Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    ... which makes more terrorists and worsens the problem.
    not if you forbid them from entering your country, by force if necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Uuuh sweet internet threats.
    Someone made a threat?

lol

you Europeans are a touchy bunch.

No one threatened you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    So basically you have no fucking idea of how the Maghreb work. Discussion is about tunisia since 3 pages and you hop in the discussion with "Well what about the Algerian war?"
    Open a map Djalil.

As I said, I'm impressed by your ability to get proven wrong on every single post and keep asking for more, I dont have that kind of resilience.
    Did you read what I said or are you going to talk with an imaginary persona like the others?

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    This is schoolyard logic, isn't it? Immature pricks. I used to be pretty divided on the BLM issue, but they really make it hard for me to wanting to support their cause.
    Only now? During the Paris attack they were more concerned about losing press time to the event than showing their respects to the victims.

BEIRUT (AP) -- An Islamic State-run media outlet says the man who barreled his truck into a crowd in the French coastal city of Nice is a "soldier" of the group.

The Aamaq news agency on Saturday cited a "security source" as saying the attacker "carried out the operation in response to calls to target the citizens of coalition countries fighting the Islamic State."

The statement did not name the attacker, and the language implied that he may have acted independently. There is no evidence IS was involved in planning the July 14 attack.

The attack killed 84 people and wounded 200. The driver was identified as Mohamed Bouhlel, a Tunisian deliveryman known to authorities as a petty criminal.

You live a secular life, you fall prey to vices, your life goes to crap and you look for redemption. One way to redeem yourself is to become a martyr for the Caliphate in Syria.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Well, I'm sure most countries, religions&beliefs, etc, have, at some point in the past, made their dark mark on history, nor will I claim it to be untruth.

However, I will simply not directly compare something that happened centuries ago to something that is happening in today's world.

The world and our society changed a lot since then and, in turn, forced and pressured Christianity to change along with it.
    I agree. The ability to put our(*) dark acts behind us - instead of wanting to repeat them and/or dismissing that they happened; is what makes us able to move forward.
    *: Well, technically our forefathers' dark acts.

Did you read what I said or are you going to talk with an imaginary persona like the others?
    I read what you said, I even felt it, the hot air just washed my face, felt nice.
    Let met remind you of what you actually said to make the argument that France and Tunisia dont have good relations.

"Tunisia supported Algerian independence and there was consequences. "
    What are those consequences that ruined the country relation for the last 54 years exactly ?

Algeria, I can understand, 300.000 death in a civil war will let some bad blood, but this is Tunisia we're talking about here, independant 10y before Algeria, so what happened O Djalil, master of evasion ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    BEIRUT (AP) -- An Islamic State-run media outlet says the man who barreled his truck into a crowd in the French coastal city of Nice is a "soldier" of the group.

The Aamaq news agency on Saturday cited a "security source" as saying the attacker "carried out the operation in response to calls to target the citizens of coalition countries fighting the Islamic State."

The statement did not name the attacker, and the language implied that he may have acted independently. There is no evidence IS was involved in planning the July 14 attack.

The attack killed 84 people and wounded 200. The driver was identified as Mohamed Bouhlel, a Tunisian deliveryman known to authorities as a petty criminal.

You live a secular life, you fall prey to vices, your life goes to crap and you look for redemption. One way to redeem yourself is to become a martyr for the Caliphate in Syria.
    Are there any martyrs in gnomophobia?

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Are there any martyrs in gnomophobia?
    Not yet. lol

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Terrorism is blind and kills everyone, it is indiscriminate and we must stand together to fight it. If anyone want any proof that todays terrorism is about steering hatred

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ay-horror.html

so sad. so so sad.

Do not turn against those that are innocent, thats what the terrorist wants us to do. We need to use our brain and not emotions to fight this.

Deleted
    I read what you said, I even felt it, the hot air just washed my face, felt nice.
    Let met remind you of what you actually said to make the argument that France and Tunisia dont have good relations.

"Tunisia supported Algerian independence and there was consequences. "
    What are those consequences that ruined the country relation for the last 54 years exactly ?

Algeria, I can understand, 300.000 death in a civil war will let some bad blood, but this is Tunisia we're talking about here, independant 10y before Algeria, so what happened O Djalil, master of evasion ?
    Tunisian diaspora. Just read about it dude, without trying to be smart cause I tell you... This is becoming embarrassing.

You did not describe a long term solution there.
    So, after failing to provide a long term solution for integration yourself - and failure to understand how the situation is currently solved, that is your best reply?

However, it is actually a long term solution for the immigration crisis: sending some asylum seekers back to Turkey from Greece, or just keeping them in Greece refugee camps mean that they realize that they might as well stay in the region. It's not ideal, since closed borders cost money, including inspection of lorry wheels etc.

Actually encouraging economic growth, education - starting from literacy, (and then democracy, social development, equality of all - regardless of faith and gender) in other regions, is tougher - but that could be a long term solution. It worked for other under-developed countries after WWII.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    So, after failing to provide a long term solution for integration yourself - and failure to understand how the situation is currently solved, that is your best reply?

