Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Is that why, WoD failed so bad? They probably listen, but they listen to the wrong questions (or players).

And the fact that they answer to a honest question (about legacy server), "You think you want, but you don't".

Ornyx has the responsibility to listen to ALL questions. Whether it is bullshit or not. That is their job, if they cant do it, they should quit their job. Blizzard have the responsibility to answer as many question, as they can.

Possibility is that they listened to those players that made the game so crap today (WoD). Or that they are so arrogant that they dont need to listen. Unfortunately, they cannot please everyone.
    You don't have to look further than the MMO-C forums to see that whoever you listen people will complain and quit. The community is split in so many kind of players that you can't just "listen to the community".

And you don't have to look further than the MMO-C forums to see that people are ignoring facts and pull numbers and "facts" out of their asses.

Some guys asked for an answer, Ornyx did an honest one, and since none of the posters he was refering to works at Blizzard how the fuck they know whether or not Blizzard is ignoring the inconvenient questions on purpose ? They don't, thus it's "fabricated and not helpful to the convesation overall".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    Blizzard is not ignoring players. Players THINK Blizzard is ignoring them because Blizzard does not and cannot respond to every single player.
    this. OP just wants to create drama

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    this. OP just wants to create drama
    You realize who the OP is right? Also dev should be at least told not to post like that. Unprofessional and on levels of Bashiok and Tseric.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    It's not a fabrication when there is reasonable doubt. How were players supposed to know there were 60+ questions in queue to be asked? Ornyx should apologize for that statement for insinuating that people had disregarded knowledge (that they did not have) and are only intent on inflaming the community.
    There is a fixed duration to the event.
    It is pretty damn obvious there are limits as to how many they can answer.
    Therefore there will be questions they receive that do not get answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesnt change the fact that Blizzard is completely disconnected from their audience when they think theyre not

Posting in a Jaylock thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    Doesnt change the fact that Blizzard is completely disconnected from their audience when they think theyre not

Real Talk- Is Blizzard disconnected from their audience, or is their audience disconnected from Blizzard?

Deleted
    It's not a fabrication when there is reasonable doubt. How were players supposed to know there were 60+ questions in queue to be asked? Ornyx should apologize for that statement for insinuating that people had disregarded knowledge (that they did not have) and are only intent on inflaming the community.
    How was i supposed to know that the parking lot outside walmart would be filled up the day Justin bieber decided to throw a concert there?

How was i supposed to know that putting my cat in the oven awouldnt be good for it?

How was i supposed to know....... common fucking sense bro. Common sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    What fact is this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Irony in one opening post.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Subs are in the 2m range now.
    The above statement is a guesstimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Yeah fancy that, paying money for a game and a sub every month and wanting answers on the direction of the game after two years of utter shit. Spose we should do what almost 6 million others did this expansion and fuck off so you can play on your dead servers.

Idiot. "Move the fuck on" is not a response you want people to actually accept.
    You pay for access to the game, if you like what they are doing you continue to pay, if not, you don't. Blizzard doesn't own anyone anything extra to justify the monthly fee, get over yourself.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    You pay for access to the game, if you like what they are doing you continue to pay, if not, you don't. Blizzard doesn't own anyone anything extra to justify the monthly fee, get over yourself.
    Exactly! For some reason some people think that they are entitled to more than just playing the game when paying a monthly fee. They get selfish about it and complain they are not "heard" and use the "But I am paying you guys $15 a month so I DESERVE to have my questions answered" excuse.

No Legacy servers? Blizzard's ignoring a minority. No new Bg in Wod. Blizzard ignoring another minority. WutFace QQ :P
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Subs are in the 2m range now.
    No they arent, Blizzard hit an all time high after releasing the movie and hit 13m subs. Do you see where Im going with this? I can say the exact opposite and be just as correct or wrong as you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Community Manager - Ornyx last week recently responded to players on the forums complaining about some of their questions not being answered:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

What I think is more important to note, however, is that all of these questions were on the list to be answered, but Holinka and Lore ran out of time to discuss more of them. Looking at the list of questions we had for this Q&A, we had roughly 60 questions from the US forums, EU forums, and Twitter - so, yes, there were a lot of items to discuss and we, unfortunately, did not hit all of them. Focusing entirely on questions that concern only a minority would be quite unfair, however, so we did answer questions on both ends of the spectrum.

Like others said, just because you knew the answer to one or more of the questions does not mean it wasn't worth discussing for players who may not be following along as closely as you are. Anyways, adding fuel about us "ignoring" the "inconvenient questions" is completely fabricated and really not helpful to the conversation overall.
    In his closing statement, he basically calls these people liars who are making up a world where Blizzard is "ignoring" their questions. I say good on Ornyx for standing up to these morons and not taking their shit. I get tired of seeing players abuse Blizzard and make up lies to try to catch Blizzard in a trap. This is the type of stuff that Celestion did and I say good on the CMs who stand up and not take the bullcrap some of the community spews at them.
    OH COME ON! Now you are just fishing, just because a CM said that they aren't ignoring people or their questions doesn't mean they call everyone liars. Just means the god damn truth, it is a bullshit claim in the end, for NONE on the forum can prove it either - And no, no answer doesn't mean they don't listen.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Anyone who thinks that blizzard is ignoring players has never tried talking to EA, Valve, Bethesda, Activision...

Some of those companies actually have an official "we do not talk to our players" policy, like Bethesda.

As far as communicating with the playerbase goes, blizzard is pretty damn the best AAA company on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    People getting mad at nothing get mad at someone telling them they were getting mad about nothing. Just another day on the internets.
    This right here. they need to add a like function to MMOC. Seriously. Implement it asap

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    He should be fired or demoted for lack of professionalism. Customers are the reason he has a job. You do not ever go off on a customer. Ever. At most you simply disengage and walk away. I know in places I've worked the rule is if a customer is going completely off, stand there and paste a smile on your face. Frankly if he can't handle the heat without dumping his professionalism, he should gtfo of the metaphorical kitchen.
    Get a load of this guy

Apologize why?
    Because herd of angry apes cannot control them self's and start fuming acid as soon as they think they are not heard ?
    Please.......

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    So you dont feel that Blizzard should show you or indicate you that the direction of the game going forward, after two years of some of the worst content this game has seen, has in some way improved before you spend another $X on Legion?

Here. I have this rock, it costs 60 bucks and repels Great White Sharks. Please, gobble it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    So you dont feel that Blizzard should show you or indicate you that the direction of the game going forward, after two years of some of the worst content this game has seen, has in some way improved before you spend another $X on Legion?
    No. Why? Because:

A) Whatever they say, a large percentage of the community wouldn't believe it anyway.

and

B) They're making the game to make money, not tickle your love spuds. They aren't making it to fit your individual needs, and they're not going to break down and tear out their hair if you personally don't like the direction the game is going. Sorry, sunshine, but that's the way it is.

If you don't like the content of the game after two years, and you're still spending money on it, Blizzard's not the one with the issue.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!