Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    They won't, the french haven't done anything violent like that since the revolution. They'll just lend aid to whoever else wants to do the leg work.
    Read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bizerte_crisis, France killed 630 tunisians when they left us in 1961.
    Last edited by mmoc42f252f2d2; 2016-07-15 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    +1.

If these attacks continue to accelerate in frequency, things could get rather interesting, if you know what I mean.
    Some people seems to crave a civil war....one of course in which they imagine they would easily ''cleanse'' western countries of impure minorities (and ''liberals'' ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Then your parents did a pretty piss poor job of raising you.
    He sure needs more proof, I absolutely agree. But at the same time, only a complete moron would disagree with it likely being islamic terrorism at play. He isn't being bigotted so much as willing to act without evidence, which though, of course, is bad enough in and of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    It is called being realistic. Read what I said again. I wrote that Isis is recruiting in full swing and have members of many nationalities. I didn't think you'd be smart enough to get that the first time, though. You're in full on denial and you're not helping.
    No it's called being in full denial.
    What you write simply is the same nonsense that is fed through TV since the last 20y, anyone with a brain figured out it was a scam long ago. I understand it, i'm just way past believing it, maybe one day you will too.
    I'm "not helping" but you clearly are. Because by minimizing the crimes of totalitarists nutjobs you're their useful idiot, always ready to make sure nothing change, good on you pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I dont know man, the French have been known to conquer continents and help create great countries.
    They did the "war thing" and are a passive people now. But if they continue to prod them with death and destruction "you just might turn me back to the old me".
    Yeah, they created Germany....

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Some people seems to crave a civil war....one of course in which they imagine they would easily ''cleanse'' western countries of impure minorities (and ''liberals'' ?)
    While I don't advocate civil war, what exactly could the modern day liberals do? The only action they ever take is make hashtags on twitter. Maybe this time they'll build up the courage to send an angry letter?

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Drunk driving and then firing guns?
    That's far more american than french.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

The killer has been identified as Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel. He was probably a Buddhist extremist. Those grenades that he had in his truck were purchased at the local 7-11.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they created Germany....
    And without their help, there would be no United States of America.

Quote Originally Posted by NFA View Post
    While I don't advocate civil war, what exactly could the modern day liberals do? The only action they ever take is make hashtags on twitter. Maybe this time they'll build up the courage to send an angry letter?
    And what do conservatives ? Tweet pictures of their guns ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    You want to go down that road?
    Your whiskey tango mother's sole qualification for motherhood was that she managed to spread her legs for the first passing truck driver.
    How does spreading your legs for a truck driver qualify you for motherhood? I don't follow.

No, not a civil war. These people want legally-sanctioned violence... like the Purge. That way, they don't have to worry about feeling any dissonance between their ideal of being a law-abiding citizen and their desire to quench their bloodthirst. Just murder some Mexicans, some Arabs, some hippie-liberals, just flush it out of the system.

Pretty sure that BLM is "liberal" and they're shown they're willing to go the distance in certain respects (leadership seems to sanction rioting at the very least). I don't really get how you can conversely say the left is violent while also saying that the left are completely passive and weak. Which is it?
    Last edited by TheMediator; 2016-07-15 at 02:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    If we need to speak up every time Trump says something inaccurate one would have to speak constantly and i find that joke of a person already gets more attention then he personally deserves. For the record, It was part of one municipal in Brussels, so the ridicule is still very much accurate. 3

Also Brussels isn't located in France, As you are in support of Trump i would have to throw you in the same category regarding geographical knowledge.
    Where do I say I support Trump? Guess it's time to throw you in a lesser intellectual category then. Brussels isn't located in France indeed, but all French speaking and pseudo French speaking Belgians are the same to me. Too moderate and way too liberal, you can already see it in parts of Belgium and France. Lucky for you you're from the smarter part, although considering your comment it didn't really help.

Btw, I don't know how you can exactly say Trump was wrong, he told beforehand it looked like a hellhole, everyone ridiculed him for it, and guess what? Shit hit the fan a few months later. No one's laughing now.

And what do conservatives ? Tweet pictures of their guns ?
    Until they have a reason to use those guns, which you were talking about giving them. Quite different.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    And without their help, there would be no United States of America.
    You really don't get the drift, isn'it ?

From Louis XIV to Napoléon, France had an extremely agressive policy toward the Germanies (the 300 odd princpalties) They created the monster that ruined their position in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Where do I say I support Trump? Guess it's time to throw you in a lesser intellectual category then. Brussels isn't located in France indeed, but all French speaking and pseudo French speaking Belgians are the same to me. Too moderate and way too liberal, you can already see it in parts of Belgium and France. Lucky for you you're from the smarter part, although considering your comment it didn't really help.

Btw, I don't know how you can exactly say Trump was wrong, he told beforehand it looked like a hellhole, everyone ridiculed him for it, and guess what? Shit hit the fan a few months later. No one's laughing now.
    Pseudo French speaking Belgians....

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    It is obvious that Isis never would have been this big and influential if it wasn't for Iraq & Afghanistan. Now it is too late. This forum alone is full of apologists who refuse to see that if you destroy someone's life, they will dedicate theirs to destroy yours. 110 000 civilians died in Iraq alone. Imagine how much of that hatred that gave Isis air to breathe in.
    So Syrian forces attack IRAQ and children in IRAQ now are all grown up and are going to join the people that attacked them? All because US invaded and took out a Dictator who tortured his citizens and committed genocide. Damn those kids are dumb

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    So. Considering we can't patrol our borders properly since we fucked up Libya and Syria, youre proposing to suspend schengen amnt I right?
    No, I'm proposing to control our outer borders better. When this can't be realized, I suggest to control the borders better per country. So each country on it's own. In other words, yes, suspend Schengen as ultimate. Wouldn't want that to happen though but Schengen means in the long run mediocre leftist countries like France will get to other countries aswell. And in a few generatinos all whites have to flee, just like they do in South Africa already.

Until they have a reason to use those guns, which you were talking about giving them. Quite different.
    Trump supporters being beat up isn't a reason? Pretty sure that the right is letting itself be bullied, or at least having a victim-complex, more than the left.

How many more innocent people need to die before we acknowledge Islam for the evil threat that it is? Trumps the only one willing to address it.

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    No, I'm proposing to control our outer borders better. When this can't be realized, I suggest to control the borders better per country. So each country on it's own. In other words, yes, suspend Schengen as ultimate. Wouldn't want that to happen though but Schengen means in the long run mediocre leftist countries like France will get to other countries aswell. And in a few generatinos all whites have to flee, just like they do in South Africa already.
    Dude, the average internet tough guy would scream that Margaret Thatcher ''waza a lefitst''

For the record, between 1958 and 2016, France had a leftist President for less than 15 years, and a leftists governement for a little below 20 years.