Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    tinkerers cant happen just... would ruin enginnering... its like adding an alchemist class, and still having alchemy

- - - Updated - - -

because a necromancer uses afflictions and curses like a affliction warlock
    and also summons armies of undead, well casting death spells like unholy dks...
    Same thinking as Demonology Warlock = Demon Hunter.

7+ Year Old Account
    the only way i could see tinkerer happening ,is if there was a sniper spec, that had to set up to do increased damage, and change scopes to make higher crit, or allowing to move well "set up" but at 50% speed, and another that made them able to attack from 60 yards, doing high burst damage, then we could have another on the gun/bow/crossbow group, mail aswell

a tank spec where they ride in a mechanical mech like mekkatorque and the shredders

and maybe a healer spec where they drop small turrets that if people stand near them they will heal them, like totems but many more

i highly doubt something like this would work as it would be basically the exact same as shaman, hunter, and make being a engineer be weird...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ddd View Post
    Same thinking as Demonology Warlock = Demon Hunter.
    and thats why they removed demonology warlock... and now its all about summoning armies of demons?

- - - Updated - - -

Necromancer, Scout, Tinker, Barbarian, Runemaster
    runemaster? runes have never really been a part of the game... barbiaran would be 100% way too close to warrior...
    tinkere we go over cause it would be too simalar to enginnering prof, but it could happen, scout, wtf is a scout?, and necromancer is way too much like warlock demonology and affliction, aswell as affliction, and unholy dks and blood dks...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    I never ever see it being mentioned but Siren/Sea Witch. Would fit in very well with an old god / azshara expansion as well. A proper range dps basd on a bow and tidal abilities along with a healing class

Bards and Tinkerers are the ones that come up the most.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    That's a stupid idea because there's a profession based around technology so a class would never work! (Sarcasm)
    I't would work if you had to do some stuff as a engineer to unlock spec and you could only have engineering as a profession on a tinkerer.

Quote Originally Posted by allana View Post
    I never ever see it being mentioned but Siren/Sea Witch. Would fit in very well with an old god / azshara expansion as well. A proper range dps basd on a bow and tidal abilities along with a healing class
    only if we also get naga. if we dont get naga i will cut a bitch
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

tinkers, blood mages, battle-mages, i'm sure there's others.

though, blood and battle-mage could just be an "advanced spec" for mage, if they ever have alternative character progression in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    runemaster? runes have never really been a part of the game... barbiaran would be 100% way too close to warrior...
    tinkere we go over cause it would be too simalar to enginnering prof, but it could happen, scout, wtf is a scout?, and necromancer is way too much like warlock demonology and affliction, aswell as affliction, and unholy dks and blood dks...
    You miss out on a large chunk of Wotlk? But honestly, Blizz have already said Enhance shaman were already in place of what Rune Masters were supposed to be.

They could add Tinker, Shadow Hunter, Ranger, Necromancer, Rune/Blade Masters. It would just take a bit of creativity and ingenuity in how they'd play out, to differentiate them from existing classes.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Deleted

and thats why they removed demonology warlock... and now its all about summoning armies of demons?
    Yes. For many years there was an argument: DH can't happen, because of Demo locks.
    And it happened. You never know - Blizz can do everything. Necromancer can happen. Tinker can happen. If they make them unique and fun to play - why not?

Deleted
    runemaster? runes have never really been a part of the game...
    Why can't it be something new? Hey, we found this new way of creating magic and stuff, by using these runes and stuff, amazeballs aint it? We've got these few people who are real crazy good at it and now they've started teaching others and oh wow, we've got these runemasters now.

But no. Runes didn't exist in Warcraft 20 years ago so they can't exist now. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    tinkers, blood mages, battle-mages, i'm sure there's others.

though, blood and battle-mage could just be an "advanced spec" for mage, if they ever have alternative character progression in the game.
    why make a battlemage class when spellbreakers are the same but cooler?

they could make blood magic a big part of a spellbreaker spec, one spec based off traditional spellbreaker stuff.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    tinkerers cant happen just... would ruin enginnering... its like adding an alchemist class, and still having alchemy
    Tinker - Goblin, Gnome
    Chain Mail Armor
    Back mounted combat pack provides them with their source of weaponry. Pack changes design based on race and spec.

Tank Spec - Mechanic - Agility - Fist Weapons - Specializes in upgrading their combat pack to better sustain damage. Armor plating, refraction technology, force fields, regenerative nano-tech, pistons, hydrolics, insert more mechanical/technological systems here.

Melee Damage Spec - Demolition - Agility - Fist Weapons - Specializes in destructive technology including BUT NOT LIMITED TO explosives, turrets, and lazers. Targeting computers, cannons, mini-bots, ray guns...

Ranged Healing Spec - Chemist - Intellect - Bow/Guns/Crossbows - Masters of chemical warfare that utilize their skills to weaken enemies and strengthen allies. Medical injection tech, teleportation tech, gas clouds, smoke screens, chemical burns, etc...

Everyone looks at Tinker and they assume that it is limited to ONLY bombs and lazers. They never take into account other forms of technology that could EASILY be incorporated into the class to expand it.

