Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The deceased teenager’s friend reports that Arthur first circled the residence, triggering security lights as he attempted to get the Pokemon to appear. He then walked into an enclosed back porch of the residence, and when it still did not appear he started checking windows on the house and attempted to open them.

Homeowner Ellen Jones, a 67-year-old widow who lived by herself in the home, was awoken by the sound of someone trying to open her bedroom window. She then armed herself with a 9mm pistol that had belonged to her deceased husband. She then went to use the telephone to call emergency services where she was surprised by the teenager attempting to gain access to the home through an unlocked kitchen window. The widow panicked and shot at the teen twice, striking him both times.
    Good, teens think they can scare people and invade homes. Hubris and stupidity has consequences.

Incredibly stupid game (which explains why it's all the rage), but to fingerwag about going near a river? Methinks someone was a bit too coddled growing up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orlong is just Team Valor.

It is time to add an amendment to the constitution to protect our right to pokemon go. Otherwise communists and fascists are going to push to restrict out freedoms.

Sure. Let's ban alcohol too, since drunk drivers cause a lot of accidents.

/sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Oh look. You have an avatar of Austin Powers character #2... You're such a sheep. So overrated. -_-

Man too many bitter, single, double digit IQ, tripple digit income inbreds with nothing else to do but to cry about a video game. Re-evaluate your lives.
    Says the guy with a Joker avatar using a stupid Obama meme.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    He can't have an opinion on something because he supports gun rights? That's the dumbest argument I have ever heard
    Oh no - he can, it just makes him (and you) into 2-faced hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Sure. Let's ban alcohol too, since drunk drivers cause a lot of accidents.

/sarcasm
    We've tried this already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No it doesn't and.......

Freedom of expression... so ya GL with getting it banned.
    Freedom of expression doesnt allow you to walk all over my land

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Good, teens think they can scare people and invade homes. Hubris and stupidity has consequences.
    Teenagers don't take this shit seriously at all. I admit as a kid had fun being loud as fuck, knocking peoples doors and running etc but for old people, especially single women or old women living alone, that shit is fucking terrifying for them. Home invasions don't really happen much in Northern Ireland and its scary here, I imagine for people living in the US it would be 10x worse.

We do occasionally get riots here usually around bon fire night, and it legit feels like you're under some kind of fucking siege.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Guns are regulated, pokemon isn't, please just stop this argument, it's stupid
    Actually we've been wanting more regulations on guns... and what you Dumpsters are asking for in this thread are regulations (or straight up bans) imposed on a video game cus "ME AFFRAID OF NEW THINGS!".

When are people going to realize that people are idiots. Let them mindlessly play the game. When they find out that its a stupid game thats not worth dieing over or getting arrested or injured over they will stop playing.

Personally i cant see how people are playing this "pokemon" game. I dont have it but my friend told me you cant even train your pokemon against others by using abilities? You just have a sort of score that determines if you win or not? Thats the blandest dumbest thing ever. Cant believe people are wasting their time on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Freedom of expression doesnt allow you to walk all over my land
    It's not your land - it's everybodys.

If you're talking about your property you own via some mortgage deal - nobody is walking on your property. Come back to us when somebody enters your house looking for some pokemon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Actually we've been wanting more regulations on guns... and what you Dumpsters are asking for in this thread are regulations (or straight up bans) imposed on a video game cus "ME AFFRAID OF NEW THINGS!".
    @zenkai

Pokemon are not regulated? They are to meet a child friendly rating before sale. Phones have regulations, the internet has regulations....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayeh View Post
    People are going outsides, getting exercise, being social...

How is that a bad thing?
    Its not, but why do they need a game to do it? We've always had the option to get out of the house and take a walk saying hi and striking up conversation with those we pass. Id argue its better to do it without the game since youll be looking around instead of staring down at your phone to follow the pokemon spawn points, and by looking around youll see things you may not have seen before and youll see more people to talk to and wont be literally bumping into people who arent playing the game pissing them off

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not your land - it's everybodys.

If you're talking about your property you own via some mortgage deal - nobody is walking on your property. Come back to us when somebody enters your house looking for some pokemon.
    mewtwo is in Orlong's house!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Orlong is just Team Valor.
    More like team ignorant... given his hypocracy to want to ban a video game, but staunchly defends guns to NOT have any further regulations for fear of a ban.

Feking christ these 2-faced Donald Dumpsters will be the death of this country...

In some European countries people seem less likely to kill you for being on their land. This is not the case in America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teflonsavior View Post
    Sounds like you are just sad that you aren't playing it yourself.
    If I wanted to play it, I would install it and do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    More like team ignorant... given his hypocracy to want to ban a video game, but staunchly defends guns to NOT have any further regulations for fear of a ban.

Feking christ these 2-faced Donald Dumpsters will be the death of this country...
    So he is Team Valor....