Thread: Slavic Unity

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    Globalism isn't invincible, so please, once again, educate yourself before commenting. Don't think that everything must fall into the frame of status quo concepts like Globalism.

I'll go with Russia and I'll stay put where I am. Again, none of your business where I am. Western Europeans have licked Anglo-American arses but are still put, aren't they? Of course I wish they'd move across the Atlantic, but that's a highly unlikely dream.
    Russia is a terminally declined middle income country that has a single-sector economy in decline, a political class in decline, a population demographically in decline, and a defense situation in decline.

Russia as we know it does not survive sandwiched between the European Union and a powerful China, with America above them all.

But hey, sure... pick the losing side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Is Globalism some new God we have in the world that is supposed to change all things everywhere? Do you believe a word seriously changes the nature of humans?
    Good comment. May is delusional. I think I remember talking to him recently and I realized he is the kind of person who wants to establish an echo chamber, just like the Germanic people in decay, the Swedes, and thus dismiss all foreign ideas (well, sounds), no matter how true they are.

Globalism sucks.

Deleted
    Why is Scotland suddenly excused... 38% of Scots voted BREXIT... the highest number that voted BREXIT between the English regions was 59%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Please do this. Germany hasn't invaded Poland in a while. Must keep traditions up
    Listen, non-European with inferiority complex - can you go do something else? If you want to enter a thread and laugh at Germanic peoples, please do it, and I'd encourage you, in fact. But, I take it as an offense that you use your inferiority complex to laugh at a glorious idea of Slavic unity.

Bye.

You are Russians. You weren't their slaves, but their traitors. One of the worst crimes that can happen for a people is for part of them to form a different name and country and betray the rest.

Don't kid yourself. You're Russian in an out. At least other Slavic countries have their distinct identity, but you do not. Unless you think being given autonomous status a few decades ago and the name "People of the Borderlands" makes you distinct... lol.
    Even better bait, OP. Keep it up and we will soon be rid of you!

Nothing funnier than an American commenting on Slavic lands in any context. Thank you for that. Made my day.
    What's so funny about it? We're doing something right. You folks got shafted. It's simple as that.

Compare us Anglo-Saxon nations to the Slavs. Us Anglo-Saxons just won history up to this point, and it wasn't even close. Economically, politically, militarily, technologically, demographically, international power-wise, Slavic States, Russia included, are hopeless behind the West, and are being eclipsed by China.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Yes the error will be corrected, most international organisation already refer to the region as central Europe.

English called nordic??? Seriously? If you mean Normans, they were called so because they came from the north. Not for any other reason. Incidentally, do you know that Germanic tribes also came into Europe from the east?

Triangle? Have you ever seen a map of Europe?
    You really don't know what you're talking about (or what I'm talking about).

Do whatever you want about the "Eastern" part of you. You can erase it if you will. You'll never erase the Slav part, though... unless you hang in the EU for too long and let the Germans rape your identity like they have with the many Slavs before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zealotry can leave you blind.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Ukraine here. Nope, any unions with russia are not happening. We were slaves for long enough.
    This is why it would never happen. The Sorbians in eastern Germany wouldn't want to join Poland, the Bosniaks wouldn't want to join the Serbs, the Bulgarians wouldn't want to join any of the rest of the South Slavs, Czechs wouldn't want to join Slovakia, etc... If you're talking about an economic union, that's sort of already in place, with the exception of a few Slavic countries not being a part of it, but a unified state is impossible.

"The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony." -Trump

I have nothing against Russia but if you think they care one bit about Balkan countries you're delusional.

You are Russians. You weren't their slaves, but their traitors. One of the worst crimes that can happen for a people is for part of them to form a different name and country and betray the rest.

Don't kid yourself. You're Russian in an out. At least other Slavic countries have their distinct identity, but you do not. Unless you think being given autonomous status a few decades ago and the name "People of the Borderlands" makes you distinct... lol.
    Kremlin propaganda is strong in this one.

