Demon Hunter Early Access No Later than August 17

Blizzard finally gave us a "concrete" date.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/4...s-nearly-here/

At worst we get 2 weeks, at best 3 weeks.

Would obviously prefer to have 3 weeks but 2 is still pretty good

Deleted
    hopefully its out at least a week earlier than the 17th

Deleted
    Feels like a long way away, but we've waited this long, so i guess a little more wont hurt.

Do we know of someone in this community that is making a guide like all the other forums have? Someone that will dedicate their time to test and figure out the best DPS builds and gear and rotation for us? Just curious if someone has spoken out saying they will be making a stickied guide for the forum, or is planning to.

I'm happy with it tbh. Around the time i was expecting it to be anyways.

I would prefer more time, but I can handle that. It will give me time to get all my invasion gear farmed up, and hopefully some invasion BoE weps to sell later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Blizzard finally gave us a "concrete" date.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/4...s-nearly-here/

At worst we get 2 weeks, at best 3 weeks.
    #believe in 3 weeks! Cmon Blizz be gentle to us!

I belive will be 27July, dont know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr4ven View Post
    I belive will be 27July, dont know why.
    It won't be. a few announcements ago, they said demon hunters would launch a few weeks into the prepatch and in their recent one they had said that they would come around the first or second week of august with a date no later than august 17th. july 27th is just completely wrong and it will not happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait wtf. so demon hunters wont be available with the prepatch release on 19th july ??

im currently unsubbed and was waiting for legion launch, but considered coming back for prepatch invasion if i got to play demon hunter with early access

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    wait wtf. so demon hunters wont be available with the prepatch release on 19th july ??

im currently unsubbed and was waiting for legion launch, but considered coming back for prepatch invasion if i got to play demon hunter with early access
    Neither the demon invasions or demon hunters are coming on the 19th. They are apart of the prepatch, but will come later. Other stuff like the class changes and transmog wardrobe will be available on the 19th. They mentioned this in the prepatch date announcement they made yesterday.