If you say you dont support terrorism, but you advocate to tear down any defense a nationstate has against its enemies, especially boarder control, police force and the law that governs their ability to make use of the tools, you are at the very least partially responsible when these incidents happen.

But if you say you dont support terrorism and you fight tooth and nail against any moves, legislative or otherwise to observe, analyse and control the environments that breeds these domestic terrorists like paris suburbs or zones like molenbeek, if you shout down anything and anyone that makes an attempt to analyse causation and corelation, you are in cohorts.

And if you finally say you are against terrorism, but fight against state control of mosques, the attempt to install oversight and work actively to import pretty much exclusively people not from just poor countries (there are plenty of poor asians or eastern europeans), but people from regions that exhibit frightening levels of islamic religious extremism, express positive views about the work of people who sabotage boarder fortifications and help people from these regions to bypass and circumvent the control of law enforcement, i think that, whatever other motives you have, whatever other agenda you follow, you actively and knowingly support terrorism.

I think for all the paragraphs you should be moraly responsible, but for the last paragraph i think you should be held legally responsbile as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Yeah I know leftist don't have to be anti-Western, but there seems to be a pattern.
    Who is a leftist ? Someone who does not burn incense in front of pictures of Trump and who point out that ''LULZ NUKE DUH ARABS'' is puerile ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Well this is certainly wrong. You are making up blatant lies and I'm not sure why.
    No. You are. And I am pretty sure why that is. Malevolent ignorance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    it's still a problem created by France's own politics.
    yes! And I'm really pissed at Hollande,Valls, Caseneuve and co right now.

I just don't understand how Caseneuve can still be "ministre de l'interieur". how many dead does he (or Hollande!!) need to realize that he failed at his job? nearly 250 in 18 month already......

Religion of peace strikes again!

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    If you say you dont support terrorism, but you advocate to tear down any defense a nationstate has against its enemies, especially boarder control, police force and the law that governs their ability to make use of the tools, you are at the very least partially responsible when these incidents happen.

But if you say you dont support terrorism and you fight tooth and nail against any moves, legislative or otherwise to observe, analyse and control the environments that breeds these domestic terrorists like paris suburbs or zones like molenbeek, if you shout down anything and anyone that makes an attempt to analyse causation and corelation, you are in cohorts.

And if you finally say you are against terrorism, but fight against state control of mosques, the attempt to install oversight and work actively to import pretty much exclusively people not from just poor countries (there are plenty of poor asians or eastern europeans), but people from regions that exhibit frightening levels of islamic religious extremism, express positive views about the work of people who sabotage boarder fortifications and help people from these regions to bypass and circumvent the control of law enforcement, i think that, whatever other motives you have, whatever other agenda you follow, you actively and knowingly support terrorism.

I think for all the paragraphs you should be moraly responsible, but for the last paragraph i think you should be held legally responsbile as well.

Boarder control. Someone watched to much ''Friends''.

Short of this, it's the usual ''yah dunna want to shoot Mozlems in duh heah ? YAH AREZ UH TERORRISE'' Because of course, the suggest approach-safely bombing them from above and/or vigilantes beating random Mexicans and Sikhs (''kauze they ure terrorist, they arez brown'' ) work so well.

Then again, the alt right barely hides that their ''plan'' is to execute with their big manly guns all ''feminists'', all liberals (read : anyone who does not agree with the exalted leader of the moment) as ''traitors''.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-07-15 at 07:20 PM.

A lot of times it comes with video evidence of you know? Police Brutality.
    video evidence that doesn't show everything, especially what lead to the altercation.

Well this is certainly wrong. You are making up blatant lies and I'm not sure why.
    Umm hmmm

Hey Tennisace, since its your favorite subject, why no lecture us on how awesome it is to allow those of a vastly different culture that values human life than we do, into our countries

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I wouldnt say its an "honor" thing at all, its hard for me to describe. But the culture here is to "punish" those we're killing. With a bomb, its over too fast, people you dont want dead are going to die and your point might not go across so well with others. With a gun, its face to face, its painful. I wish I could quantify it better than that.
    I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about. The only "banned" Muslim weapons are fire, drowing, and biological agents, because those martyr the victims which defeats the purpose in a sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post

uuuh what a badass.
    And what are YOU going to do little pixel?
    *tickle nose*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    video evidence that doesn't show everything, especially what lead to the altercation.
    Eye witness reports are also quite common in these police shootings. Big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ah, all the scary words. ''Regressive left''. ''Demographic replacement''. You do know that ''Charles Martel'' was actually the name of an incompetent terrorist group ?

