10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Holy shit 19th who would've thought, damn I'm really surprised about the date, it's such a coincidence that every single expansion's pre-patch came out on the same day as season end apart from WOTLK.
    I know right, it is like Blizzard said it was happening on the 19th last week .
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeeey 19th!
    HYPED! but not surprised.

anyway

- - - Updated - - -

3 more days guys!
    3 more days and the hell is over!

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Fuck yeah Finally

Only thing ill be sad about is not being able to get that sweet garrison gold

I can't wait to see all the wow forums explode over the camera changes the night after prepatch, since for example on Mannoroth we're all guna be in his crotch now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seriusly? An annuncement at 1am, in the middle of a Turkey military coup... with only 3 days notice? :O

OMG.. I was prepared for a late July Patch.. and now this.

Sell now all the followers equip, before the patch sell price will be 5copper.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee!

In all the time I've played, this is the most excited I've ever been for a patch, except for the original opening day 11/24/2004 and the day that BC released 1/16/2007.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll still be in your garrison for one week or two !

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Seriusly? An annuncement at 1am, in the middle of a Turkey military coup... with only 3 days notice? :O

OMG.. I was prepared for a late July Patch.. and now this.

Sell now all the followers equip, before the patch sell price will be 5copper.
    I think it was likely scheduled to be announced today anyways, it just so happened to line up with some not so good worldy news.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I can't wait to see all the wow forums explode over the camera changes the night after prepatch, since for example on Mannoroth we're all guna be in his crotch now.
    Agree.

tenchars

I think it was likely scheduled to be announced today anyways, it just so happened to line up with some not so good worldy news.
    Yeah, not like Blizzard asked them to do that coup, and they can't exactly delay that announcement till a better time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    with the wardrobe*
    enough mogging to be done.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    yeeey 19th!
    HYPED! but not surprised.

anyway

- - - Updated - - -

3 more days guys!
    3 more days and the hell is over!
    4 more days for EU...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Yah but the nerfs come on Tuesday, so there won't be as much reason to be in the garrison. Personally, I'll be cleaning out my bank/void and spending the next 2 weeks running old content for all the missing pieces I didn't have room to store. ^.^

Remember - follower upgrades are being price nerfed to 1c, and all the prices at the Trading Post vendor are going up, so spend your resources at the TP before the patch. I do not recall if the prices on the Primal Spirits vendor are changing, so I'm going to cash in my remaining primal spirits for savage bloods Monday night.

Savage bloods WILL still come in handy, because each level of the gear has its own look for transmog, and people will be collecting the base pieces and upgrading them.

Just got a beta invite 3 hours ago. I had entered the contest for the Pet Battle thing here at MMO Champion but I understand they don't announce winners until tomorrow. Guess it was just random?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have my bank, and void storage ... in my garrison oO.
    I'll miss it, a bit... or not

Ill be honest, I never knew about the console command until it was mentioned in that blue post saying its being removed. Ive been able to complete heroic 13/13, obviously thats not mythic, but I never ended up just seeing his crotch. I was able to complete the fight without issue, and Im sure mythic raiders will too. Theres a lot more to focus on in mythic though, so I cant accurately say how it will affect them. I know Slootbag isnt happy about it at all, and hes from serenity.

Thats not to say I agree with this change. Now that I know about the console command, I wanna use it, but instead of just announcing that it exists so everyone knows about it and can choose to use it or not they removed it. So now everyone is forced to one side, rather than being able to choose which side they would like to be on.

If I knew about the console command earlier, I would have definitely been using it. Not only to make fights easier, but to see more of the game in my view.

Nice view eh

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Ill be honest, I never knew about the console command until it was mentioned in that blue post saying its being removed. Ive been able to complete heroic 13/13, obviously thats not mythic, but I never ended up just seeing his crotch. I was able to complete the fight without issue, and Im sure mythic raiders will too. Theres a lot more to focus on in mythic though, so I cant accurately say how it will affect them. I know Slootbag isnt happy about it at all, and hes from serenity.

Thats not to say I agree with this change. Now that I know about the console command, I wanna use it, but instead of just announcing that it exists so everyone knows about it and can choose to use it or not they removed it. So now everyone is forced to one side, rather than being able to choose which side they would like to be on.

If I knew about the console command earlier, I would have definitely been using it. Not only to make fights easier, but to see more of the game in my view.
    what spec are you

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post

They had announced it before in a blue post, so it was out there by their own word. Just now they are taking that back, also yes I agree with asking what spec you are.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    what spec are you
    @Maxweii

Enhancement shaman. I wouldnt be saying anything if I were ranged, although I believe not being able to see things that are coming from the side, or spawning from the side makes it annoying for everyone. Ive also played fury warrior earlier this expac as a main alt and it wasnt bad in terms of the camera. Like I said before, cant speak for mythic players since encounters change by a lot from heroic to mythic.

I know that they announced it before, but that was a long time ago. They obviously wanted players using the console command though due to the way they talked about it earlier. Either way, I would have preferred the option of changing it now rather than them just removing it.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-07-16 at 12:00 AM.