Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Having Dailies completed for Legion Launch for XP

Hi everyone,

In past expansions it was beneficial to have a lot of dailies completed for XP for when the expansion hits for that 24-35% of a level of XP.

Do you think it is going to be the same for Legion and worthwhile or not bother and try to get straight into questing.

Deleted
    That was nerfed for WoD... oh btw while we are on topic. Tell me where in WoD we have enough dailies worth to try this?

Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    That was nerfed for WoD... oh btw while we are on topic. Tell me where in WoD we have enough dailies worth to try this?
    Fields of Faralohn.

I seem to remember having this question every expansion and never really getting a clear answer whether it's worth it. Personally I would just skip the dailys and just go for the new content.

Grab a quest log full of inn quests. There are exactly 25 dailies. You're welcome.

Deleted
    People like you is why we can't have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayvalen View Post
    Grab a quest log full of inn quests. There are exactly 25 dailies. You're welcome.
    I know a lot of people for like Cata / MoP / WoD were saying it was no longer worth doing this for whatever reasons, one of which being that your best bet was to get ahead of quest bottlenecks.

However, with the level-agnostic zones in Legion, that is suddenly only a problem for the intro quest. So I feel like things have gotten more interesting than they've been in a while.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

7+ Year Old Account
    thing is i doudt they will, one example is you get about 50% exp by finishing your artifact quest, also there is still some bottle necks, just not as horrid as before since you have 4 zones to choose from.....

- - - Updated - - -

oh also there is no hearthstone the the dalaran you go to for the pre-patch so you would need to take portal come launch, get hearthstone for dalaran, hearth to where your quests are ,hand them in, then heart back to dalaran....
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Not worth it. You have 4 zones to pick. You can tap mobs (up to 5 people) get the same XP like if you solo the mob yourself and get loot. Bonus objectives around the beginning of each zone when you start that chapter. Not to mention most likely your character is past 700 ilvl, start the dungeon grind.

It might help you to get to 110 faster, but you'll still need to quest in every new zone to get all the reputations to friendly to be able to start world quests.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is no point in doing this. It won't really give you any real advantage. There is no benefit in leveling faster.

Deleted
    You know, you can level to 110 in 12 hours if skilled.
    Why would you want to get there even faster? After reaching cap you will have only a few other players to queue with / do world quest with etc.
    You still have to wait on other players.
    As I leveled slowly during alpha and beta, exploring stuff and taking it easy , I spend 20 hours from 100-110 including the pre event at broken shore and my artifact. If you play 2 hours sessions a day it will take you less than a week to reach cap, if you just go straight for the level cap. However I would recommend having fun and explore the zones and story as they are really good

As expected the xp from all the quests available in the garrison were nerfed to the ground in one of the recent builds. Before that you could get 527.430 xp (about 80% from 100 to 101) from dungeon boss daily, raid weekly, daily apexis quests (through missives), and inn dailies. Now they only give 3.750 for a total of 93.750 xp (about 14% from 100 to 101, or about 6 Legion quests).

As people stated. You have to get friendly with 5 (i think) reps to UNLOCK World quests. You will be limited to Aa small supply of people that rushed like you did. The only benefit would be you would be in Suramar quicker, that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    There is no point in doing this. It won't really give you any real advantage. There is no benefit in leveling faster.
    You will definitely level faster, but that isn't really an advantage in Legion because you need friendly reputations to begin world quests. It's better to just quest through Legion zones. You have to do it after dinging 110 anyways, might as well do it on the way.

ive done this every expansion, full log of high level quests(not dailies) nets you about 50% of a level.
    Xilë - Affixed - Frostmourne

7+ Year Old Account
    It isn't worth it - you need to finish most quests regardless, since you want reputation and pillars aswell as AP. I'm not even sure if heirlooms would make a sense atm tbh ...

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well you have what, 5-6 you can save up from tanaan, 12ish from the garrison apexis quests, and I'm sure you could find a few more
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

This is not worth it. You'll want to finish every zone and do the bonus objectives anyway for rep and resources. You'd be much better served by finding a group to level with, because it's objectively much faster than soloing in Legion.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    Lol what the hell? Um, yes, there's absolutely a benefit to leveling faster. Extra day of world quests, a day earlier for class order hall questline, more time in Suramar, etc. It's called being ahead of the curve. Then again, mediocrity see.s to be the MO on MMO-champfrom half of these posts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    You know, you can level to 110 in 12 hours if skilled.
    Why would you want to get there even faster? After reaching cap you will have only a few other players to queue with / do world quest with etc.
    You still have to wait on other players.
    As I leveled slowly during alpha and beta, exploring stuff and taking it easy , I spend 20 hours from 100-110 including the pre event at broken shore and my artifact. If you play 2 hours sessions a day it will take you less than a week to reach cap, if you just go straight for the level cap. However I would recommend having fun and explore the zones and story as they are really good
    12 hours if skilled? Cut that time in half, roughly, and you'll be more on point. 12 hours would be agonizingly slow for a skilled player
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore