Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Leaked Clinton Ad Attacks Bernie For Protecting Workers

Today Bernie Sanders endorsed Hillary Clinton, but many of his supporters won't back the Democratic nominee

10+ Year Old Account
    So? What's the alternative? There is none.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    1) Write in Bernie.
    2) Vote for Jill Stein.
    3) Don't vote for anyone.
    4) Vote for Donald Trump.

See, a lot of alternatives there. It just depends on how much one hates Hillary.

I guess you don't understand there are other people beside Hillary. I hope you don't vote

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    I guess you don't understand there are other people beside Hillary. I hope you don't vote
    of course he won't vote

he's Canadian

and the 2nd worst thing since Justin Bieber

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    4) Vote for Donald Trump.
    This is the alternative you pick only if you're of the opinion that if Bernie can't win, the entire country should be burned to the fucking ground.

If you're a liberal person, there is only one choice, and that's Hillary. If you hate that Bernie lost so much, that you would rather see the country burn, then you can vote for Adolf Trump, or contribute indirectly by staying at home.
    Mother pus bucket!

Voting which ever third party is polling highest going into the election.

Chances of them winning almost zero so it doesn't matter who. Not voting will make the two parties happy, so I'll vote. I just won't buy into their bull shit that I can only pick one of those shit stains.

Stop lying OP, your fear is showing.

Who cares what Bernie supporters think? Millennials don't vote anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    They voted for Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    This is the alternative you pick only if you're of the opinion that if Bernie can't win, the entire country should be burned to the fucking ground.
    The country won't literally burn to the ground, no matter how much the ultra dramatic left wants everyone to think it will. People will be mad with either major candidate winning. Nothing new there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I voted, so kindly go back to your corner. Don't paint all millennials as the same as whatever stereotype you have adopted as truth.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    They voted for Obama.
    Not in any numbers that impacted anything, like always. The biggest young voter turnout campaign was ran by Bill Clinton, and even he didn't get enough to show up to impact anything. Young people simply do not vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I voted, so kindly go back to your corner. Don't paint all millennials as the same as whatever stereotype you have adopted as truth.
    It's not a stereotype, its math. It's the least reliable turn out demographic by a gigantic margin. One young voter doesn't change the stats on the history of mankind.

10+ Year Old Account
    You haven't proven it though, until I actually see it, I'm not going to believe you that and I know I'm not the only *Young person* that votes.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    If you're a liberal person, there is only one choice, and that's Hillary. If you hate that Bernie lost so much, that you would rather see the country burn, then you can vote for Adolf Trump, or contribute indirectly by staying at home.
    Trump his Hitler, never gets old. You must have flunked out of History to think he's anything like Hitler

Trump his Hitler, never gets old. You must have flunked out of History to think he's anything like Hitler
    bernie sanders was more like hitler than anyone in this race

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    How is Hillary liberal? She is the best republican running.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    How is Hillary liberal? She is the best republican running.
    Right ! its republican vs republican

Actually 85% of his supporters said they would.

Much to the chagrin of the Trump ilk.