Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also rogues can access BMAH from their Class hall

Seems like they only added the body guard because people would cry about it being in FFA PVP area.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    I can't wait for the first 9,999,999 accidental bid on an argent tourney pet
    ...Now I'm gonna have to go check every day so that I can laugh hysterically when it happens!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    That's good that the FFA pvp is optional then. Nothing to worry about now.
    Indeed, awesome news. Didn't flee a PVP server just to still be the victim of assholes that get their sense of PVP superiority from ganking scrubs...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-07-10 at 08:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this was known for a while now in the beta..?

haha, you guys are funny. You really think people will summon their guilds to camp the area for 24 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    haha, you guys are funny. You really think people will summon their guilds to camp the area for 24 hours?
    Do you not remember WoD launch BMAH? People paying hundreds of dollars to server transfer over and over to buy raid gear. With a FFA zone, that means you can camp it by being able to kill both factions. You really underestimate what length people will go for easy items. I can guarantee that there would be guilds camping the BMAH if not for the bodyguard system to disable the PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And for those who don't like going to other sites just to get information, here's the actual video.

And for the sake of everybody who didn't want to bother clicking play on an embedded video, here's a link that will cause your character in-game to be mysteriously teleported right in front of the BMAH!

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    And for the sake of everybody who didn't want to bother clicking play on an embedded video, here's a link that will cause your character in-game to be mysteriously teleported right in front of the BMAH!
    Oh you....