Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    That is what border enforecemt is for.

Why would you let anyone of your people go and fight in a war like that and come back brainwashed?
    What borders? That glorified pond that is the mediterranean?

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    But that's only true for fellow EU members, not for foreign nations.
    The culprit, who will likely be a muslim, have way more chance to be a second or third generation North African beur than a Syrian.

To be honest, I would assume it was a garbage truck or something. or doing deliveries, or anything else trucks are used for.

I legit do not believe anyone would have predicted this. It's like saying someone should have peeped that a plane was gonna crash in a building.
    I know, this is me speaking from hindsight. But expect future events to have a wide perimeter of traffic.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

can people believe in their retarded shit without needing to kill people as well ?

i mean you don't see crop circle nutters killing people or 9/11 truthers. why just religious dickheads? and why mostly islamic dickheads?

when your view is so fucking shit that the only way you see fit to spread it is to mass murder unarmed innocent civilians, then perhaps your view might be fucking wrong, IDK though

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    They claim everything. Let's be real..
    Then you migth as well say ISIS never committed an act of terror in Europa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The culprit, who will likely be a muslim, have way more chance to be a second or third generation North African beur than a Syrian.
    Then they need to finally start integrating these people.

What's so difficult about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    ...By the way you speak, you would think the world should just do away with borders and become one country.

I mean, Natural bodies of water has proven to be the best natural border there is. Only maybe a mountain is better, and that is arguable. But you are here telling me that enforcing a border is impossible so just say fuck it or something?

This is mostly on USA man. They fucked Iraq and effectively created ISIS after 2003.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Millions are already being poured into protecting those borders outside of Europe just look at Greece for example.

more time passes , the more i get racist and hope we are going to bomb all those assholes with a nuke .

Infracted - Forbidden Topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-14 at 11:40 PM.

But you can enforce your borders right?

If you wanted to, of course.
    People are still under the illusion that terrorists have somehow "terrorist" tattoo'd to their foreheads. Or that domestic terrorism can't be incited over Twitter. It's not about "enforcing the border". We can do that. We are doing that. That's not the actual solution to the problem.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Are you for real?

You sad little person.
    You're basically proving my point. How am I sad for not wanting to jump to conclusions?

Deleted

Can't integrate what doesn't want to be integrated because of religion.

...By the way you speak, you would think the world should just do away with borders and become one country.

I mean, Natural bodies of water has proven to be the best natural border there is. Only maybe a mountain is better, and that is arguable. But you are here telling me that enforcing a border is impossible so just say fuck it or something?
    I don't think he's saying that. It just is arbitrary lines unless you have some form of border control. It's not as if people can't cross over because of the lines on a globe.

10+ Year Old Account

Isn't France the creator of.. French republicanism?
    Imma have to agree with Ronny here.... the US and Canada manage it fairly well. Sure there are some problems, but for the most part, its a success story for the US and Canada. What do we do that Europe as a whole does not?

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    I don't usually read much about terrorists
    How old are you, 15?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The one ram car we had in Canada was done by a Muslim convert who had obvious mental health issues and was not taking his meds.
    My friend once meowed so it must be true not all meowing is done by cats

Islamic terrorists strike again. So sad to hear when the bataclan massacre occurred less than a year ago. How many people have to die before these cancerous extremists are wiped off the face of the earth. Just heard they had explosives in the back of the truck and if they would have been able to blow themselves up, they could have killed hundreds if not more. Thank goodness the driver was killed before that and no bullets hit the explosives when they shot driver.