Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    All I know if the words ring false when they want to focus on 2 specific tragedies instead of the 5,000 annual tragedies. I completely agree that black lives matter, but the people who disagree with that statement the most are other black folks.

So while we should all be outraged when a police officer, charged with serving and protecting the public, wrongly kills a black person, how are other races supposed to rally behind BLM, when blacks themselves don't care about the bigger problem within their own community?

Is it a "only we can kill our people" type sentiment?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    What acts of terrorism has BLM been responsible for?
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Google and Twitter endorse a group that calls for violence against police officers, that calls for the officers involved in shootings to just commit suicide. That have stated several times that according to them, black lives matter more than other lives.
    A group in whose name several officers were shot a few hours ago.
    Maybe this?
    /10char bs
    Last edited by Shaktard; 2016-07-09 at 07:07 PM. Reason: blubb

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    And what does this all have to do with BLM relation to the shootings again?
    Well, in the end he's just contributing to the problem of both black crime and blacks being shot by the cops(POHLEESE BREWTALUTY, as it's so ineloquently put by the BLM folks)
    Working on my next ban.

Rofl... ^ this fucking guy :lol:

T-they totally don't hate whites! It says so on their website! Yeah right.
    Working on my next ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Well, in the end he's just contributing to the problem of both black crime and blacks being shot by the cops(POHLEESE BREWTALUTY, as it's so ineloquently put by the BLM folks)
    See, it would only be relevant if BLM actually supported criminals. Since they are not supporting the actions of those who provoke police officers to using guns, I fail to see how BLM motivates the violence against the police.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

See, it would only be relevant if BLM actually supported criminals. Since they are not supporting the actions of those who provoke police officers to using guns, I fail to see how BLM motivates the violence against the police.
    Yes, I'm sure you fail to see many things that are right in front of you.
    Working on my next ban.

Even if you don't want to accept that pretty clear statement contrary to the claim, telling someone to commit suicide is nowhere near terrorism.
    How about shooting at not only police officers but other people aswell just because theyre "white" while clearly supporting and being associated with BLM?

Quote Originally Posted by Rabka Uhalla View Post
    Not to mention the fact that nearly every single, if not every single black person that has been shot that's made major news has been a criminal and/or armed, but let's just ignore that because muh oppression, cops are all racist, yada yada.
    So, what you're saying is all crime is punishable by death? And that carrying a legal weapon should be punishable by death? good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I'm sure you fail to see many things that are right in front of you.
    Hear that? It's the sound of you losing the argument!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Wow.. you sure do seem slightly "slow".
    You must be black otherwise you wouldnt support this shitshow called "BLM".

Infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-09 at 08:02 PM.

Hear that? It's the sound of you losing the argument!
    To whom? The fellow is clearly a BLM "activist" who snapped.
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/07/two-p...shootings.html
    Can you not read?

You certainly can't read between the lines, that much is obvious.
    Working on my next ban.

Can you not read?

Doesnt fit their leftist SJW cuck narrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you not read?

Now translate this aggressive flow to English and come back to me again.

Deleted

"One had to look no further than the fact that the ideological guru behind ‘Black Lives Matter’ – the individual whom its founders cite as their inspiration – Assata Shakur – is a convicted cop killer who is on the FBI’s ‘Most Wanted Terrorists’ list.
    BLM protesters have also repeatedly invoked violent rhetoric. During a march in New York, demonstrators chanted, “What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now!”"

It's disgusting that you guys and google support this group

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Racial justice? How about justice.

Why do two tragedies have to lead to action? And what action? Right after these cops died? It's a bad move to push for action and fan the flames when tensions are raised.
    As a black male, i agree.

As bad as some of these cops are at their jobs. And i say some because it is a minority of cops acting like douchebags and escalating situations. We need to take the racial element out of the conversation. There doesnt need to be racial justice. There needs to be justice. Saying Racial justice is just going to create more racial hate. It makes it seem that these officers should be judged by african americans alone.

The news media needs to stop bringing up every single black death by cop. We as a people do not need our lives flooded with death every week, or every day. Unless its in our immediate area or is a mass shooting with suspects still on the loose. We dont need to know about. No matter how many people are upset.

The media is just stoking the fire, prodding the bear, throwing chum in a pool full of sharks. Its not helping, its making it worse. Its the same thing i felt about those trials about a female whos kid went missing and they suspected she killed her child and buried her in the woods or maybe the parents covered up their own neglegance because the kid may have drowned. But it was a national story and when ppl didnt get the outcome they wanted they went crazy.

Its none of your business people. Its that communities problem and the family. Same with these shootings. It should not be national news. Killings happen every day but are not news worthy. Why? Because some gang killing or some random murder or a kid napping wont get the nation to a boiling point like all these police shootings whether self defense by a cop or stupidity by the cop. You have african americans who cant see the difference anymore. Who are looking at all these shootings as if all the cops are in the wrong. And thats because the news media has thrown in our face one killing after another and we dont have time to process and we just think all cops are bad.

Now i say we but im not included in this because i dont judge people. I dont know, im not there. I cant be asked about a situation i was not a part of. But plenty of african americans will say "he was a good boy" "he never did any thing wrong" "he was a teacher" "he was a top student"

And yet i see some footage of people resisting arrest. Not following directions. Not surrendering. The guy who got shot in the chest was told to do somthing and he didnt do it(not the one in the car btw) he got tackled to the ground because of it and was still resisting. Why? because he felt he did no wrong. Well its also wrong to not obey a policemans orders. And that was the outcome we got.

Im going to suspect that leading up to the election there are going to be even more incidents but i ask that my fellow africans on this forum dont give in to the propoganda and think that all police are against you and want to kill you.

Dont give them the opportunity to do shady things. Obey their commands. Dont talk back, if you get pulled over have your papers out before hand. If you have a firearm, Make sure you show the officer your hands at all times. Dont say you have a gun then reach around somewhere.
    Last edited by Zeek Daniels; 2016-07-09 at 07:40 PM.

Now translate this aggressive flow to English and come back to me again.
    Why don't you do everyone a favor and go pull a gun on a cop. You'll get to be with some of your favorite fictional good guys supported by the BLM.

Infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-09 at 07:57 PM.
    Working on my next ban.

Deleted
    One can draw inspiration from someone without endorsing everything that person did. The person in question did a lot more than just kill a cop.
    Apologetic behaviour like this is what bothers me from the left the most.
    What's next? "How dare you generalize all terrorists like that?"

Disgusting

Is such a good argument
    Working on my next ban.

Is such a good argument
    I honestly think that this kind of "leftism" is really a mental disorder. I refuse to believe that normal people are this naive.