the new transmog system

it is a great improvement however i am disapointed

blizz just seem to have missed a feature of it (at least i haven't found it yet) everyone collects tier but there is no way to equip a full set of armor say for example the dragonstalker set in one go without going to each piece and putting it on

now i understand what some might say "you can save outfits so equip ya tier and save it" and that is definitely something but i dont understand why blizz just dont have a way of doing it quicker for instance you find your tier helm you right click and you hit a equip whole set button... would be good

meh i know its a small thing and definitely not game breaking just would be a "nice to have" feature

Because "nice to have" features are for addons. They got more important things to focus on.

A niche feature that isn't really necessary. While tackling various other quality of life situations related, I feel your request is what the outfit option is specifically geared towards. It wouldn't be enough to "simply" add a button letting you click it to add a whole set. The option would likely need to be coded far enough that it would recognize what you do or do not have and apply pieces accordingly. Missing one piece of a tier set adds a good bit of code to the puzzle in order to make it work.

Maybe someone will write an add-on for it? *shrug*

While we are talking new xmog system, come Tuesday all the gear in my bank and bags - will that automatically be added to my wardrobe, or do I have to equip it all ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    On beta all i had to do was to log on the character and everything was added, wasnt even necessary to open the bank/void storage.

Just make sure all you have is soulbounded to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    On beta all i had to do was to log on the character and everything was added, wasnt even necessary to open the bank/void storage.
    Yeah, but on beta the characters and equipment were made ONTO an existing wardrobe system.

I imagine there will be some bugs, but I hope it works as you said

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    While we are talking new xmog system, come Tuesday all the gear in my bank and bags - will that automatically be added to my wardrobe, or do I have to equip it all ?
    In their video previewing it, they said it'll all be automatically added.

Quote Originally Posted by oAllElseFailo View Post
    In their video previewing it, they said it'll all be automatically added.
    Apparently BoE won't be added, but BoP + Cosmetic + eligible non bind will be.

Found another thread about it..

Deleted
    After item is added to list, can I vendor it? Or will it simply disappear or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    After item is added to list, can I vendor it? Or will it simply disappear or something?
    Generally, you can just vendor it. But if the item has that blue text that lets you get a full refund for 2 hours, then you have to wait for that to finish before vendoring it.

How do I apply weapon enchants on my gear? I have some in my wardrobe but am unable to do anything with it at the transmog vendor.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    How do I apply weapon enchants on my gear? I have some in my wardrobe but am unable to do anything with it at the transmog vendor.
    At a Tranmogs station, where you can click the Weapons to change their look, right below the Weapon is another button which adds Enchant looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    At a Tranmogs station, where you can click the Weapons to change their look, right below the Weapon is another button which adds Enchant looks.
    Hmmm, I guess I just can't enchant a bow then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dagrimone View Post
    it is a great improvement however i am disapointed

blizz just seem to have missed a feature of it (at least i haven't found it yet) everyone collects tier but there is no way to equip a full set of armor say for example the dragonstalker set in one go without going to each piece and putting it on

now i understand what some might say "you can save outfits so equip ya tier and save it" and that is definitely something but i dont understand why blizz just dont have a way of doing it quicker for instance you find your tier helm you right click and you hit a equip whole set button... would be good

meh i know its a small thing and definitely not game breaking just would be a "nice to have" feature
    I agree, it's quite the disappointment. They failed big time on this one. I was expecting it to read my mind and auto mog my character on the fly, but it can't do that. It would be a nice feature to have because i can't be bothered to move my fingers a few centimeters and oh don't start with me on the wrist movement. Such a shame, it could have been a really nice feature however they blew it.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

7+ Year Old Account
    Look on top, click in search field, type in a few letters that match the name of the armor tier (they all have the same name eg. Felheart Gloves, Felheart Robe, etc.). Then simply click on each armor category and if you have discovered it you will be able to select it.