Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Technically, if you ask the FBI director, Hillary's playing the part of an idiot, too. It's either that or she intentionally mishandled sensitive information, but they can't prove that.

Give the launch codes to Hillary and they're probably going to end up in the hands of some nigerian prince. When confronted about this, she will say, "trust me I will never give out personal or sensitive information to any Nigerian princes again, I can promise you that".
    Nah that's not Hillary at all. She would blame everyone but herself for the launch codes ending up in the hand of a Nigerian prince, just like she did with the emails after Comney railed on her for it.

Really if she would just own up to some of her problems she would be seen as far more trustworthy and easier to vote for.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    If this was between hillary and, say, romney - id agree, where if either still wins it won't mean the end of the country. But sadly this is the one election where the consequences of getting Dump in ofgice are faaaar too great to chance on a third party win.
    When I was 18 I swore that GWB would spell the end of the country. I didn't like his policies, but 8 years later the USA was still there. Conservatives widely believed that a freshman senator from IL would be the death of our country. 8 years later, here we are. Trump would likely be a shitty president, but people greatly exaggerate the death of the USA. Even as president, neither Trump nor Hillary have that power without it being checked.

I will still turn out for the local elections and ballot measures, I just can't in good conscience vote for either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elarena View Post
    He endorsed her because he's a politician vying to be her VP nominee. Only explanation for him endorsing a criminal and embarrassment.
    He isnt even on her shortlist. It is time to come to grips with reality that Hillary is closer to Bernie's message than Trump to the point that Trump will not only stand against things Bernie wants but he will also eliminate things that exist that Bernie likes.

It is a choice of maybe getting things he wants and having all the things that are working removed. That is the reality of it, you don't need to make your brain do acrobatic flips to make reality fit the delusion you built in your mind. I know you won't react positively to that but that is the truth.

Hilary won't reverse Gay Marraige laws, Hillary won't get rid of Obamacare, Hillary won't expand the military, Hillary won't be trying to build a wall, Hillary won't be banning Muslims, Hillary will not give people the right to deny services to people who don't fit their religious laws, Hillary won't try to force businesses to say Merry Christmas, Hillary won't be reminding people how nice her genitals are during a presidential debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Dude, if fucking TYT gets it, what excuse does anyone else have?
    Or maybe..... the concept is just as dumb because they "get it". "Hey guise someone I think is dumb says exactly what I'm saying! That makes everyone who doesn't agree even dumber."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Only explanation? Trump not exist on your world?
    If it had anything to do with Trump he would have dropped out of the election and endorsed her months ago. Instead he drew the Democrat primaries out to an ungodly length compared to pretty much knowing Trump had the election for a few months before California. I don't think he wants to be the VP, but it is not to do with Trump. He's being pressured by the party to do so. Honestly he was damned either way. Either he angers the party or he angers his supporters. He waited too long and angered both. At this point he might as well have never endorsed her because a lot of the party is like "really?! come on already and do it" meanwhile no matter when he decided to endorse her he would have pissed off his supporters. So to lessen the blow he should have done it way sooner. Instead he was an egotistical brat which is hilariously contrary to what he claims to be.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    If it had anything to do with Trump he would have dropped out of the election and endorsed her months ago. Instead he drew the Democrat primaries out to an ungodly length compared to pretty much knowing Trump had the election for a few months before California. I don't think he wants to be the VP, but it is not to do with Trump. He's being pressured by the party to do so. Honestly he was damned either way. Either he angers the party or he angers his supporters. He waited too long and angered both. At this point he might as well have never endorsed her because a lot of the party is like "really?! come on already and do it" meanwhile no matter when he decided to endorse her he would have pissed off his supporters. So to lessen the blow he should have done it way sooner. Instead he was an egotistical brat which is hilariously contrary to what he claims to be.
    Uh no. He had work to do to help makes changes to the party platform. Dropping out months ago would not have allowed that to happen. Regardless of that my comments was directed to the person making the comment he was doing so to be the VP choice. It ignores the simple fact that if you believe in what he believes Trump is the last person you want in the Whitehouse and he will do what he can to prevent it. And that includes endorsing Hillary.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers