Poll: Will you level as Havoc or Vengeance

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Will you level has Havoc or Vengeance?

I'll prob level as vengeance so I can pull 5+ mobs and never die.

Havoc, because it will be my main spec and it's the one I enjoy the most. Vengeance is without a doubt easier to level with than Havoc, but I still don't think it worthwhile to switch just to pull more mobs and maybe complete quests marginally faster.

Vengenace for elites and Havoc for everything else personally, although I'll likely be dungeoning as Vengeance aswell, been using beta to learn both specs to a fair degree ^^

I haven't decided yet whether I'll be maining DH or Priest, but I'll be leveling with a Mage, so definitely Veng if I go with DH.

Thanks to Shyama for the Signature

veng cause im a tank main and only play tank spec

undecided.. the artefact power conundrum is bugging me. i wanna level, dungeon, world stuff as vengeance.. but i am going to be raiding havoc.

i think i am just going to be one of those poor people who has to grind artefact power until i die. unless i have missed something big? getting both weapons to 13 was pretty easy i guess.. maybe 13 is high enough for my solo-5player adventures?

oh well. we'll see.

Havoc so I don't have to save / switch spec to apply AP and I'm getting carried by my 745+ friends for the first 5 hours anyway. If I would have leveled solo I would probably have leveled as Vengeance.

Not had any trouble with elites as Havoc while levelling, so come live, i'll level Havoc, swap to Veng for World Quests

I'm torn between both, veng seems easier but I know I'll be playing Havoc at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan to main vengeance--since people seem to think vengeance will be easier/faster to level with, that makes the choice obvious.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Havoc, as that's what i'll be raiding with, but equally i need to figure out how much AP i can invest in Vengeance without gimping myself come progression ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    I'll prob level as vengeance so I can pull 5+ mobs and never die.
    You can do this with Havoc...

Havoc during the starting experience, Vengeance until I get my second Artifact weapon, and then Havoc to level 110 while tanking the four dungeons at the end of each zone.

Gonna level vengeance so I'm not fresh at 110 for tanking

I even don't know whether I am gonna be tank or dps, so I have no clue...

Vengeance, I'll be maining tank anyway so its a easy choice for me.

Havoc for the starting zone since it's pure cancer as vengeance, and then vengeance for everything else. I'm gonna be main tanking in legion so there's no point of me leveling as havoc since i need to learn how to play the spec properly.

I'm actually surprised the poll is this even. I thought vengeance would have an advantage with the ridiculous survavility it has.
    Then again, havoc might be good since so many ppl are lvling at the same time and it won't feel so squishy.

I'm sort of tempted to level as Vengeance but I feel like half the troubles I had when I started to level as Havoc was due to the lack of gear. If I manage to get some semi decent gear in the pre-patch it shouldn't be bad to level as Havoc.