Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolan6790 View Post
    *wishes 50% of muslims would wear vests with C4 and other 50% would hug them too*
    You're kind of a jerk for this post too.

/ I don't discriminate.

This is a good thing. Stop making this about shitting on people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    And here Americans would rather let thousands die than face a box-cutter. This guy should get a monument.
    This man acted selflessly and without regard to his safety. He should be honored, but please don't bash people that died.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    What's interesting about this story is that it only spread through Arab media & india media only. Meanwhile, Western media don't give a fuck about news like this as they take every chance to smear & create more hate towards Arabs.

This is just a pattern I noticed where the bad news get reported and the good news gets no coverage.
    Yes, the Western Media hates Muslims

-

On topic: Rest in peace, hero. Few would have the willpower to do what you did.

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy is more heroic then I could ever imagine. RIP to this brave man.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi