Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Cultist bakery owners near Boston supporting slavery and child abuse on FB

http://thetab.com/us/2016/07/08/mass...-slavery-32752

They're members of a group (most likely a cult) called The Twelve Tribes. An offshoot of the Puritans that settled in America. Crazy how this stuff still exists in the US and in plain view. Sadly they're not trolling, and actually own and control many businesses in the MA area, all the way up to British Columbia.

https://psmag.com/children-of-the-tr...bfa#.8iqp0m63j

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Tribes_communities

Last edited by Chingylol; 2016-07-11 at 01:48 AM.

I can understand family working in a business together. After all, modern civilization as a whole was built on such a practice. The more kids you had, the more work force you had.

However disciplining babies before they can even walk is more than a little out of line.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    They're basically asking to go out of business, but OK.
    The problem is that they have alot of money and influence in the town, and wouldn't be suprised if local law enforcement turns a blind eye because of it, which could be why they have been able to operate for years.

It almost seems like they're trying to generate hate so people will either protest or attack their shop and they can milk some idiots with a sob story about attacks on their religion. Sad thing is it might actually work.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about calling them "Puritan bakery owners" or "Cultist bakery owners" in the thread title instead of "Religious bakery owners." I found the thread title misleading due to such a generalization.

These things are a waste of space on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well I can't say I'm surprised that these people are dumb enough to share their child abuse with the world and consequently the authorities.

10+ Year Old Account
    "But we do believe that slavery is necessary."

*facepalm*
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    all i care about is food so if they want to be idiots on facebook then that's got nothing to do with me getting food from them
    HYPOTHETICALLY ANYWAY if i lived there which i don't
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

It still baffles me that people live their lives according to a book written thousands of years ago, and think for some reason that makes sense and is a reasonable thing to do. I wonder if people will worship our lord and savior Harry Potter in 2 thousand years from now.

People like this are allowed to have and raise children in the US?

Sounds "great".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    all i care about is food so if they want to be idiots on facebook then that's got nothing to do with me getting food from them
    HYPOTHETICALLY ANYWAY if i lived there which i don't
    I'm not sure why they bother with all it at all. Why not just bake and enjoy the profit?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    People like this are allowed to have and raise children in the US?

Sounds "great".
    There's plenty of countries with crazy racist bakers. The US is no exception.

7+ Year Old Account
    If they haven't broken the law it just comes down to free speech.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy kinda people. I don't even know how they can try and justify it but the internet shows that anything can happen.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    it's the big white hats

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    I don't know.
    In the more civilized parts of the world, hitting infants usually leads to you losing the right to take care of them.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    They're basically asking to go out of business, but OK.
    They may not have gone to business school, but yeah, they are fucked business wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    How strange. Why would they even post this on their bakery page?

I wonder if they're actually breaking any laws with the things they're doing though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't even know how they can try and justify it
    Well, as the Facebook post explains, it's entirely in line with what their book tells them. To them it's a moral action, because they believe it actually helps the child.

Proverbs 13:24
    "Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them."

This is at the forefront of our beliefs on child training, and we like to start our children on this course of discipline as early as possible.

What warrants a discipline? Often it's not the action the child did but the spirit that child is in. Resisting a diaper change, for example, or crying out of self pity are all examples of actions done in bad spirit and warrant a good discipline to drive the evilness out of them. They appreciate us for it.
    So yeah, pretty crazy.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-07-11 at 02:06 AM.

It's pointless to discipline a child under a certain age, I think it's 3? They won't learn anything, they're incapable.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland