Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    See having them around is a good thing though. They kill and eat the really nasty ones :P

You just need to relocate them outside every now and again lol

I make fun of my Aussie friend all the time for being a closet Fosters drinker, which drives him nuts.

"That Yank piss? Fuck off with that, we sell that to dumb people in the US."

Aussie people have a good sense of humor and are pretty reliable so that's good in my book.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Downunder is cool, get used to it !

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    One encounter with a Huntsman Spider or the like and I would move to another country. Without any delay.
    So last year at some point I went to use the toilet and when I closed the door there was a big fucking huntsman spider attached to it. I let out a girlish squeal which caused my roomie to come running to see what the fuss was about.

They are not a fun thing to randomly encounter.

I wish shitty news articles would stop portraying Australians like some dickheads who can't take a joke.

Or in this case, a sloppy line that clearly wasn't intended to be offensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    So last year at some point I went to use the toilet and when I closed the door there was a big fucking huntsman spider attached to it. I let out a girlish squeal which caused my roomie to come running to see what the fuss was about.

Never again, spider. Never again!
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2016-07-09 at 03:39 PM.