Poll: Are todays generation pussies?

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Western kids grew up in conditions that made them spoiled and gave them unrealistic world views.

I notice it every day, especially when dealing with people in their 20's at work. They are very weak minded, not driven, easily scared and/or offended and many of these "men" are very skinny (and even accentuate this more with skinny jeans...).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    But people get offended so fast by racism nowadays.
    Anything that involves a color is something people whine about.
    especially with the black culture.
    I agree, more and more racists are crying like little babies because the world is changing and they don't like it.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    People in the past were so sensitive that they got upset about seeing interracial couples together or a pair of gay guys holding hands. What a bunch of fucking pussies those generations must have been.
    Yeah, people still do that.

But people get offended so fast by racism nowadays.
    Anything that involves a color is something people whine about.
    especially with the black culture.
    But people used to get offended by skin colour back in the days too, that's why we have racism in the first place. People were offended to see a black woman and a white man together, or a white woman and a black man. Today people get easily offended by anything that is even remotely perceived as sexual harassing towards women (and I personally agree it's gone a bit too far) but it wasn't any different in the past; that's why you had bigot societies, where people's morality was offended by anything sexually related. Long story short, people get offended today just as much as they did in the past, it's just about different things and it impacts our society in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    yes. my generation are weak willed, pathetic, safespace losers.

the generation that will likely let regressive ideals wipe out our real progress.
    that's a lot of buzzwords!

I think society in generate has been going through pussification. 20 years ago, you got into a fight and then you both went on your way. If the "authorities" were called, they gave you a stern talking to and then you both went on your way.

Nowadays, people sue over their hot coffee being hot. I break into your house, steal your goods, rape your dog and you pull a shotgun on me, I run out of your house and sprain my ankle as I tripped over a rake left on the lawn... and I can sue you for that. WTF. It's not just this generation, but this generation is filled with idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    People seem to get offended by the most weirdest things possible lately.
    In holland they are banning or changing plenty of words that have anything "black" in it even though it doesn't even mean anything towards the black culture. Like how sad do you need to be to want to ban "Black Friday" Like you get offended by something like that?
    Same goes to our 100 year old cultures that we changing just because some special snowflake gets offended over nothing.

Do you think todays Generation has no balls what so ever?
    After what I've experienced today, I find todays generation to at least have more manners than the old one. Some are still 'pussies' (OP's term) though, proof being complaints about things that haven't been a problem before.

*cough* Overwatch whine *cough*
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Today's generation? I remember 9/11. You should have seen people sh...itting in their pants. Grandmas and grandpas. Most people are coward. America lives under fear of an enemy thousands of miles away. It is hard to know who has balls and who doesn't till you put a gun to their head. Everyone is a tough guy on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    People SHOULD be offended by racism. The fact that so many people lately seem to be suggesting that racism shouldn't be considered offensive is deeply concerning to me, as it should be to everyone.

And being offended doesn't make you a pussy. Otherwise you might be a pussy for being offended by the people you're talking about.
    Thats right, Indeed, Doing this post is beign a pussy. lol

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    While I do think that this generation is more dependent on technology and stuff like that (like me), I think that every generation is the same. There are those who are strong, either mentally or physically (or both), that can take a joke, or something like that, and there are those who get offended by basically everything.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Yes as a white man married to an asian woman you are a paragon of interracial tolerance. You totally overcame societal prejudices and stereotypes.
    To be clear, I'm not claiming that my life is hard. It's not - it's really easy. I'm just poking fun at the idea that people having different social norms means that they're totally a bunch of pussies. People in different eras found different things socially unacceptable. People from the Victorian era would have been utterly scandalized by seeing a woman going for a run in tights and a half-top. This wasn't because they're easily offended pussies. Likewise, moderns are easily scandalized by "racism" - this isn't because they're pussies.

People are more sensitive because they are caring. People these days cares and feels about other people.
    it makes me sad watch videos in wich a tank rolls over a person and cut him in two.
    People these days dont want to other ppl die.

aswell, in each new generation there is more atheist worldwide, So at least this gen is less ignorant than past ones. IMHO.

Deleted
    Probably, but since the world isn't burning down around us it might just be alright.

Actually I'd prefer it, that means I get to crush all the pussies, becuse me alpha, me gots the bik coks, me stronk and inteligents

And on a gaming forum of places... Bunch nerds!
    Last edited by mmoccd6b5b3be4; 2016-07-18 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    that's a lot of buzzwords!
    it is sadly the truth.

it's the death knell for western society, because these people put hurt feelings and trying to not be a "bigot" over standing up for women's and gay rights.

So tell me, how is "BLACK FRIDAY" offensive to anyone? Tell me what is so wrong with it?
    its seems liek you are beign a "pussy" because of that "Black friday" thing.

lol.

If u have bawls just get over it, and keep with your life ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    People in the past were so sensitive that they got upset about seeing interracial couples together or a pair of gay guys holding hands. What a bunch of fucking pussies those generations must have been.
    Pussy doesn't mean what you think it means.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it is sadly the truth.

it's the death knell for western society, because these people put hurt feelings and trying to not be a "bigot" over standing up for women's and gay rights.
    You don't know shit about "the truth", you don't even grasp the metrics of the number that is your generation.

"i have seen about 10 people out of millions, i am certified to tell you what the truth is!"

We humans as a species don't really change that much. I don't think there's a huge difference between someone who lived 100 years ago and someone who lives today.
    There's an interesting video regarding this topic on YouTube. You should check it out:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD0x7ho_IYc

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    As a society we've come to care more about words and feelings rather than actions. It's pathetic. We're getting to the stage where hurting someone's feelings is slowly becoming illegal. Between all these ridiculous 'hate speech' laws and colleges and universities creating 'safe-spaces' for people. Not to mention that people accused of rape are now considered guilty until proven innocent rather than the other way around by large portions of my generation. We've become pathetic and it's only getting worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    People SHOULD be offended by racism. The fact that so many people lately seem to be suggesting that racism shouldn't be considered offensive is deeply concerning to me, as it should be to everyone.

And being offended doesn't make you a pussy. Otherwise you might be a pussy for being offended by the people you're talking about.
    Caring about what other people mean = being a pussy. So, if someone offends you, you're a pussy. Quite easy.
    Hi