However, it is actually a long term solution for the immigration crisis: sending some asylum seekers back to Turkey from Greece, or just keeping them in Greece refugee camps mean that they realize that they might as well stay in the region. It's not ideal, since closed borders cost money, including inspection of lorry wheels etc.

Actually encouraging economic growth, education - starting from literacy, (and then democracy, social development, equality of all - regardless of faith and gender) in other regions, is tougher - but that could be a long term solution. It worked for other under-developed countries after WWII.
    What? I have no long term solution at hand. Who told you I had a solution?
    No its not long term. Turkey just had a coup and Greece can barely pay its stuff.
    Long term means a secure, stable way of solving things. There is one, which is fixing the damage cause in the last 15 years. But it's going to take decades and we haven't even started yet.

Tunisian diaspora. Just read about it dude, without trying to be smart cause I tell you... This is becoming embarrassing.
    Make your point Djalil. Try not to evade the question.
    You can actually put something like 2000 letters in a post so I'd like you to stop randomly blowing hot air with "There was consequences !" or "The tunisia diaspora" and make your point.

It's not hard, you think there's bad blood between France and Tunisia, fine, defend your point of view with an argumentation. I dont ask for much. I know you are capable of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    not if you forbid them from entering your country, by force if necessary.
    And how do you do that, without making blanket statements like "No muslims allowed?"

Are we going to marginalize one billion people out of the fear of a small, yet violent, minority?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Make your point Djalil. Try not to evade the question.
    You can actually put something like 2000 letters in a post so I'd like you to stop randomly blowing hot air with "There was consequences !" or "The tunisia diaspora" and make your point.

It's not hard, you think there's bad blood between France and Tunisia, fine, defend your point of view with an argumentation. I dont ask for much. I know you are capable of it.
    France cut all aid to Tunisia because of the support shown to Algeria.
    Tunisia after independence did not work well. Tunisians emigrated to France for economic reasons and to escape tensions on the border.
    Tunisians covered the role of the "cheap worker" in French society since then.
    This is common knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    And how do you do that, without making blanket statements like "No muslims allowed?"

Are we going to marginalize one billion people out of the fear of a small, yet violent, minority?
    If the Terrorist situation keeps on escalating, in order to give the best odds of survival for the native residents, yes. I believe that the focus on the security of Ours should be placed above the security of The Rest.

Until we reach that point though, I wouldn't be against a more careful and watchful eye regarding who we let in; Be these regular immigrants or simply refugees.

What? I have no long term solution at hand. Who told you I had a solution?
    I asked you to present a solution - since there is a problem. But good that you admit your lack of solution, even though it means that people turn to the ones that present solutions. Would be good if also admitted your lack of knowledge about French-Tunisian relations, unless "consequences of supporting Algeria" to you means "being welcomed as labour migrants".

No its not long term. Turkey just had a coup and Greece can barely pay its stuff.
    Doesn't matter, since nothing indicates that asylum seekers will once more come to Greece to travel further north. That route is practically closed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    If the Terrorist situation keeps on escalating, in order to give the best odds of survival for the native residents, yes. I believe that the focus on the security of Ours should be placed above the security of The Rest.

Until we reach that point though, I wouldn't be against a more careful and watchful eye regarding who we let in; Be these regular immigrants or simply refugees.
    The reason why we need a proper system in place that processes claims is also because we need that for our own security.

France cut all aid to Tunisia because of the support shown to Algeria.
    Tunisia after independence did not work well. Tunisians emigrated to France for economic reasons and to escape tensions on the border.
    Tunisians covered the role of the "cheap worker" in French society since then.
    This is common knowledge.
    Yes this is common knowledge but it's not relevant.
    Unlike Algeria, Tunisia was never part of the French territory, it was a protectorate that was given its independance with close to no bloodshed.
    The cut to aid was a "diplomatic event" in 1957, did it have any lasting effect ? Not really.
    If anything, the fact France was giving a financial aid to Independant Tunisia show how smooth the transition from protectorate went, you dont see that everyday.

So thank you for wording your argument, I only had to ask 3 times. So now I can witness it in all its glory and tell you that it's worthless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    I asked you to present a solution - since there is a problem. But good that you admit your lack of solution, even though it means that people turn to the ones that present solutions. Would be good if also admitted your lack of knowledge about French-Tunisian relations, unless "consequences of supporting Algeria" to you means "being welcomed as labour migrants".

Doesn't matter, since nothing indicates that asylum seekers will once more come to Greece to travel further north. That route is practically closed.
    Ahahah 'being welcomed".
    This is getting beyond absurd.

They can get to Greece. Which is Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes this is common knowledge but it's not relevant.
    Unlike Algeria, Tunisia was never part of the French territory, it was a protectorate that was given its independance with close to no bloodshed.
    The cut to aid was a "diplomatic event" in 1957, did it have any lasting effect ? Not really.
    If anything, the fact France was giving a financial aid to Independant Tunisia show how smooth the transition from protectorate went, you dont see that everyday.

So thank you for wording your argument, I only had to ask 3 times. So now I can witness it in all its glory and tell you that it's worthless.
    So... In your world, there is good relations between French and Tunisians.
    Sorry but this is laughable
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2016-07-16 at 06:10 PM.