Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post

B) They're making the game to make money, not tickle your love spuds. They aren't making it to fit your individual needs, and they're not going to break down and tear out their hair if you personally don't like the direction the game is going. Sorry, sunshine, but that's the way it is.
    A). If theyre trying to make money, after loosing 6 million subs, perhaps detailing and giving some answers on the current direction is not ticking my love spuds, but sound fucking business advice.

B). I never said they were tailoring, nor do I expect my individual needs met. I log on 3 times a week and raid. Im good, I couldnt give two shits about world content or dungeons. But I also dont like seeing more than half the total subs drop in a year because content was so dry.

10+ Year Old Account
    I came here expecting to find a lie only to find common sense. Since when is common sense considered a lie?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

7+ Year Old Account
    ..... Wait what? Ornyx just told people to stop complaining, that is all
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Subs are in the 2m range now.
    except they arnt, can you provide proof? because the trend of the 2 last sub numbers we got the decent lowered... since it was 5.7 one q, 5.6 the next
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Unlikely. Last sub numbers showed over 5m with a stabalizing sub numbers. While no one can know what they are I have doubts it is before 4m due to the fact the last known sub drop was a mere 100k.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    Players THINK Blizzard is ignoring them because Blizzard does not and cannot respond to every single player.
    Using the specific example of beta testing, players have a point. Just read through the beta forums. Some class issues have been reported since alpha but have been disregarded by Blizz. If Blizzard knows best, then why beta test?
    They aren't making it to fit your individual needs, and they're not going to break down and tear out their hair if you personally don't like the direction the game is going.
    That doesnt make sense. If its one player's kooky opinion which goes against the norm, then sure. But if a substantial portion of the player base complain about the same issue, and Blizz ignores it, they with lose subs. Therefore they will lose money.
    Last edited by dexx; 2016-07-10 at 03:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Using the specific example of beta testing, players have a point. Just read through the beta forums. Some class issues have been reported since alpha but have been disregarded by Blizz. If Blizzard knows best, then why beta test?
    "Disregarded." Lol. Once again, Blizzard does not have the time to respond to ever Mary Sue and John Doe out there that posts a thread like "WTF BLIZZ U BROKE MY CLASS." They pick and choose who to respond to given the time they have to spare, and they usually prioritize players that put together well thought-out posts with examples and specific details, not the random player shit-posting about how bad something is.

"Disregarded." Lol. Once again, Blizzard does not have the time to respond to ever Mary Sue and John Doe out there that posts a thread like "WTF BLIZZ U BROKE MY CLASS." They pick and choose who to respond to given the time they have to spare, and they usually prioritize players that put together well thought-out posts with examples and specific details, not the random player shit-posting about how bad something is.
    Nothing new, screened questions and cherry pick the "Safest" ones and then magically run out of time..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Nothing new, screened questions and cherry pick the "Safest" ones and then magically run out of time..
    So?
    Who gives a rat's a$$ what they reply to.
    You?
    I sure as hell don't.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    "Safest" as in what I explained already? Then yes. And how do you know how much time Blizzard has? The answer is you do not. I do not. No one does except for the Community Managers themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    He should be fired or demoted for lack of professionalism. Customers are the reason he has a job. You do not ever go off on a customer. Ever. At most you simply disengage and walk away. I know in places I've worked the rule is if a customer is going completely off, stand there and paste a smile on your face. Frankly if he can't handle the heat without dumping his professionalism, he should gtfo of the metaphorical kitchen.
    When you work at a video game company instead of a Best Buy, the customer service works a little differently. I feel like your expectations are... strange...

Blizzard is not ignoring players. Players THINK Blizzard is ignoring them because Blizzard does not and cannot respond to every single player.
    Is that why Blizzard has 0 posts in the Protection Warrior and Havoc Demon Hunter official feedback threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gateway Ewok View Post
    Is that why Blizzard has 0 posts in the Protection Warrior and Havoc Demon Hunter official feedback threads?
    You mistakenly think posting replies is the same thing as listening to feedback. Just because someone does not reply to your text does not mean they did not see it in the first place.

Clickbait title for opinion content.

Deleted
    Rofl, not a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Community Manager - Ornyx last week recently responded to players on the forums complaining about some of their questions not being answered:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

What I think is more important to note, however, is that all of these questions were on the list to be answered, but Holinka and Lore ran out of time to discuss more of them. Looking at the list of questions we had for this Q&A, we had roughly 60 questions from the US forums, EU forums, and Twitter - so, yes, there were a lot of items to discuss and we, unfortunately, did not hit all of them. Focusing entirely on questions that concern only a minority would be quite unfair, however, so we did answer questions on both ends of the spectrum.

Like others said, just because you knew the answer to one or more of the questions does not mean it wasn't worth discussing for players who may not be following along as closely as you are. Anyways, adding fuel about us "ignoring" the "inconvenient questions" is completely fabricated and really not helpful to the conversation overall.
    In his closing statement, he basically calls these people liars who are making up a world where Blizzard is "ignoring" their questions. I say good on Ornyx for standing up to these morons and not taking their shit. I get tired of seeing players abuse Blizzard and make up lies to try to catch Blizzard in a trap. This is the type of stuff that Celestion did and I say good on the CMs who stand up and not take the bullcrap some of the community spews at them.
    Its a bs, the pvp q&a was nothing but softball questions that have been answered 100 times before, and yet a simple question on the lack of depth in pvp in any form wasn't answered, or why the alpha/beta has had near zero interaction between players/devs- the feedback hasn't changed from day 1 of alpha till now and the problems still persist

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gateway Ewok View Post
    Yes that must be it.

You should reconsider your post i am quoting and try again.
    Last edited by Heeresman; 2016-07-10 at 06:34 AM.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Deleted
    Insulting the playerbase? Well, i hope he has his employment terminated. You don't disrepect your customers.

He's not insulting them, he's calling them out for their bullshit.

Deleted
    The customer is always right, and i'm sure Blizzard definitely did dodge questions, it's in their nature.