Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Fucking hell are you even over the age of 20? You don't seem to understand his tax reform policies in its entirety but then I doubt you have enough real world experience to do so. He is giving options, the best option for the wall funding is to take it from the very large annual trade deficit with Mexico. Here in downunder land we have very strict gun laws but yet so many criminals have a large amount of unregistered firearms, in fact we have more than we ever have had before. Personally though I do think you burgers need background checks and mental evaluations for gun possession but you have the second amendment plus the NRA is all over the republican party, in the end restricting guns hurt the law abiding citizens, not the criminals especially in America's case. Australia is certainty a statistic for that fact being we still have shootings every week particularly demographics that portray non whites being the main cause of gun related crime. You can cry racism but that is the reality here as it is in America.
    The argument with gun control here typically has little if anything to do with criminals obtaining guns. You can make buying any gun period illegal and criminals will find a way to obtain one. The issue that is argued about is that most mass shootings here in the US are done by individuals who obtained their gun legally despite a long history of mental illness or potential ties to extremist terrorist organizations. The debate in a nutshell comes down to whether or not it is okay to deny people the ability to purchase a gun b/c of these factors or if it is infringing on their second amendment rights.

Which part has he said white again? He cares about American citizens and only American citizens regardless of race, its only democrats that treat non whites as inferior from everything I have seen from now and throughout America's history.
    not regardless of religion however. and do I need to point out the 11 million people should be deported bullshit? don't take my word for it.
    http://www.vice.com/read/the-alt-rig...a-black-planet
    "Donald Trump has been able to communicate and reach average white people who are facing a very difficult future,"
    Richard Spencer, AKA the guy that coined alt right.
    "Essentially, you choose the red pill of truth as opposed to the blue pill of delusion," Spencer said. "That is, the truth about race, the truth about America, the truth about the Jewish influence, the truth about women... These are hard truths, and these are truths that go against the grain of liberal ideology and wishful thinking."
    also Jared Taylor, who is part of a think tank that promotes "scientific racism"
    "I am delighted that Trump has ridden this wave of instinctive feelings that white Americans have about their country slipping through their fingers,"
    "Why should whites want to become a minority?" Taylor added. "Donald Trump has never [asked this question], but, of all of the candidates, he is the only one that I can even imagine saying such a thing."
    and it goes on and on and on

Quote Originally Posted by HillaryJtrump View Post
    He just contradicted himself in the last quotes.

Employer: do you have any job experience or ever worked?

20 year old: No I couldn't get a job because they were all taken by 40 year olds that could never climb the ladder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I don't get how people who would vote for Bernie can turn around and vote for Trump. He's like the exact opposite of Trump. Sure, Clinton is a shill and a crook, but JFC, do they not see the things Trump says and promises to do? At least Hillary is supporting Bernie's platforms, that means perhaps we can try to push those forward. Do I trust her to keep them? Not really, but it's better than putting in a man who'll do the exact opposite.
    Because they are thinking based on empty emotions and looking at the people, rather than actually caring about the policies or the country as a whole. Pretty much as simple as that. The main objections to Clinton pretty much just produce a "so what" for anyone with any real knowledge of politicians or economics or anything beyond their personal circle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    not regardless of religion however. and do I need to point out the 11 million people should be deported bullshit? don't take my word for it.
    http://www.vice.com/read/the-alt-rig...a-black-planet

Richard Spencer, AKA the guy that coined alt right.

also Jared Taylor, who is part of a think tank that promotes "scientific racism"

and it goes on and on and on
    Fucking hell I had like 6 replies so can't reply to all this salt before I go to bed
    Clearly 11 million people won't be deported. He has based his entire campaign from 'The art of the deal', I recommend you and the rest read it. He is a negotiator who starts off high and then comes down, I think almost all of his supporters are well aware of this.

Alt right is a coined term that irks me to no end. It's basically a term for people like me who were once left centered before we were driven to the right on some critical points namely immigration, manufacturing and land investment when the left went absolutely bat shit insane with holding political correctness over common sense in the past 10 years.

I am not sure why you are linking vice articles though with the impression that they hold any weight considering they even tried to defend this video abysmally https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc I did like their videos years ago before all the current insanity in the western world happened.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Because they are thinking based on empty emotions and looking at the people, rather than actually caring about the policies or the country as a whole. Pretty much as simple as that. The main objections to Clinton pretty much just produce a "so what" for anyone with any real knowledge of politicians or economics or anything beyond their personal circle.
    I don't like clinton because she has a long history of cronyism. Plus that she likely profits financially from it. I don't trust her. We are inevitably going to have to take the fight to ISIS. The way she handled benghazi doesn't lead me to think she makes good decisions or wouldn't royally fuck up our inevitable war we will have to fight when we put boots on the ground. This is out next 4 years because obama starting it now doesn't make sense for his legacy and he's not president for much longer.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-07-15 at 04:34 PM.

