Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tkc-von View Post
    Can we set up a GoFundMe page to get Josh a new shirt? Because... dayum!
    He looks like his mother dresses him.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    If people do complain about having too much content, I will pray to the Heavens that I will someday gain the ability to strangle them through their monitors.
    I'd rather be overloaded with things to do than have another WoD debacle where we were AFKing in our garrisons with our Facebook table.
    Yet it's going to happen. In which case you figure out the strangling through monitors thing, please share.

plz no more forced leveling scaling uhg..... its bad enough in legion >.<

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    plz no more forced leveling scaling uhg..... its bad enough in legion >.<
    I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like killing every single npc in one hit.

If people do complain about having too much content, I will pray to the Heavens that I will someday gain the ability to strangle them through their monitors.
    I'd rather be overloaded with things to do than have another WoD debacle where we were AFKing in our garrisons with our Facebook table.
    Some already are and are saying they will not pick up Legion which would be good for all. Can only hope they will stay away for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    There was a lot of stuff to do at the beginning of MOP too.. people burned out from too much content. Yes, they did. I know several people who stopped playing after going nuts with all those dailies. The key is balance. The fact that they are not dailies, but have different timers will help.. anyways we'll see, at some point you won't need much Order Hall resources and can focus on Artifact Power, etc.

I was not doing all the MOP dailies every day, so I pretty much gave up on all the gear gated by them.

Personally my only concern with this is there is no way in hell I'm doing those on more than one character.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like killing every single npc in one hit.
    Oh I'm with you, nothing fun about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    There was a lot of stuff to do at the beginning of MOP too.. people burned out from too much content. Yes, they did. I know several people who stopped playing after going nuts with all those dailies. The key is balance. The fact that they are not dailies, but have different timers will help.. anyways we'll see, at some point you won't need much Order Hall resources and can focus on Artifact Power, etc.

I was not doing all the MOP dailies every day, so I pretty much gave up on all the gear gated by them.

Personally my only concern with this is there is no way in hell I'm doing those on more than one character.
    One of the finer qualitites of offering relevant gear from many sources is that you can focus your attention on certain types of content on certain characters to keep it interesting. That's probably how I will be using my alts at least.

Deleted

Unhappy

Legion is probably closer to a version 2 of the Mists of Pandaria daily quest system
    WHAT THE FUCK? Let's get the worse of MoP (daily quest) and the worst of WoD (garrison) and make a new expansion. SeemsGood Sad to see how they are making the same mistakes over and over again, I don't want wow to die but I don't think we will survive another expansion worse than the previous one.
    Last edited by mmocd2a2ae8157; 2016-07-15 at 08:03 AM.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seijulala View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK? Let's get the worse of MoP (daily quest) and the worst of WoD (garrison) and make a new expansion. SeemsGood Sad to see how they are making the same mistakes over and over again, I don't want wow to die but I don't think we will survive another expansion worse than the previous one.
    You clearly haven't tried any of these features.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    You clearly haven't tried any of these features.
    The concept of daily quest is just wrong, it transforms a game (that I love) into a job (personally MoP daily quests has been the worst thing I've ever experimented on this game). I'm not saying that I don't want stuff to do, but don't put a temporal constraint for doing so (at least not a small one like "a day").

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The concept of daily quest is just wrong, it transforms a game (that I love) into a job (personally MoP daily quests has been the worst thing I've ever experimented on this game). I'm not saying that I don't want stuff to do, but don't put a temporal constraint for doing so (at least not a small one like "a day").
    If you're worried about world quests then there's a huge difference to consider. You don't HAVE to do them all or every day to have a chance at the better gear, just go with your own flow. Honestly the only way something like this becomes a job is if you make it one. If you feel you -have- to complete every world quest available every day then yes it's going to be way over the top, but the system is in no way designed for you to get to that point. It's more a "do what suits you best".

Deleted
    Actually... it... looks good.

Deleted
    How bout you actually read the information that they supplied you?
    It gets reset after 3 days! so you have 3 fucking days to do them.
    So if you don't do any quests for 3 days you will have 3 days worth of quests there for you to do!

really, fucking read! Come on.

15+ Year Old Account
    I sit here and think about how amused these people making the game must be.
    What are they thinking or saying inside the boardroom meetings to each other? Things that they can't say in public because they need to present themselves as understanding and not offend anything that may have a credit card and is interested in staying subscribed to their game, ya'know, what's behind their smiles and chipper attitude when talking about the "issues" of "too much content" in MoP. I can only guess:

-what the fuck is wrong with these people?
    -are they insane? have they no self control?
    -do they really need to do every single quest every single day?
    -so what if they miss one day or week of quests? IT'S A GAME!
    -etc etc

The problem with MoP wasn't daily quests, it was that rep was "required" more than ever. You should be complaining about Profession level 3 recipes being on faction vendors, not the world quests.

Legion's nothing like Pandaria. I love the world quest system, it feels much more casual, not as punishing to take a break from... But the faction stories, Suramar aside, aren't as good as they were in MoP. World Quests don't give much lore, especially the Warden ones. No questlines as you gain rep from what I've seen, either. Not like 5.1. No alt catch ups for rep. Other than having lots of alts and spamming one particular emissary quest.

quest overkill in legion? i hope not, but we will see.. the 3 and 6 hour spawn time is to short! daily spawn time is enough!

the comic story is lame.. number one was fantastic! shame that we dont see a continue..

Deleted

Not too positive about level scaling

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    You aren't only one as Blizzard is considering level scaling and they wouldn't if there were no people who wanted it.

If Blizz wants to make old content fun then more time walking and raids time walking is great idea. Then they can even allow people to scale down to friends level while grouping IF they choose to scale down. If they enforce level scaling in all zones, dungeons and raids with no option of choice it will be the last day I play Wow as nowdays 90% of things I do in Wow is speed runing old content and getting achievments. If I were to do it hard way (which takes time x 50) then I wouldn't deem it worthy doing. I don't think its unfair for those who spent long time to get these items and achievements in past as they got rewarded then and had gotten their rewards way earlier than anyone else.

It is not like the old content will become new and fresh just because it will suddenly provide alt alike feeling of challenge. It is old zones and raids that most of people ran hundreds times and they got bored and fed up with these. If to come back to these places again then only as time walking - an event that is not obligatory. They could even introduce time walking zones with special extra rewards and quests behaving like dailies there untill end of event.

Deleted
    Yeah Gods, the Tauren in Highmountain surely are a self-righteous bunch. Don't feel Tauren at all. So far, the second Comic was the best. Can't wait for the new Mini-Series.

daily quests were what i liked about MoP.

you actually had a lot of things to do then. domination point and isle of thunder were handled so much better than all world content in WoD was.

Deleted
    can't figure out if
    that dude has like at least 100% more real life haste than me
    or video was playing faster.