Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    According to Blizz the contents of crates that you have before the garrison nerfs will remain unchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Why open them after the prepatch hits? Won't their contents be heavily nerfed then? Item values will drop like crazy, and money will be gone?

Or will the salvage boxes be as good after the patch? Not what I've been hearing though.
    Not worried about the money from them, have over 1m gold, I only want them for the possible transmog items in them and cba to fill my bags with the items while we wait. The crates stack to 20, so even though I have loads, they are less space intensive.

Log in the week before release and spam out all the new stuff in a few hours. Then Ill wait a couple of weeks and start leveling.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    do you need to equip the BOE greens and blues, and bing them to yourself, to get the appearance?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

7+ Year Old Account
    Farm older content. I would be doing this now, but I've been stockpiling everything on all my toons in preparation for the transmog system. I, strangely, enjoy going through all my bags, cleaning everything up, sorting, vendoring, etc. It's fun and relaxing, so I'm looking forward to it, lol.

Start collecting transmogs properly once wardrobe goes live.

Trying EVERY spec to see if I'll buy Legion or no.

Send all my gold to my main since it doesn't need to be split between characters anymore! Unless you have over 10mil.

I'm gonna be more actively collecting transmogs. I already have full void storage, bank and bags (every bag slot is a 30slot bag). I already use the legion wardrobe addon, but with it built-in and the fact that I will be able to vendor everything means I will be more motivated to collect more of them.

Running around Tannan, dungeons, maybe some raiding while trying to figure out what I want to main in Legion. Also more transmog collecting.

Probably gonna start a proper checklist, go through every dungeon on multiple toons until I've got every drop unlocked.

I think I will finally finish leveling my Monk to 100 and start working on another Horde toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    According to Blizz the contents of crates that you have before the garrison nerfs will remain unchanged.
    The value of the follower upgrades gets nerfed. The old crates content is still the same, you just can't vendor it for as much. I've opened most of mine and mailed the BoE's to one of my mules to hold onto till after patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Probably start collecting more transmog sets once my paladin has room in her bags. Classes have been simplified so much that it doesn't take much to learn them anymore, so no point in that.

Deleted
    A lot of timewalking.

I have messed around with specs/classes I raid or pvp with on the beta and ptr. So there isn't much to figure out at this point. As much as it pains me to go back in there I will be running HFC a time or two just to see how smooth things are for myself and others in a controlled environment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghiroza View Post
    I will be opening up the many stacks of salvage crates I have, then trying to motivate myself to at least passably learn the changes on my Lock to tide me over for the next month until I change to Havoc come Legion. But it all feels rather pointless as it always does in the final weeks before a new expansion launches....
    The follower upgrade items are having their prices cut to below 25 copper among other drastic price cuts. Being so close I would open them all now and mail the boe you want to any of your toons and let if float in the mail for the next 4 days and then send them back or to the correct toons. The only bound things are the class sets from the boxes so even if you don't have any of those yet that wont take up much space. You are cutting yourself out hundreds or thousands of gold depending on how many boxes you are sitting on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    What is inside wont change, the value of it will drastically. Almost all garrison items with any sort of gold value are being nerfed below 1 silver to keep people from farming garrisons for gold in the future. Having dozens of 13 gold items that stack turn into 25 copper is a gigantic blow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    Send all my gold to my main since it doesn't need to be split between characters anymore! Unless you have over 10mil.
    I have always been a fan of keeping 100 to 200k on all my toons to make sure I can always buy whatever I run across without having to jump through hoops to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    do you need to equip the BOE greens and blues, and bing them to yourself, to get the appearance?
    Yes you must make all items bound to you, they are not bound if there is a timer on the item. To ensure you get the wardrobe credit I would check to see if it is saved also before you sell it. In addition many things that were once boe but are bound to you now might revert back to boe, so you will want to double check your banks/void storage for that. I think they fixed the void storage part but some how I did have some boe items in it on the beta, an odd hiccup since things have to be bound to be put in there.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Ima try to speed lvl up my priest so i have someone to get the exclusive cloth set from the demon invasions

Oh, I nearly forgot, but one thing everyone might want to do is go farm the new weapon illusions from old world content. Some of them are class specific like the Frostbrand and Flametongue illusions from Hydross and MC Ragnaros which only Shaman characters can obtain (also Rockbiter and Windfury).

Quote Originally Posted by SammyCat203 View Post
    Ima try to speed lvl up my priest so i have someone to get the exclusive cloth set from the demon invasions
    The token to unlock the set is boa so you can buy it on your main and mail it to a cloth alt when they hit level. Also at least on the ptr the demon invasions use the scaling tech so you can get drops and shards on a lowbie you just can't equip the gear until 100
    Last edited by TheSilverKnight; 2016-07-16 at 08:52 PM.

Level a gnome hunter.

I'm going to empty my bags and leave it rot until Legion launches of course.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4