Page 43 of 143 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    No, please tell me the reason Hitler wanted WW2. Please.
    What the fuck have the Nazis got to do with a lorry being driven into a crowd in France on Bastille Day? There were no Nazis involved.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Also, We bring tons of money into your economy. Maybe your upset because you gave your heart to a GI and he left you for a juicy girl. Best get over it.
    I am not interested in any americans

10+ Year Old Account
    No, please tell me the reason Hitler wanted WW2. Please.
    I'm not gonna go and write a fucking essay for you here, go and educate yourself before you make yourself look worse than you already are.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Yeah, because you guys are "dealing" with it so well. How many people have to die before you grow a pair and deal with it. It's sad watching the lands of my ancestors be overrun while the natives wring their hands asking what they should do.
    You should bomb a random arab country and say ''mission accomplished''. It worked so well in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    So an alliance is nothing? Strategic value is nothing? Trade - http://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/2...-list-is-long/ - is nothing?
    What strategic value? Strategic value to keep an eye on NK, perhaps. Which they wouldn't need if it wasn't for you to begin with. Japan is their key strategical partner in East Asia, not SK. They're pampering you, because they're being nice. Not because they think the few hundred miles closer to China is going to achieve anything significant.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Just so we're clear here, you're advocating firing on boats full of civilians for violating immigration law?
    given the problem they bring......

Give warnings first, if they don't comply, take whatever measures necessary to keep them off the soil. Ramming, nudging, or munitions.

7+ Year Old Account
    LOLZ

You aren't fixing shit, and as people have mentioned ISIS was around long before we were in Iraq.

Wanna blame someone, look in the mirror. You have been an advocate for increased refugee migration and have criticized anyone on this forum that didn't agree. Deal with it.
    You got cites for this?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    No he/she is just someone that Canada should be ashamed of, along with Tennisace.
    well Evalion is Canadian too, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    I'm not gonna go and write a fucking essay for you here, go and educate yourself before you make look worse than you already are.
    And I'm going to repeat here that the core reason from WW2 was, stated explicitely by Hitler, to invade Soviet Union and kill the locals to acquire living space.

So an alliance is nothing? Strategic value is nothing? Trade - http://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/2...-list-is-long/ - is nothing?
    Samsung is huge. $1.36 Trillion dollar economy. And KPop

And Kia and Hyundai, etc.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

People keep , to look tough and manly, suggesting more gruesome way to kill Muslims. I'm saying that it's starting to get a little overkill when they advocate stuff that even the Nazis, the role model of Internet Tough Guys, would not have done.
    You have an odd definition of "tough guy".
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You're kidding me right? First someone suggest GoT Cerseing on Syria, now you're actually seriously suggesting a live version of the The Running Man in a format that should probably be more aptly named The Swimming Man?

I can't take you seriously anymore. Your arguments are on the level of a junion high school student currently. With simple solutions for the simple minds. The real world doesn't work like that. But hey, don't worry, just fuck off and we'll deal with the shit you are responsible for... what do you have friends for, eh?
    A leader " going Cersie" is exactly what you can expect if a people are pushed far enough. If that leader doesn't want to be mobbed by the people they are sworn to protect.

For example, if I were president and ISIS set off a small nuke in NYC ( 1-5 kt basically) and killed a few dozen thousand people, I would literally erase Raqqah. 500 kt airburst, 200 feet above the center of the city. Total destruction. Then go on TV.

" This is your only warning. From now on, every instance of terrorism against the US will end with the erasure of one of your cities. That is all."

This isn't about morals, it isn't about " being a better people" than they are. it's a win it all or lose it all bloodbath. The US is pretty good at those.

what do you bring to the table?

Alliance? lol...were fine thanks

Strategic value? you're on a peninsula...you offer no strategic value.

Trade....you can trade without our military being there.

Literally the ONLY thing preventing NK from steam rolling you is the U.S.

given the problem they bring......

Give warnings first, if they don't comply, take whatever measures necessary to keep them off the soil. Ramming, nudging, or munitions.
    Yeah, you're advocating shooting men, women, and children based on their ethnic background and country of origin if they violate immigration law. I'm struggling to find any meaningful moral difference between your position and basically any piece of shit out there advocating wanton force to get their way.

Yeah, because you guys are "dealing" with it so well. How many people have to die before you grow a pair and deal with it. It's sad watching the lands of my ancestors be overrun while the natives wring their hands asking what they should do.
    Those refugees that we've taken in? They're on you. That's how we're trying to fix shit. Us not bombing Iraq back into the stoneage? That's us trying to tell you nicely that it's a bad idea. But hey, keep on coming with those super suggestions on how to fix shit in a shitty world. Anything else? A wall we should build through an ocean perhaps? An automated laser turret chain that zaps bad dudes?

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You have an odd definition of "tough guy".
    Yea these tough guys sits behind their computers advocating mass murders on a whole people for what a fraction of their population is doing. That's being tough, god knows what size the balls must be to be able to write that kind of shit on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    You got cites for this?
    That's a bullshit. ISIS is post-2003, no earlier. They link ISIS with some other group, but ISIS in Iraq started to recruit people surely after 2003.

I am not interested in any americans
    as much as you're whining about it, it sure seems like you have a complex.

BTW, there are plenty of Korean girls who love American GI's....Plenty of fish can attest to that. Many a fun night In korea!!

Whelp I just watched a video of the after math... hundreds of people kneeling over broken bodies of loved ones the limbs bent and broken at odd angles... I suggest you search it out for yourself. I am going to go take a long walk work off some of this rage I am feeling till it bleeds off into cynicism...