WoD DK-Frost Main Asking About 'Fun'

Hi,

On live Frost DK is by far the most fun build for me, I play casual LFR and LFG as well as Random BG's and skirmishes .. Every long once in a while I'll jump into arena if I find a friend (my best season ever was a Duelist but I'm more of a 2k average at best) .. Ignoring numbers how different will frost be come Legion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Hi,

On live Frost DK is by far the most fun build for me, I play casual LFR and LFG as well as Random BG's and skirmishes .. Every long once in a while I'll jump into arena if I find a friend (my best season ever was a Duelist but I'm more of a 2k average at best) .. Ignoring numbers how different will frost be come Legion?
    I think its pretty fun. It's kinda like 2 h frost plays atm with less downtime (especially @ low gear) - and the possibility to introduce few extra buttons in the core rotation. Glacial advance is abit shitty for pvp, but feels great in pve, and frost scythe introduces proper handling of KM procs. There is also shattering strikes and gathering which makes u play different without adding more buttons . If all these is viable depends on tuning, but overall it feels a lot more versatile than live.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    I think its pretty fun. It's kinda like 2 h frost plays atm with less downtime (especially @ low gear) - and the possibility to introduce few extra buttons in the core rotation. Glacial advance is abit shitty for pvp, but feels great in pve, and frost scythe introduces proper handling of KM procs. There is also shattering strikes and gathering which makes u play different without adding more buttons . If all these is viable depends on tuning, but overall it feels a lot more versatile than live.
    did my last 2H Frost raid last night forever... was fun and bitter sweet. will miss those huge OB crits. was running BoS, class trink, mythic Vial, heavy MS in UH Presence. nice burst on reaver and Soc.

anyways Frost is still fun. you can play the exact same on live with select talents.

as always, Play the SPEC YOU LIKE and you WILL excel
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

7+ Year Old Account
    I haven't tried the beta all that much tbh, but I thought the playstyle of Frost was really awesome. When I've played on my DK, I've played him as DW frost (since they changed that all specs can be tank or dps), and I'm really excited to dust him off as my main again for legion. But for me, the lore and class fantasy is what really ties the spec together.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Hi,

My guildmate is absolutely loving Frost.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore