Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

R.I.P. MasterPlan - the real M.V.P.

With the imminent demise of the garrison mint, and ultimate decrease in the use of the garrison - I just wanted to pay homage to one of the most useful addons of all time "Masterplan".

It will be sad to see you go, you were with me through the collection of so much gold.

Every time I spend some of that gold, I'll remember your familiar UI and take a passing moment to thank you again.

R.I.P. Masterplan 2014-2016

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk they may do something with Class halls and world quests now?

I'll miss the seemingly endless supply of casual shitlords with way too much gold readily available for Mythic/Heroic sales runs which Garrisons brought. RIP.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll still be useful just not quite as much.

7+ Year Old Account
    I will miss being trolled by my own addons on April's Fools.

Rest in peace master plan. Even if it continues for class hall it's just not worth it since the gold missions aren't that great.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImprovedEvasion View Post
    I will miss being trolled by my own addons on April's Fools.
    Butt still hurts even after months? Should see a doctor about that...

i am keeping mine as it will most likely be updated to class halls

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    With the imminent demise of the garrison mint, and ultimate decrease in the use of the garrison - I just wanted to pay homage to one of the most useful addons of all time "Masterplan".

It will be sad to see you go, you were with me through the collection of so much gold.

Every time I spend some of that gold, I'll remember your familiar UI and take a passing moment to thank you again.

That was the first time I considered an addon actually essential for casual gameplay, the default garrison UI is an atrocity greater than all the Yrel lines together.

Thank you for this!
    That add on is beloved

lol

there is called world quest tracker lol

Deleted
    Why are you saying R.I.P.? You think you won't be using the addon in Legion for garrison mission table 2.0? You get AP from it, so you will be doing it just like gold missions in WoD. Nothing has changed really. Only the reward and that you have less followers

10+ Year Old Account

What? I'll still use it, Garrisons will have a higher turn out of armor/transmog pieces than resources soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benigne View Post
    Why are you saying R.I.P.? You think you won't be using the addon in Legion for garrison mission table 2.0? You get AP from it, so you will be doing it just like gold missions in WoD. Nothing has changed really. Only the reward and that you have less followers
    Wouldn't really be that much needed, not that many missions on the table at a time.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Wouldn't really be that much needed, not that many missions on the table at a time.
    If it still speeds up the process of picking the right Champions/Troops for the missions, people will still be using it. That addon wont die anytime soon IF they decide to update it for Legion Mission tables.

If not... RIP MasterPlan. The true carry of this horrible expansion.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

I am sure it will be updated for the new mission table.

- - - Updated - - -

What? I'll still use it, Garrisons will have a higher turn out of armor/transmog pieces than resources soon.

- - - Updated - - -

It is only your booster armor drops. They are nerfing the crate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they keep Masterplan for Class Halls
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll certainly keep on using it in my garrisons as long as it keeps on working.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Big Crate of Salvage will become unobtainable when Patch 7.0.3 goes live. It is replaced by Large Crate of Salvage, which will only contain the item level 610 transmog gear, follower upgrades, Draenor trade goods, and garrison resources.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokenuf View Post
    I hope they keep Masterplan for Class Halls
    "They"? It's like one very industrious dude.

just gonna stack the scavenger perk and farm garrysources to buy fur to make bags. still gonna make gold. aint even mad

Quote Originally Posted by Benigne View Post
    There is like 7 champions aka followers and I think even 5 or 6 active if you use one for a bodyguard.. Not 25 followers like in WoD. You'll have like 2-3 missions available at a time there really is no need for that to automated. (completed paladin order hall campaign in beta) +70hrs