Thread: T-Bagging

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation T-Bagging

I have a lot of friends whom i've had this conversation with and the debate is pretty divided.

Is T-Bagging a player's corpse after killing them considered rude / insulting in PvP combat?

Some of my friends think it is, others say its kind of like asserting your dominance on the other player, and it should be looked at as such.

Personally I try to T-Bag anyone i've killed in PvP combat as much as possible as long as they haven't released spirit. I look it as a badge of honor / dominance that I just rekt you in combat. Sometimes I throw down my thumbs down flag too.

What is your opinion on T-Bagging?

T-bagging is only ok when u have truly did something magnificent to the enemy player in a straight up 1v1.

ive seen rogues and the like sap me 3 times straight, till im by myself, open on me just to get their ass whooped...which leads them to run away and when their team shows up, they all gank me and the rogue feels high and mighty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh tea bagging. The mark of a 12 year old.
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

it's one of those things that kids never get right.. they spam it like there's no tomorrow and they have no clue why.
    not knowing that you can have your emotes ignored simply with the UI.

i dont see its as a "rude" thing to do honestly, personally i am just 2 lazy to do it myself, i just plan a flag of the ownership (with thumbs down), personally i find it more irritating lol than t-bagging.

10+ Year Old Account
    T-bagging is also often used as part of a strategy. Nothing pisses off little kids more than being T-bagged. Pissed off people play bad.

I always teabag because it pisses people off and oftentimes make it harder for my opponents to concentrate

Quote Originally Posted by Starsinn View Post
    Ahhh tea bagging. The mark of a 12 year old.
    I'll safely say I've witnessed people of all ages, of both genders do it. More commonly in First Person Shooters.

What I find funny, is they get so distracted with T-Bagging, they get themselves killed by not paying attention.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

You aren't doing it right if you're in full armor. I suck at pvp so I'm an authority on dying, I generally release pretty quickly so I can go get my ass beat again, so I don't think I've ever been bagged much less done it to someone, but I probably wouldn't even notice if someone did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Some of my friends think it is, others say its kind of like asserting your dominance on the other player, and it should be looked at as such.
    Anyone who feels the need to "assert their dominance" by T-bagging is pathetic, clearly lacking in self confidence and needs to do it to make themselves feel like they aren't trash... You asserted your "dominance" when you killed the other player, T-bagging them just makes you look like a douche bag, no one respects a douche bag.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2016-07-12 at 01:06 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Anyone who feels the need to "assert their dominance" by T-bagging is pathetic, clearly lacking in self confidence and needs to do it to make themselves feel like they aren't trash... You asserted your "dominance" when you killed the other player, T-bagging them just makes you look like a douche bag, no one respects a douche bag.
    other than American high school/college girls that is

I never T-bag in PvP or in other multiplayer pvp games.

PvE on the other hand ......

Raid Leader died ? Guild leader / officer died ? Top dps died ? T-BAG TIME BOYZ !!!!

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

It's video game banter. Do it, have it done to you and laugh it off.

Deleted
    I find using Gin-Ji Knife Set http://www.wowhead.com/item=90175/gin-ji-knife-set and then /bow has more of an effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    T bagging while I play wow doesn't happen why? Because I dont like herbal drinks. I drink coffee more than anything. I get that there are health benefits and coffee might be worse but what about b12 vitamins? Sure there are some tea's that contain B12 but I tried they and they taste like crap. Honestly its all up to you at the end of the day. Do you like tea? Then buy tea bags. There really shouldn't be a debate over this.

This being said I know external influences can make you side one way or another. My rule of thumb is, if you like what it tastes like, do it. Regardless of how others might perceive you. But there is somewhat a contradiction to this statement. And that is with cigarette smokers. I cannot stand being next to them. And if I move over a little, I hate it when they follow even if we are having a conversation. Ive never had to tell anyone to stay the hell away but ive gotten real close. Thankfully they were able to see my facial expressions to see that it bothered me.

I know. A coffee drinker who hates smokers. Its weird but like I said before, to each his own. Just dont bring it near me.

Final rule: If you like Tea, then buy tea bags. Simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you get revenge, shut someone down, beat them after they talk shit etc. Then its ok.

IE, genji ults and you immediately kill him....go tbag him

Deleted
    I dunno, I usually take it in stride. If a druid PKs me and tea bags me in bear form, I actually smile a little.

I never T-Bag but I've been T-bagged many times. Never bothered me.

I probably would do it too if I hadn't unbinded the X key to use it on a class ability.

When I see it, I kind of shrug and think this poor person must be pretty sad to power trip that way over a video game. Doesn't get me upset, just looks pathetic tbh.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Oh look, it's Jaylock, asking the important questions again.

No, it is not alright.
    Any adult with a bit of dignity and sportmanship would never do something like that.