And dude, I know it's hard to fathom, but French economy have been suffering since Louis XIV : protectionnism, not against ''dah muzlims'' but Germany, the United States and the rest of the Europe, won't help.
    i dont have time for horseshit, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Martel
    that is charles fucking martel, he drove out islam and saved france

and those arent just scary words, all data points to legitimate ethnic displacement and replacement
    the saddest part is that the only argument you can put forth against it is "well good, herp derp one race"
    which just proves my point....you advocate the extinction of western civilization

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    ISIS is more representative of the average Muslim than Assbandit is.
    The sheer amount of mental gymnastics you must have pulled and the bubble you must have created for yourself to actually believe that statement should honestly earn you an award of some sort
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Eye witness reports are also quite common in these police shootings. Big difference.
    Yeah like Dorian Johnson who was caught telling lots of lies, I guess you never seen studies on eye witnesses and how unreliable they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    America is so much different in that regard. We have no problem with shootouts and guns. But Explosives are something we don't use often. Its like . . . foreign to us, like looked down on, the ultimate pussy move.
    Yeah i can understand what you are saying, they do love explosives here though, home made explosives by teenagers, handgrenades and car bombs, most deaths is still by firearms though, but was not so long since a car exploded with 3 guys and a 9 year old girl in it, the girls dad was a gangleader and was on his way home after a fishingtrip with friends and daughter when the car exploded killing all 4 and as usual in sweden they have made zero arrests lol.

I would go back to swords and shields if i was in charge, more manly and more face to face

Deleted
    You should read the Pew study - Fuck, Read the German statistics - they are scary enough.
    Are you completely out of your fucking mind? Like... what kind of fucked up statement is that.

People like you are actually CHEERING for a civil war clash of culture. Screw them, AND screw you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Who is a leftist ? Someone who does not burn incense in front of pictures of Trump and who point out that ''LULZ NUKE DUH ARABS'' is puerile ?
    There can be many ways to define political and ideological groups. One example would be to use voting patterns and party support, some parties being left, center-left, center-right, right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Are you completely out of your fucking mind? Like... what kind of fucked up statement is that.

People like you are actually CHEERING for a civil war clash of culture. Screw them, AND screw you.
    He's not the only one, pretty much every thread regarding incidents like these devolve down into fear mongering and wistful thinking regarding a "crusade 2.0".

The reason they are trying so hard to equate extremist beliefs with the average Muslim is so that they have outlet for their hatred and a convenient low hanging fruit, namely the moderates who are in reach.

Their hate is justified, but where they are trying to direct it is not.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Said by IS-Imam El Primal-M'Atter.
    You do know you sound like some ISIS-member with that radical bullshit?
    I likely do.

I am willing to look even ugly truths in the eye. I force myself to watch ever attack. To see the family members standing or kneeling over the broken bodies of their loved ones twisted at odd angles. Its something I learned in the armed forces. Death is so easy to accept as a number when it is black and white on some paper. To see people dying in the streets screaming makes the death real.

People here think that one quite photo of the dead girl covered up with a doll next to her is heart breaking? It was almost a hundred people who shared her fate and how many more have died from this folly? The hundreds in the Paris shooting?

I likely am a extremist because at the end of the day I see this as something that needs to be stopped the longer it goes on the more desperate the means should be employed.

Not all of us are content to sneer at the dead as we virtue post on facebook #notallmuslims

At some point we need to deal with this problem or the people themselves will and mark my words what I am suggesting will seem like a paradise once the people start ripping them apart in the street.

You should read the Pew study - Fuck, Read the German statistics - they are scary enough.
    Most asinine statement ever. Dont believe fox news..

Jesus Christ! Have you not gone to uni/college ? Has education missed you somehow?

here is another one for my ignore list.