Poll: What is the first thing you will do when Legion hits?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Browse this forum, with popcorn on hand.

Complain about login queues probably.
    Not because 5 million will return but because Blizzard are too cheap to increase capacity even for a modest temporary increase.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably just try to find a Jaylock thread to post in while I wait my turn in the login queue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be leveling my priest, but I won't rush the climb to level cap. I plan on reading every bit of text from every single quest, like I do every time a new expansions hits, and I will be taking the time to soak in all of the lore and complete all of the storylines before moving on from zone to zone. Whilst I'm leveling, my artifact weapon(s) are going to be pretty important, so, in my downtime, I'll be focusing rather heavily on upgrading that, as well.

That's pretty much my "new expansion schedule" in a nutshell, not including the artifact weapons, seeing as those are an entirely new feature to the game.

Deleted
    Get disconnected and lag like hell - the same as everyone else :P

Leveling my resto druid to grind out them presto levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkhs View Post
    Complain about login queues probably.
    Not because 5 million will return but because Blizzard are too cheap to increase capacity even for a modest temporary increase.

They won't buy new hardware and set it up simply for a wave of people that will at most hold for 3-4 days and then settle down and be a lag free experience. Waste of $$$.

Sadly, the camera changes have been too much for me and I can't justify a pay to play game that have me feeling sick, dizzy, and spitting up bile in about 20 minutes. It's a shame since while I'm not excited for Leg and probably wouldn't have bought it for a a year or so I did want to do the demon invasion world event. Judging from PTR that's probably just a bad idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elmoe420 View Post
    ... Wait in the login queue ...
    It's not a joke it it's true.

God I hope I am not one of the people getting shafted like with WoD. I was so jealous of few of my friends who got in early while I was stuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a max level character for each class that is already set up with food/pots/some gold to begin leveling.

My main is my druid that I will make my focus. I’ll start by cleaning out my bank and bags of all the junk/transmog stuff that I no longer need to store. From there I’ll probably make my way to the starting quests for the expansion.

I plan on taking my time this expansion in regards to leveling. I don’t raid anymore (unless you count LFR lololol) so I’ll focus on leveling my professions and just questing and enjoying the world. This will be the first expansion I’ve really sat down and done that. All the others have been a race to level and get prepared for raiding.

It’s nice to know that I won’t have to bother with that this time.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Im going to...

buy the 2 million spider mount!

Go to sleep (midnight) then wake to hear about all the server issues and restarts ...
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

We'll wont be playing on launch 90% sure. Might farm some old content that is maybe deserted....kinda want void portal mount sigh
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Any idea on much % of exp will we get turning all 16 apexis Assault quests?
    I've been checking after every build deploy, and it's 50% for the assault objective quests from missives alone (14 of those).

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the last one, I personally believe that should be the most selected cause that is what everyone loves to do .
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Level one toon to 110, get to the first of 2 5/5 class hallf quests, then log on my 2nd toon and do it again. Looking to be about a 16 hour day
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

I haven't decided yet if i'm gonna play Legion. It all depends on how things look and feel during the pre-patch.

There's so many changes to all classes, that i'm not sure if I'll find a class and spec that plays the way I'de like it to.

So I haven't ordered Legion yet, will spend some time in the pre-patch first.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been in beta since it was alpha. I didn't pick a choice because your mind changes so quickly. I've made characters with the intent of only leveling them up....got side tracked. Made characters with intent of only working on professions.....got side tracked. Same goes with artifact and gathering and so on and so forth. There is soooooo much to do unless you seriously put on blinkers you will get side tracked and go wandering off and then get so caught up in what you find you'll forget what you were originally doing. I agree with Winter.....I'm an explorer.....look in every nook and cranny.....stop at ponds to fish and just sit and watch the unicorns and feyfairie dragons coming to drink......find a perch above a bad guy camp and watch them...try to figure out how to get down that cliff without falling to my death......just so so much stuff.

Well, I main a Ret Paladin and the way I hear it, the class has been changed by quite a lot and not necessarily for the better.

So... I'll try the DH first, because it seems cool. Right after I complete their starting experience, I'll go and try levelling with my pally to see whether I like it and whether I'd want to play him or my new DH going forward