Thread: New hero - Ana

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1444 View Post
    Well to me feels more like she is a far better Zenyatta. Not that it would take that much anyway
    That said I really hope that when they will implement her, they give us some tangible Zen solutions/fixes, because personally speaking if I'll have to pick an offensive support and Zen remains what he is, Ana will be my choice eyes closed.

Gonna try her out on the PTR tomorrow I think given the amount of people on it atm, but her toolkit seems very intersting and well rounded...a bit too well rounded I fear.
    Have you seen Zenyatta after the patch notes? He's fucking amazing now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Didn't read the patch notes?

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, we will see. I just think it was a poor choice for a new healer / first character post launch.
    The first week i can imagine it's gonna be hell, but as soon as people realize she can't dish out tons of damage for those easy kills then i imagine they will crawl back to their Spamzo's and Genji's

Is she muslim though?

Deleted
    Zen has 200 HP now and Ana is actually quite good at taking out Zen orb and Mercy pocket targets since she denies healing. (and if she's on your team, she's good at supporting that style of play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really bummed she doesn't have wall climb.

Deleted
    Cool to see a badass older lady in the cast. Her kit looks pretty awesome, only thing she's really missing is a mobility ability to help her get to sniping points. Maybe that would make her OP?

That moment when you go to snipe an enemy and an ally jumps in the path of your bullet and gets healed instead and was at full health, then realize that you could of been WM and made the shot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    Really bummed she doesn't have wall climb.
    Yeah man, those 60 year old women with wall climb

Sooooo Ana is the counter to Zenyatta. I mean she does have a 10 sec CD ability that completely negates his Ultimate for 5/6 sec of the duration, that's just crazy if you ask me. Buff the guy from one side but fuck him harder on the other.

So she has no mobility ability? ie can't reach some of the up high snipe spots? No double jump or wall climb? Darn, still don't think that will mess her up too much still good spots that don't require it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1444 View Post
    Well to me feels more like she is a far better Zenyatta. Not that it would take that much anyway
    That said I really hope that when they will implement her, they give us some tangible Zen solutions/fixes, because personally speaking if I'll have to pick an offensive support and Zen remains what he is, Ana will be my choice eyes closed.

Gonna try her out on the PTR tomorrow I think given the amount of people on it atm, but her toolkit seems very intersting and well rounded...a bit too well rounded I fear.
    What I meant by similar to Zenyatta was the role they fill. Zenyatta is a proactive damage-boosting support that can heal (and is not primarily doing healing). She would be boosting defenses (as well as damage dealing/speed) and she can stun, and she has heals that seem more on the side (though the grenade heal seems decent, the sniping heal will be a lil rough).

Definitely won't argue that she seems like a much better version of Zen, though.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Wait, I got an idea for a fun team : Reinhardt + Zenyatta + Ana + Mercy + Lucio

Reinhardt shield and behind him Zenyatta boosted with Mercy's staff and Ana's ult throws headshot at his discorded targets while Lucio just up their speed.
    Death is whimsical today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Yeah man, those 60 year old women with wall climb
    Right? It's not like they could use some tech to help her out in a sci-fi world with a talking gorilla, a time hopping Brit, and spirit dragons. Wild, man.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Sooooo Ana is the counter to Zenyatta. I mean she does have a 10 sec CD ability that completely negates his Ultimate for 5/6 sec of the duration, that's just crazy if you ask me. Buff the guy from one side but fuck him harder on the other.
    Outside of Zarya's ultimate I don't see it being an issue given the small area of effect of her grenade. People tend to be spread out. She'll spoil the fun occasionally, though. Actually I think Zeny is more dangerous to her given his higher damage plus she has no self sustain or movement abilities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    Right? Not like they use some tech to her out in a sci-fi world with talking gorillas, time traveling Brits, and a spirit dragons. Wild, man.

Outside of Zarya's ultimate I don't see it being an issue given the small area of effect of her grenade. People tend to be spread out. She'll spoil the fun occasionally, though. Actually I think Zeny is more dangerous to her given his higher damage plus she has no self sustain or movement abilities.
    Problem is that you're thinking of her as a sniper, stop doing that.

I'm hyped as fuck! A healing sniper WOW! I love everything about this hero and can't wait to play her!

7+ Year Old Account
    i tried her out on the ptr, and i must say, she's damn fun.
    definitely my new favorite hero.
    in the first 6 matches i was the top healer lol.

and in my last match i even got the most eliminations, dmg done and objective kills. (no gold healing done sadly, the zenyatta ult overshadowed me.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem is that you're thinking of her as a sniper, stop doing that.
    Apparently so does Blizz since she fills a sniper slot on the team. And then there's the whole thing with her sniper...scope. Wait a minute!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    So she has no mobility ability? ie can't reach some of the up high snipe spots? No double jump or wall climb? Darn, still don't think that will mess her up too much still good spots that don't require it.
    she's isnt supposed to be played as a classical sniper tho.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Meanwhile putting boost on a reinhardt, pharah, is just OP.

7+ Year Old Account
    think of her as a mercy with a sniper rifle.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Didn't read the patch notes?
    Have you seen Zenyatta after the patch notes? He's fucking amazing now.
    Nop I complitely missed them lel ><