Will this go into my appearance tab?

So im farming old raids to increase my collection once pre patch hit and i am wondering if this will be added to the apperance tab as a warlock.
    I realise it says Mage in red but it also says cloth right?

Sorry if really stupid question.

Thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, since you can't equip it, it won't go in your wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tileyfa View Post
    Nope, since you can't equip it, it won't go in your wardrobe.
    Thanks!

Deleted
    No it will not.

Kind of sad though, was hoping that *any* character could loot / tag the looks of an item, but you could only equip the transmog on a character that is eligible to equip it.

Now if that super rare hunter bow drops in your weekly Cata 2HC clear on your warrior, it is useless vendor trash. You need to loot it on your hunter to be able to tag it in the transmog collection.
    Last edited by mmoc042b88f2f8; 2016-07-12 at 11:41 PM. Reason: bad example...

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrCool View Post
    No it will not.

Kind of sad though, was hoping that *any* character could loot / tag the looks of an item, but you could only equip the transmog on a character that is eligible to equip it.

Now if that super rare 2h axe weapon drops in your weekly Cata 2HC clear on your hunter, it is useless vendor trash. You need to loot it on your warrior (for example) to be able to tag it in the transmog collection. You can then equip it on all your 2h axe wielding characters though (warrior, dk, paladin, etc)
    Hunters can equip and still use 2h axes, and many 2 and 1h weapons that I only had on my hunter were unlocked for appearance selection via the wardrobe system. Confirmed on both beta and ptr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimation View Post
    Hunters can equip and still use 2h axes, and many 2 and 1h weapons that I only had on my hunter were unlocked for appearance selection via the wardrobe system. Confirmed on both beta and ptr.
    Bad example! Edited

15+ Year Old Account
    What about Season rewards, like tabards that need a rank? Or challenge mode items?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Bad example! Edited
    I'm sure Warriors can still equip bows, at least my rogue can... So still a bad example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    I'm sure Warriors can still equip bows, at least my rogue can... So still a bad example.

Well, you can also equip cloth, leather and mail on your warrior but you will NOT have it added to the transmog collection! Only the class who's main proficiency the gear is for will have it unlocked in the collection!

Well, you can also equip cloth, leather and mail on your warrior but you will NOT have it added to the transmog collection! Only the class who's main proficiency the gear is for will have it unlocked in the collection!
    That's true. Not the same for weapons though AFAIK. I can't farm cloth gear on my Rogue, for example. Just weapons that I can equip.

No it will not.

Now if that super rare hunter bow drops in your weekly Cata 2HC clear on your warrior, it is useless vendor trash. You need to loot it on your hunter to be able to tag it in the transmog collection.
    If it worked that way you would be a fool to farm transmogs on anything but a warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    That's true. Not the same for weapons though AFAIK. I can't farm cloth gear on my Rogue, for example. Just weapons that I can equip.
    Ah that is news to me. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    A character can unlock any armor of the character's armor class and any weapon he/she can equip.

On top of that, if the piece of gear is class-restricted, you must be the appropriate class.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.