my Garrison Hearthstone then. Fortunately I got that remote auction house in my trading post.
    New Dalaran will have an Auction House and a Bank etc. you can hear them talk about it in the interview.

What I wanted to know is how they will address the scaling of people in Dalaran. Back in Wrath it was awful, I hated going there because my character would constantly stutter around.

Please tell me they load tested the crap out of this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post

On the other hand. Apparently Trolls in a Draenei holy area does feel right.

So, yeah, they're absolutely full of shit.

Like no warrior heroes from prior lore because they wouldn't fit together in one place. This same argument can be applied to most class halls.

Heck, even better, the Paladin class hall has a NIGHT ELF PALADIN.
    Honestly I was just shitposting. I know their reasoning behind things is usually completely retarded.

I'll take purple hair over that dead poodle Lore wears on his head.

While I guess you could say MM should get a bow... but if you Google marksman images... Well, I rest my case.

"Artifact Knowledge allows the team to reduce the huge gap between players that are playing 60 hours a week and 4 hours a week."

So when i play my 4 hours max a week i'll be questing all of the time???

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    So when i play my 4 hours max a week i'll be questing all of the time???
    You're paying $15 a month and can only play 4 hours a week?
    You're ripping yourself off, dude. Just stick to f2p mobile games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    Deathknights hall should have been the shadow vault imo, would have made a lot of sense, instead of giving them the same old boring place of the past.
    When you want a strategical advantage over your enemy, would you choose a fixed location all the way in Northrend or a floating Necropolis that can fly anywhere around the world?

Artifact Knowledge allows the team to reduce the huge gap between players that are playing 60 hours a week and 4 hours a week.
    does anyone else see a problem with this? I mean a person playing 60 hours per week is not going to be better then a person playing 4 hours per week wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    does anyone else see a problem with this? I mean a person playing 60 hours per week is not going to be better then a person playing 4 hours per week wtf.
    Except for they will be. Artifact knowledge is a catchup mechanic so people aren't so horribly behind it seems hopeless. But, it's not even close to catch up to people who live and breath WoW...

10+ Year Old Account
    "The Artifact Fist weapons are invisible when sheathed because there aren't really points to sheathe them, they are too bulky and clip everything."

SO WHY THE FUCK USE FIST WEAPONS? They should be removed from the game. Not make artifacts out of them.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    While I guess you could say MM should get a bow... but if you Google marksman images... Well, I rest my case.
    What do you think came before guns? Bows! Don't be that simpleton it doesn't look good on you.... btw your case is over there >>>

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    What do you think came before guns? Bows! Don't be that simpleton it doesn't look good on you.... btw your case is over there >>>
    Yep.. they did.. but then how come BM hunters get the gun? Why didn't they start with a bow too? You seem to know a lot about the thought processes of a simpleton... (and then get it wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    Except for they will be. Artifact knowledge is a catchup mechanic so people aren't so horribly behind it seems hopeless. But, it's not even close to catch up to people who live and breath WoW...

Good I didnt try to lvl my artifact on beta dont want to get to into it and ruin live but thats good to know still i dont think there should be a catch up mechanic. You earn what you work for...

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    Good I didnt try to lvl my artifact on beta dont want to get to into it and ruin live but thats good to know still i dont think there should be a catch up mechanic. You earn what you work for...
    If there's no catchup mechanic then the game is only playable for those who start from launch and stay in the game. Blizzard does make these games to make $$, so that would be poor design with no possible excuse in front of shareholders if they blatantly shunned new customers.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    If there's no catchup mechanic then the game is only playable for those who start from launch and stay in the game. Blizzard does make these games to make $$, so that would be poor design with no possible excuse in front of shareholders if they blatantly shunned new customers.
    There never use to be catch up mechanics. Not in pvp not in pve. Its not needed.

Deleted
    is this a weird hair competition?