And most importantly of all, it's original. A HELL a of a lot more original than Demon Hunters certainly.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2016-07-16 at 09:23 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    You miss out on a large chunk of Wotlk? But honestly, Blizz have already said Enhance shaman were already in place of what Rune Masters were supposed to be.

They could add Tinker, Shadow Hunter, Ranger, Necromancer, Rune/Blade Masters. It would just take a bit of creativity and ingenuity in how they'd play out, to differentiate them from existing classes.
    well i mean there was runic writing, but its not like runes are a common thing we used, they are a thing but in small bits...

and please explain how a necromancer wouldent just be affliction warlock+unholy dk, or how ranger wouldent just be just hunter...?
    tinker has its own reason, shadow hunter could work... slightly, would also fit with since we have no black dot, rune/blade masters seem abit close to general DK idea and warrior...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. For many years there was an argument: DH can't happen, because of Demo locks.
    And it happened. You never know - Blizz can do everything. Necromancer can happen. Tinker can happen. If they make them unique and fun to play - why not?
    yes, so lets add necromancer ,and complete change another 2 specs, that both would need to changed into complete new specs... as unholy wouldent be unholy without undead... and affliction wouldent be affliction without dots... so affliction and unholy would have to go completely

Well The Blademaster is something that could be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    why make a battlemage class when spellbreakers are the same but cooler?

they could make blood magic a big part of a spellbreaker spec, one spec based off traditional spellbreaker stuff.
    spell-breaker is more akin to a templar in dragon age than a mage, right?

battle-mage mixes magic into their melee fighting, spell-breaker is a warrior trained for warding and resisting magic?

i don't actually know much about spell-breakers, but by the name and memory, it kinda sounds like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Why can't it be something new? Hey, we found this new way of creating magic and stuff, by using these runes and stuff, amazeballs aint it? We've got these few people who are real crazy good at it and now they've started teaching others and oh wow, we've got these runemasters now.

But no. Runes didn't exist in Warcraft 20 years ago so they can't exist now. Right?
    no its more of that runes have never been a huge part of the universe, and the bit they were ussauly had to deal with the DKs

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Tinker is the answer. Make it goblin or gnome only. Tank spec with a mechsuit, range spec with grenades and guns.
    Yes please.

Also what about a Psion/Psyker/Mystic? Think Jace from MTG. Uses mental powers and could be the first tank class in Cloth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Tinker - Goblin, Gnome
    Chain Mail Armor

Tank Spec - Mechanic - Agility - Fist Weapons - Specializes in upgrading their combat pack to better sustain damage. Armor plating, refraction technology, force fields, regenerative nano-tech, pistons, hydrolics, insert more mechanical/technological systems here.

Melee Damage Spec - Demolition - Agility - Fist Weapons - Specializes in destructive technology including, but not limited to explosives, turrets, and lazers. Targeting computers, cannons, mini-bots, ray guns...

Ranged Healing Spec - Chemist - Intellect - Bow/Guns/Crossbows - Masters of chemical warfare that utilize their skills to weaken enemies and strengthen allies. Medical injection tech, teleportation tech, gas clouds, smoke screens, chemical burns, etc...

Everyone looks at Tinker and they assume that it is limited to ONLY bombs and lazers. They never take into account other forms of technology that could EASILY be incorporated into the class to expand it.

And most importantly of all, it's original. A HELL a of a lot more original than Demon Hunters certainly.
    the only way i could see tinkerer happening ,is if there was a sniper spec, that had to set up to do increased damage, and change scopes to make higher crit, or allowing to move well "set up" but at 50% speed, and another that made them able to attack from 60 yards, doing high burst damage, then we could have another on the gun/bow/crossbow group, mail aswell

a tank spec where they ride in a mechanical mech like mekkatorque and the shredders

and maybe a healer spec where they drop small turrets that if people stand near them they will heal them, like totems but many more

i highly doubt something like this would work as it would be basically the exact same as shaman, hunter, and make being a engineer be weird...

allready said this, its possible, but highly highly unlikely, its more likley then something like necromancer or ranger, but its still unlikely
    the issue with tinkerers is if you get into all of the abilities, how many become like the bombs enginners use... or the turrets they summon, etc
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    Yes please.

Also what about a Psion/Psyker/Mystic? Think Jace from MTG. Uses mental powers and could be the first tank class in Cloth.
    mental powers....? that is nothing special in a universe where arcane mages exists

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    spell-breaker is more akin to a templar in dragon age than a mage, right?

battle-mage mixes magic into their melee fighting, spell-breaker is a warrior trained for warding and resisting magic?

i don't actually know much about spell-breakers, but by the name and memory, it kinda sounds like that.
    spellbreakers are a special blood elf warrior that is so good at magic that theyre essentially immune to it and can fire enemies spells back at them

10+ Year Old Account
    If were talking things that exist in lore Tinkers and Shadow Hunters are possibilities.

Tinkers would be Gnome and Goblin only and Shadow Hunters would be Troll and Night Elf.