I see no sense in continuing speaking with you, since I had enough of the likes of you since 2004. Instead of actually reading history books, you just repeat propagandists nonsense. Whatever dude, its your life, nobody can stop a grown adult from looking dumb, if that's what he wants. Welcome to ignore list.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

laugh at a glorious idea of Slavic unity.
    Yes we are. Yes we are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    What's so funny about it? We're doing something right. You folks got shafted. It's simple as that.

Compare us Anglo-Saxon nations to the Slavs. Us Anglo-Saxons just won history up to this point, and it wasn't even close. Economically, politically, militarily, technologically, demographically, international power-wise, Slavic States, Russia included, are hopeless behind the West, and are being eclipsed by China.
    The two reasons for that is Communism, which is an internal issue, and Western imperialism, external, which has given them a huge advantage. Western and Northern have always lagged behind the rest before that... so nothing to be proud of there.

But really, Americans are a whole different matter. We can have a thread about you in the future. You're nothing compared to Europeans, so that's that.

By the way. It says you're from Bosnia.

Nice mess you had there. You know what amuses me? Some of my favorite movies are older than your most recent episode of genocide. Like Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan? Great movie. It was made before you people decided to butcher your neighbors.

It's shit like that that is the history of the Slavs. Doing stupid things for stupid reasons and ultimately shooting their own knees off.

Listen, non-European with inferiority complex - can you go do something else? If you want to enter a thread and laugh at Germanic peoples, please do it, and I'd encourage you, in fact. But, I take it as an offense that you use your inferiority complex to laugh at a glorious idea of Slavic unity.

Bye.
    So you don't want to discuss your idea but rather tell people what to do and think?
    Yeap, that sounds like the soviet union. Good luck!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Kremlin propaganda is strong in this one.

I see no sense in continuing speaking with you, since I had enough of the likes of you since 2004. Instead of actually reading history books, you just repeat propagandists nonsense. Whatever dude, its your life, nobody can stop a grown adult from looking dumb, if that's what he wants. Welcome to ignore list.
    I've probably not read a single Russian book my whole life. None of this is propaganda. You're Russian in and out. Does that offend you? Are you better off calling yourself Ukrainian, an ethnicity that doesn't exist and never has? Russia originated in your country, and they just happened to have an idiot as a leader who gave you a province that later became a state. You speak a dialect of Russian and call it your own... lol.

The two reasons for that is Communism, which is an internal issue, and Western imperialism, external, which has given them a huge advantage. Western and Northern have always lagged behind the rest before that... so nothing to be proud of there.

But really, Americans are a whole different matter. We can have a thread about you in the future. You're nothing compared to Europeans, so that's that.
    Yeah man let me know what decade Europe decides to generate tech and finance industries, much less Russia, much less Slavic-dom.

Imperialism isn't at fault. You folks are. Man, woman and child.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    By the way. It says you're from Bosnia.

Nice mess you had there. You know what amuses me? Some of my favorite movies are older than your most recent episode of genocide. Like Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan? Great movie. It was made before you people decided to butcher your neighbors.

It's shit like that that is the history of the Slavs. Doing stupid things for stupid reasons and ultimately shooting their own knees off.
    Seriously, we can discuss the history of Americans, but that would guarantee a ban for me because I'd trash you with the most horrific facts you'll ever deal with. This thread is for Europeans anyway, not for other people. You're hated by Europeans, for the record, and you shouldn't come in a European thread and pretend that you are an overlord, when you are a mere peasant compared to us.

I am more than happy to. Loving the lands of my ancestors is none of your business, and being proud of my nationhood is none of your business.
    You got divided and conquered dude. Sad but true.

Yeah! Panslavism! Empire of the three seas! As our ancestors wished! Nevermind what happened in the last 500 years, let us all love each other!

Poland has more in common with Hungary than it does with Serbia or Bosnia. That's all what I'm going to say about this :P