Page 1 of 3
LastLast

First interview with Donald Trump and Mike Pence

I thought the part at 9:10 where Trump said he was religious and kept reaffirming it was pure gold. Pence really was at a loss for words when she asked him what he thought of waterboarding at 16:45. Could tell his brain was going into overdrive about what he should say.

Thoughts on the interview? Discuss.
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2016-07-18 at 05:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "One of the best negotiators in the world", ROFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

If I had any doubts that Trump was going to lose, they were alleviated by him choosing Mike Pence.

Best part was finding out he was trying to back out of it as late as midnight the night before.

Deleted
    So, a con man and a preacher. These are the strong men who will "make America great again"? How quaint!
    Last edited by mmoc0840a05313; 2016-07-18 at 04:55 AM.

19:05

Barbara: Do you REALLY want to be President?

Trump: I want to make America great again. Honestly! I'm sacrificing tremendous things.. I could be doing other things right now. It's lovely to be sitting here with you and getting grilled, but I have some of the greatest properties in the world. I could be out there.

I lol'd.
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2016-07-18 at 04:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This election is a fucking joke.

I don't know what I hate more, Clinton's arrogant mannerisms or Trump's vocabulary that makes me feel like I'm losing IQ points. "we need toughness, we need strength, Obama is weak, Hillary is weak, and part of it is that, a big part of it" uuuugh someone shove a fuckin pencil in my ear, PLEASE!

- - - Updated - - -

"unbelievable intelligence", wow, stunning, I am convinced.

- - - Updated - - -

I was against the Iraq war.

your running mate was in favor of it.

eeehhhh that's in the past. oh wait he straight up said he doesn't care, awesome. he's allowed to make a mistake every once in a while! god this is what trump fans are head over heals for? jesus.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2016-07-18 at 05:06 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Loved watching Trump interrupt all the time when Pence was talking and giving him permission to answer a question the way he wanted to. And the humble comment was a classic. Especially when he then started bragging about himself. I would feel sorry for Pence if it wasn't so clear how much of a willing lick spittle he is.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we just all admit that Hillary is awful, and that Trump is a Dem plant trying to run the worst campaign he plausibly can, because literally anyone else would stomp all over her?
    Impeach the MF.

Is it me or does Mike Pence come off as a stoner?

7+ Year Old Account
    1. LOL Donald doesnt even give a shit that Pence supported the iraq war.

2. I loved how Pence tried to saved some face when asked about waterboarding and Trump literally said that he doesnt give a shit if he is wrong

3. Trump on immigration
    http://www.cgdev.org/files/1425376_f...tion_FINAL.pdf

4. Trump on NAFTA
    https://www.aeaweb.org/articles?id=10.1257/jep.15.1.125
    Better deals my ass.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Or is it me or does Mike Pence come off as a stoner?
    He's high on God man. No seriously he's extremely careful in what he is saying and it comes off that way especially next to the verbal diarrhea of Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol Pence spends this entire interview trying to reign Trump in and avoid answering the questions. You can tell that it's painful for him just to sit by Trump's side and cast a few ambiguous endorsements his way.

On a side note, this reaffirms Trump's lack of understand of the world. I really don't understand why some people think he's intelligent. We would be better off with a toddler in office.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds silly but what is it with dictators and wealthy folks and their shitty taste in gilded furniture?

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard there's a Heat Dome in the area, due to a massive influx of hot air....

Completely irrelevant to their politics, but they look like two lovers whose quality time revolves around slathering tanning oil on each others' bodies in their shared tanning booth.

Relevant to their politics, this interview is amazing. The first three to five minutes was nonsense grandstanding and a bullshit answer on "very few troops" on the ground to combat ISIS. This came across as completely insincere considering their mini-speech regarding the need to demonstrate American strength previously. It's blatantly clear that a Trump presidency equates to a full-blown war with American casualties.

Pence came across as an insincere flip-flopper when the inconsistencies regarding his previously stated political positions were pointed out.

Trump still comes across as an idiot with no meaningful answers to legitimate questions being asked of him, answers that he should have more coherent content to by now.

Trump presidency will be a shitshow, if he actually gets elected then we deserve the insanity that follows.

Gonna be interesting to see who Hillary picks. It's gonna be great when the Vice President elects end up being better choices than Trump and Hillary, cause out of Trump, Pence, and Hillary, I would choose Pence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well..... I have no other words outside this statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, what a telling interview. Pence with his already flaws, is willing to let go of his prior held beliefs and convictions just to attempt to be Donald's VP. Then you have Trump and his "I don't care that he voted for the Iraq war" even though he has hammered Hillary with it....really. He's just such a shallow candidate that he could be doing other things but he's "enjoying" running for president. What a fucking joke.

So, wait... Trump doesn't actually WANT to be president?