Fucking hell I had like 6 replies so can't reply to all this salt before I go to bed
    Clearly 11 million people won't be deported. He has based his entire campaign from 'The art of the deal', I recommend you and the rest read it. He is a negotiator who starts off high and then comes down, I think almost all of his supporters are well aware of this.
    oh that's REAL reassuring given how vague his actual policies are.
    Alt right is a coined term that irks me to no end. It's basically a term for people like me who were once left centered before we were driven to the right on some critical points namely immigration, manufacturing and land investment when the left went absolutely bat shit insane with holding political correctness over common sense in the past 10 years.
    no you're pissed off at the lefts brand of PC, you still have your own standard of PC, everyone does.
    I am not sure why you are linking vice articles though with the impression that they hold any weight considering they even tried to defend this video abysmally https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc I did like their videos years ago before all the current insanity in the western world happened.
    you asked a question and I answered it, they didn't make up those quotes.

I think almost all of his supporters are well aware of this.
    Considering he's playing to the lowest common denominators, I'd argue most of them aren't aware of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    While I am disappointed that Bernie didn't get the nomination, I think it makes no sense at all to be mad at him, or feel personally betrayed, for him dropping out and giving Clinton a type of endorsement. He lost, whether we like it or not. And throwing a fit and deciding to vote for Trump.. I don't understand the reasoning if you truly shared Bernie's ideals! If you're so upset by this, just write in Bernie or somebody else who you think would be fit to run our country. Vote for whoever you want, but please think before you throw a fit and decide to vote out of spite because we didn't get our way.
    You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of Humanity in your hearts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What exactly was the bet I made with the Klingon sex workers?

I hope someone doesn't sig this post...

Quote Originally Posted by DocHibb View Post
    While I am disappointed that Bernie didn't get the nomination, I think it makes no sense at all to be mad at him, or feel personally betrayed, for him dropping out and giving Clinton a type of endorsement. He lost, whether we like it or not. And throwing a fit and deciding to vote for Trump.. I don't understand the reasoning if you truly shared Bernie's ideals! If you're so upset by this, just write in Bernie or somebody else who you think would be fit to run our country. Vote for whoever you want, but please think before you throw a fit and decide to vote out of spite because we didn't get our way.
    if you truly shared Bernie's ideals you would be voting for Jill Stein

7+ Year Old Account
    The US election have really arrived down to be a battle between 2 evils. In my eyes, Hillary, while she is a criminal, a crook and a complete arse, she still supports the current state of affairs. She is not very radical and she supports some of Bernie Sanders positive opinions. Trump, on the other hand, is a lose cannon. He might be the person to ruin the US for good and bring us into a new cold war..... If i have to choose between 2 great evils, i will gladly choose Hillary any day.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

if you truly shared Bernie's ideals you would be voting for Jill Stein
    One of his ideals is anyone but Trump. A vote for Stein would be a vote for Trump in your two party system, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    The US election have really arrived down to be a battle between 2 evils. In my eyes, Hillary, while she is a criminal, a crook and a complete arse, she still supports the current state of affairs. She is not very radical and she supports some of Bernie Sanders positive opinions. Trump, on the other hand, is a lose cannon. He might be the person to ruin the US for good and bring us into a new cold war..... If i have to choose between 2 great evils, i will gladly choose Hillary any day.
    She only supports it in words if it gets her a higher voter turnout. Other than that she has her own plans.

This poster must be Cenk Uygur IRL. Every "article" he posts is really just TYT commentary or editorials.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    One of his ideals is anyone but Trump. A vote for Stein would be a vote for Trump in your two party system, sorry.
    Maybe if people voted for two other parties we can break the gridlock the two current parties have caused? Then we can have better lives. I mean with our continual march left it's inevitable.

Hillary is the closest you'll get to seeing anything Bernie supported put into action. If you vote Trump after having supported Bernie then you weren't a Bernie supporter. You just wanted to oppose Hillary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Completely agree. There is absolutely zero chance any third party candidate will win the presidency anytime soon. You may not like Hillary, but out of the two candidates that actually have a shot at winning, she is a hell of a lot more like Bernie Sanders than Trump is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    well no shit. he doesn't want Trump to be pres and he knows going third party or even endorsing a third party candidate will only help his chances of winning. all the people who don't understand that really don't deserve the time of day to have it explained to them, it's pretty fucking simple.
    Still doesnt change the fact that he sold out his backers and lost any integrity he had. No matter how bad you think Trump would be, the country would survive, and if Bernie kept promoting his ideologies and either ran as a third party, or endorsed someone whos platform is more like his, that would show integrity and determination and could actually influence the democrat party for the next election, much like the TEA Party did for the GOP
    Last edited by Orlong; 2016-07-15 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    Completely agree. There is absolutely zero chance any third party candidate will win the presidency anytime soon. You may not like Hillary, but out of the two candidates that actually have a shot at winning, she is a hell of a lot more like Bernie Sanders than Trump is.
    Well I guess we continue this doomed existence under neo liberalism. It'll get worse not better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    She only supports it in words if it gets her a higher voter turnout. Other than that she has her own plans.
    Well, words are better then nothing, and nothing is what trump is proberly gonna give. There is a chance, that good things will happend with Hillary as president, not so much with Trump.

That being said, i am not proclaiming doomsday if Trump is elected. The last 4 years, Obama has shown how hard it is to get anything done, when you have the senate against you. Trump will quickly find out, that most senaters and other political offices are not ready to throw away money, which they don't have.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.