Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    For what? Cant transmog legendary
    Aesthetics and, as is said in post #2, Timewalking.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    There's more to this game than just transmogging, you know. The warglaives of azzinoth are unique and really awesome looking and have lore attached to them. Some people are collectors and want them just for the sake of having them, some might want them just because they were illidan's. There's also the fact that it gives an achievement.
    This. Exactly my thoughts. The more flavour you add to your character, the more worth-while it feels playing as that Toon.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neudgae View Post
    wrong melee hunters existed during vanilla-wotlk even though it was shit
    existing =/= not meant to.

You COULD dual wield Tank as Blood but you aren't MEANT to. Understand the difference?

It only took me two weeks to get them on a DK so I'm probably never going to see them again. But I'll try. I like Black Temple anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ITZxRazor View Post
    If Blizzard would either make them transmoggable or keep updating their stats to make them relevant in each expansion then yes. IDK why they seem so fixed on not allowing legendaries be potential transmogs.
    Legendaries that are no longer obtainable (cloak) = transmoggable

Legendaries that everyone can get now = not transmoggable

No. No motivation to farm any legendary items until you can transmog them. Even then I'm not sure I would

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpeoplemonster View Post
    Wont they still be useless even inside of timewalker now? You will lose access to your artifact ability, and all the perks that go with it.
    my thoughts exactly

10+ Year Old Account
    Just reminds me of this:

But yeah, I think most every Demon Hunter will likely poke Black Temple to try and get the most famous glaives around ^^

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    And Hunters weren't meant to Melee at that time. So what's your point?
    By the same logic Rogue and War weren't supposed to shoot arrows, still Thori'Dal didn't have class restriction and was deployed in the exact same expansion. Thunderfury was completely useless to ranged characters, still no class restriction.

I was ok while they included DK in Wotlk because Glaives could still be used for entry tiers. But in MoP? Stat wise they became completely useless to any class and introducing a class that can use but not benfit from them while another was waiting for it since at least Cataclysm is stupid

I have the glaives on 3 different characters already so I don't see why not, might aswell have something to look forward to every week.

If Blizzard would make legendaries x-moggable then we'd see everyone with them, thus won't be that "legendary".

You know what would be funny? If illidan in BT was friendly target to demon hunters.

7+ Year Old Account
    well the only one it makes sense to have on is a warrior or rogue... as a dk... wouldn't be around for killing illidan... and a demon hunter.... one wouldn't be around for it and why would they kill their master? yeah its cool to have on a demon hunter, but yeah it only makes sense on a rogue or warrior

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    If Blizzard would make legendaries x-moggable then we'd see everyone with them, thus won't be that "legendary".
    ^^^^ every demon hunter, and rogue ever would use warglaives, ever dk ever would use shadowmorne, and every assassination rogue would use the twin daggers, and all mages would use dragonwrath
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    I doubt the Warglaives will be better than the artifact traits in timewalker dungeons.

Lul, I don't think player with some legendary item is any special. Those times are long gone.

Anyway, some legendaries ain't that easy to accuire.

I want the personal and guild achievement so ya come legion ill be farming for them on my DH.

- - - Updated - - -

They was never "That Legendary". Orange was only ment as quality of the item not how rare it is. Only reason it was rare was because not everyone had access to them and most had to suck up to there GM/RL to have a shot at one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    You know what would be funny? If illidan in BT was friendly target to demon hunters.
    That would be changed within a day due to the rage.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Lul, I don't think player with some legendary item is any special.

Anyway, some legendaries ain't that easy to accuire.
    Uhm... That's hipocrisy? If they're hard to get, then playesr with legendaries have right to feel special.

Those times are long gone.
    That's right and I fully agree, but when I saw someone with legendary(not ring or cloak), when they were still BIS items (glaives in TBC, Shadowmourne in wotlk etc.). Then I think that they were "someone" on the realm.

It' like saying to a war veteran "No one should respect you, the war is over!". Of course I'm exagerrating, but you get my point. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I want the personal and guild achievement so ya come legion ill be farming for them on my DH.

They was never "That Legendary". Orange was only ment as quality of the item not how rare it is. Only reason it was rare was because not everyone had access to them and most had to suck up to there GM/RL to have a shot at one.
    Yes they were, first rogue with 2 glaives went for almost ~10k $ on Ebay.
    There were about 4-5 Shadowmournes on our realm(Azuremyst), people with them were topping DMG meters and were highly respected.

Also - you said first that orange means the quality of item, not how rare they were, but then you say that the only reason why they were rare was because not everyone had acces to them... Which is exactly the same thing.

Ferraris are not that rare because they have Ferrari logo on their cars, they're that rare because they're expensive and not everyone have enough money for them.

If that doesn't make then legendary then I don't know what would...
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-07-17 at 10:57 AM.

Yes they were, first rogue with 2 glaives went for almost ~10k $ on Ebay.
    There were about 4-5 Shadowmournes on our realm(Azuremyst), people with them were topping DMG meters and were highly respected.

If that doesn't make then legendary then I don't know what would...
    That doesn't make them legendary. They was only rare because of the way they was put into the game. By ur logic there is MANY other items more legendary because they are more rare.

What some rogue on ebay could sell for does not matter. Blizzard has even said that it has only ment quality not how rare it was. The ring and cape is just as legendary as the glaves and axe.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    That doesn't make them legendary. They was only rare because of the way they was put into the game. By ur logic there is MANY other items more legendary because they are more rare.
    Why are you trying to implicate your assumptions to my thinking? Explain my logic then.

My definition of legendaries are that they BIS items which are hard to get and we can get them only after working together with other players(only one person in raid can get it, maybe more, but only after the first one). I don't count cloaks and rings as true legendaries.

Why are you trying to implicate your assumptions to my thinking? Explain my logic then.

My definition of legendaries are that they BIS items which are hard to get and we can get them only after working together with other players(only one person in raid can get it, maybe more, but only after the first one). I don't count cloaks and rings as true legendaries.
    And I am telling you that your opinion is wrong.

By ur logic there is many other items that is more "legendary" because of how rare they are and the cloak is even one of those since you can't get it anymore.

What I said isn't a assumption its a fact and even backed up by blizzard. The Cloak and Ring took people a lot of time to get just like the axe and glaves. The one and only difference is that more people could go for it.