Thread: T-Bagging

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Dip Dip Potato Chip

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Rude/Insulting? No! Not at all! It's a friendly gesture roughly translating to 'well-played' in leetspeak.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty immature.

However, it doesn't bother me if someone does it, whether they be on my team or if its done to me.

I just roll my eyes and move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think of it this way,you have a desire to put your balls in another man's mouth.

That makes you gay bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    What's the name of the female equivalent to tea-bagging, for those of us that play non-male characters?
    V-Bagging? :P

What's the name of the female equivalent to tea-bagging, for those of us that play non-male characters?
    Clam stamping is what i and the other women in my guild call it when it comes up xD

Quote Originally Posted by Starsinn View Post
    Ahhh tea bagging. The mark of a 12 year old.
    An immature 12 year old with busted self-esteem. Truly sad for an adult to do.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

i only have girl characters, but i still do it just because i think it's funny. i believe someone called it moonpie when girls do it, fucking stupid as hell lol.

especially if someone just died to something stupid or random.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-07-12 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Dip Dip Potato Chip
    You double dip the chip? You monster.

- - - Updated - - -

One of my old guild leaders referred to herself as the "clam slam" champion in pvp.

This has been my go to for female characters, ever since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

7+ Year Old Account
    its all funadn games till someone bites yer nuts....
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    If someone has the time to teabag me in a fucken random bg - I'm either doing it WAY wrong, or literally my teams so bad that we are getting camped at the GY (I mean I'm no badass, but a full geared HPAL in a random should be able to keep his team up/at LEAST make it tough for the other team to win/stay afloat).

So whenever I see this happen (I'd say maybe once or twice), it's typically in ARENA, and in a 2's match. Have never seen a 3's match or Rated BG ever had that issue.. and I think I've MAYBE seen a random bg have it happen once.. that was on my warrior lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    It's pretty immature.

However, it doesn't bother me if someone does it, whether they be on my team or if its done to me.

I just roll my eyes and move on.

You know now that I think of it, I've been teabag'ed probably 4 or 5 times by teammates.. I think I have more hate for my own teammates in random bg's than the opposite team -_-

Personally it is immature.
    The game has some already questionable emotes, but I think they should be as far as the interaction goes, perhaps with a throttle on the frequency.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    You know now that I think of it, I've been teabag'ed probably 4 or 5 times by teammates.. I think I have more hate for my own teammates in random bg's than the opposite team -_-
    You know what they always say, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    You know what they always say, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
    <3 Oh - they are close alright lolo

Filthy teammates always getting the best of me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    <3 Oh - they are close alright lolo

Filthy teammates always getting the best of me
    *whispers in your ear, Yog-Saron style*

Tell yourself again that these are not truly your friends...They have turned against you, now take your revenge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    *whispers in your ear, Yog-Saron style*

Tell yourself again that these are not truly your friends...They have turned against you, now take your revenge.
    That must be why they tbag me, I mean I heal the SH1T out of them, yet when I die somehow (pali bubble, and I still die.. LOH, stillllll die /cry) they don't even try to rez me, they just lol at my dead body and camp me ((((

Love that Yog Whisper btw <3

t bagging is just as lame as /spit spam

10+ Year Old Account
    If they're really that douchey, you may want to consider leaving the group then. Unless they're
    just kidding around with you. I dunno, personally it sounds like they're being real assholes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    its all funadn games till someone bites yer nuts....
    Remember, never t-bag the undead!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have a lot of friends whom i've had this conversation with and the debate is pretty divided.

Is T-Bagging a player's corpse after killing them considered rude / insulting in PvP combat?

Some of my friends think it is, others say its kind of like asserting your dominance on the other player, and it should be looked at as such.

Personally I try to T-Bag anyone i've killed in PvP combat as much as possible as long as they haven't released spirit. I look it as a badge of honor / dominance that I just rekt you in combat. Sometimes I throw down my thumbs down flag too.

What is your opinion on T-Bagging?
    This thread is such obvious bait. Also you don't have a lot of friends, Op.