Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Demon Hunter: Early access on or before August 17th

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/201...-here-7-8-2016

Don't see the reason why they made a HFC set for them when the invasions give better gear..

Deleted
    I love how they say what's included and then say '..and when you can expect it' and then they don't tell us when

I read the stupid post 3 times to find out.

10/10 Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

Don't see the reason why they made a HFC set for them when the invasions give better gear..
    Does it matter?

The only reason I wan't my DH early is so I can transmog his ass out.

Invasions give 700 and a weapon upgradeable to 725, as far as I can tell, HFC Heroic and Mythic are better then that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Pretty much.

Becasue people only go for stuff that is better. No way any DHs might be running HFC with their guild to test out the class before 8/30. Please think before you hit send.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Becasue people only go for stuff that is better. No way any DHs might be running HFC with their guild to test out the class before 8/30. Please think before you hit send.
    "testing" dh at 100 is useless. You have 1 talent point. The other talent points are major talent points that affect your dps BIG TIME. Saying that you'll be doing 50% less damage than you should be is not an understatement. The other classes don't get additional talent points for 100-110, so the DH is at a literal disadvantage. The reason to be doing HFC is for gear or to shoot the shit with your homies. Not to test the class out

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    "wan't?"

Anyway, OP. PvP season ends in 11 days so the pre patch is likely around that time, with DH becoming available a couple weeks later, most likely.

Deleted

Sorry, didn't see someone already mentioned what ilvl the gear was upgraded

Deleted
    Wasn't it 7 days before official release? i swear i've read it somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Signex View Post
    I think they said something like "about a week prior to Legion's launch", I'm most likely wrong though.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Signex View Post
    When Legion Preorder page activated at Blizzcon, the page said, 7 days before Legion launches. Then the page change to "we will announce the exact date Demon Hunters will be available.

Still if it is the 17th of August. That is 13 days you have to play the class, power level professions, etc before Legion Launches. That is more time than what Alliance Shaman, Horde Paladins, Death Knights, Goblins/Worgen, Monks received.

You will loose half lvl by lvling a DH at pre-patch. because you are capped for lvl 100.
    So i'm going to lvl him up to 99 then wait for live

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kimao93 View Post
    You will loose half lvl by lvling a DH at pre-patch. because you are capped for lvl 100.
    lol who gives a shit about that? I'd rather just play my DH at lv100

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, could you explain why this is an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    I'm sorry, could you explain why this is an issue?
    Because half a level is 30 minutes of leveling or all the garrison missives. MASSIVE loss of XP. /s

i honestly don't mind that. i don't want to level through legion too quickly.

i'm so excited, i just need a way to skip out whole days so i can get to it faster.

Or you know, you ding 100, gear him up and level 100-110 a lot easier than you would with your starter gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Or you know, you ding 100, gear him up and level 100-110 a lot easier than you would with your starter gear.
    *ding ding ding ding*

Aaaaaannnnd we've got a winner!
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain